It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight reasons Putin may not be bluffing about using nuclear weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Meh, Putin has children, the only way he is using nukes is if he believes the west has launched a first strike.

2nd

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Putin doesn't have to use nukes. The world just needs to believe he did.

That is what I'm afraid is going to happen. It doesn't matter where it happens, if it happens on NATO soil it will be automatically blamed on Russia. Not saying Russia didn't do it, but if they didn't it wouldn't matter anyways, not at first, what came immediately afterwards would be reactionary because all fingers are already pointing to Putin.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

1. Putin is psychologically capable of crossing the nuclear threshold, especially when he feels cornered. (This is something I have pointed out in the recent. It shouldn't be overlooked in my opinion.)

boom this ^ , I've said as much in the beginning of the Ukrainian / Russia conflict go back and check my post if you don't believe me , IF Russia becomes cornered by the USA and allied European nations then I'm telling you all bets are off he will do what he must of that I have no doubt.

Losing this Ukrainian Conflict has never entered Russia's thinking and that should scare the hell out of everyone.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

When everyone first started talking about Putin having cancer, I thought well there you have it. The guy has finally lost it and thinks “Hey, I am the leader of Russian, if I have to go, maybe I will just take everyone with me”.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
All good points, but if the media says Russia did it, the truth becomes irrelevant. By the time everyone figures out it was all a lie, it will be too late.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
What did Obama say about Joe Biden?
‘Never underestimate his ability to f_ _ k things up.’
When it comes to things like nuclear warfare and heightened tensions… that’s a bit scary.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
with all this chatter I have to think Putin will deploy an atomic weapon. I don't think he can back away, psychologically.

I don't think NATO or USA will counter with a nuke.
I don't think NATO or USA will send ground forces in.
I don't think we'll see anything more than sanctions and angry speeches.

wild card is Russian Generals. one or a group of them might do the right thing and solve the problem for us. that would be best for all concerned.

might the democrats use this as an excuse to postpone the elections?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97
a reply to: Backagain

With Trump a president all this would not have happened. Trump would not have given him Ukraine, that's your delusional thinking. Putin sees a very weak leader, being advised by weak people, occupying the WH. That is the main reason he acted now.

Pretty easy to say when you can't be proven right or wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

anyone have any evidence of Russia buying up Iodine pills? That would be the first smoking gun IMO

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUBE007

anyone have any evidence of Russia buying up Iodine pills? That would be the first smoking gun IMO

There are rumors, but there's also this...
Preparing for ‘Armageddon’? Biden Admin Buys $290 Million in Radiation Sickness Drugs

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Aliens wont allow nuclear war. Aliens have made this clear in hush hush history. Check this out.

youtu.be...
edit on 25-7-2023 by OccultMind2021 because: Added

top topics

<< 1   >>

join