It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adult Happy Meals

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The Halloween pails are out now and people are scrambling.. anything with a limited offer usually makes people want it more

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I love Halloween season. It is the only time of the year I can consistently buy house decorations for general use.

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i like little toys but don't eat mickey d's.

one of the back seats of our car we bought 2nd hand

didn't go back and forth. previous owner had 2 little kids.

we took it to our car guy to see what he could do.
turns out there were 4 little toys jammed up in the runner. lol.
i have them on my desk now.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I hate to say it but Gen X, this is our fault

No not the entire GEN X crowd. Its not. Possibly on you but not all GEN X. GENX is defined as those born in mid 1960's to early 1980's. The Happy meal wasn't introduced until 1979. That seems to be around the time that "soccer moms" appeared along with "its all about the children" mantra. Right. So look at the USA today. Were governed by adult children who seem to have an affection for toys and they are taking the world down with them. Then we have the BLT's in the girls school locker rooms

Generation X

After two years of market testing in cities like Kansas City, Phoenix, and Denver in 1977 and 1978, McDonald’s introduced the Happy Meal to the rest of America in 1979.

Unboxing the History of the McDonald's Happy Meal

My parents used to buy us MacDonald's possibly once every two weeks. No we never wanted nor were ever bought a happy toy. We don't know about them but we also don't use a "happy" toy for extra curricular activity. The late 1970's was when the USA started to unravel socially and the timing of the McDonald's Happy Meals seems to fit. It was fine back then as it was for kids but this launch in 2022 just shows that adult children began their development in the late 1970's and just look at where we are today.

I agree with the employees as it not only weird to the extreme one wonders where they are going with this. Possibly the CEO of McDonald's needs to have a serious background check. I wonder what Trump thinks as he loves McDonald's So did Clinton.

I wonder about Epstein

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join