It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet DRACO Reptilian Alliance... The Battle of Raptors!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Planet DRACO Reptilian Alliance: A fascinating interview with Jo Ann Richards, CEO of Earth Defense Headquarters, EDH - an educational nonprofit for science, education, and creative arts. She tells the true story of what went on at the Dulce base.

Their words, not mine.

weak.. heres the link

www.youtube.com...

This woman is kinda sus. Mark couldn't have killed anyone because he was on Planet Draco, a place where he was hoisted up in a Lion King esque type scene but with Raptors....

Who is Mark Richards?

The unauthorized adventures of Captain Mark Richards includes remarkable stories of battles with aliens and interplanetary intrigue.

Mark is a life prisoner who was found guilty of the murder of Richard Baldwin. He once dreamed of an Arthurian Kingdom in a crime that became known as the Pendragon Plot and described as Murder In Camelot. He now asserts that he was – or is – a captain in the secret space command.

The claims made by Mark have been told on videos, blogs, podcasts, web sites, MUFON meetings and conferences. His wife, Jo Ann Richards, has been a featured speaker at numerous events. He has been interviewed numerous times by Kerry Cassidy (Project Camelot) who introduced him to many under the Total Recall banner. She considers him to be one of the most important whistleblowers and a national treasure. Indeed, Cassidy calls it a “classic case of the government framing someone who they feel may be turning against them from within the military.” That alone would warrant our attention if it were true.

spacecapn.com...

Mark had said that critics have no care of the constitutional protections given free speech: “They see only that I have presented a thought that they do not agree with, and they believe that I should be silenced at any cost.” (Dragonhill News, May 2019.) Just to be clear, this site affirms that he has every right to present his story. That story, however, is subject to review.

The information here may be read as a journey into true crime or various misadventures and tales, but there are also object lessons. In some ways, Mark’s place in the annals has been dwarfed by what came after it was first advanced. Yet, it provides a gateway into how claims should be analyzed and how testing total recall is necessary. Therefore, we start from the beginning with the stories of Mark’s family history, which ultimately takes us to Pendragon, a murder in Camelot, the Dulce base, friendship with alien raptors, and being a captain in a secret space command. Perhaps it also leads to The Dill Factor.

With that, the Adventures begin with the Lineage of Mark Richards.

NWO victim or just sociopath murderer who wishes to manipulate you?

edit: found an ancient project camelot video... 3hrs lol

edit on 9-10-2022 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

This is the first time I've heard of a "raptor", true dinosaurs who somehow descended from velociraptors and managed to "go up into space before the asteroid" and terraform other planets before returning to earth in 1952 to form an alliance with US military (roughly 20-minute mark)

Also that "reptoid" aliens somehow descended from these raptor-alien species

I'm just trying to keep up. This would have been better as an X-files or Outer Limits episode as opposed to a claim of a non-fiction story IMO

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Don't be fooled. We are living in 2022 and yes there are Space captains and spider squads throughout our galaxy. TPTB will never, ever admit to it though.

It's Bad, bad, bad.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
Don't be fooled. We are living in 2022 and yes there are Space captains and spider squads throughout our galaxy. TPTB will never, ever admit to it though.

It's Bad, bad, bad.

Curious, what leads you to believe these things?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

ahh I love it
, Old school ATS stuff right here.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

It's Bad, bad, bad.

esplain?

or make an epic thread?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Our masters...

Antiquities authorities revealed the newly-discovered large chamber contained dinosaur bones and wall-paintings of dinosaurs resembling velociraptors, a genus of theropod dinosaurs that lived 75 million years ago.

Dinosaur Bones Discovered in the Great Pyramid of Giza

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Artcle posted April 1st, 2014.

April fools.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Wasn’t sure what to make of this thread, but this is old school ATS territory for sure.

Odd then meanwhile between perusing this at first glance I come across a movie called Above Majestic and am enthralled by the explosive revelations being offered.

True or not, it’s food for thought.

My curiosity always be hungry.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Wasn’t sure what to make of this thread, but this is old school ATS territory for sure.

Odd then meanwhile between perusing this at first glance I come across a movie called Above Majestic and am enthralled by the explosive revelations being offered.

Back in the days when ATS was pretty fun site to visit & contribute to. It had a nice pleasant atmosphere, no bickering, name calling or general unpleasantness. Unlike current times where the whole thing has been taken over by America politics and arguments.

Fingers crossed we're heading back into old territory!

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
When dealing with all this alien / UFO stuff, keep in in the gray zone / maybe box. Universe is a big place with lots going on. Until a clearer picture of just exactly how it is in the galaxy and greater universe, who really knows?

As for Mark, have not looked deep enough into it. Seen a little of it, meh? Kerry has done some very interesting interviews over the years. Do have respect for her in the way she has pushed the boundaries. I don't believe all of it, but for some, it does explore a lot of possibilities.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stuey1221

Back in the days when ATS was pretty fun site to visit & contribute to. It had a nice pleasant atmosphere, no bickering, name calling or general unpleasantness. Unlike current times where the whole thing has been taken over by America politics and arguments.

That will be a cold day in hell, lol! Anyways, this is a cool thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Cheers for someone that remembers the good ol’ days here at ATS from someone who does and misses them sorely.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well, even though the video focused mainly on the testmony of his lady friend (wife?) I kind of got a chuckle out of the slideshow images. The thought of our military having a fighting force of intelligent velociraptors is just kick ass.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I know, I know.....science takes the fun out of everything.

But wouldn't the Jurassic Park version kick ass?

edit on 10/10/22 by GENERAL EYES because: spellin'

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Actual photo from the Bible (TM)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

As yes, the books that were left out by the Council of Nicaea.

Darn those heretical gnostics!

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Cheers for someone that remembers the good ol’ days here at ATS from someone who does and misses them sorely.

I stopped coming here for a while, then figured I'd come back. To say I was ridiculously disappointed to see what ATS had become was an understatement. Made a post about it and all I got was insulted, called a snowflake then had it removed by the Moderators. Days where you could criticise the board have apparently gone!

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Same, I was pretty disappointed to see that this place had turned into some equivalent of Qanon

top topics

join