It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian State-Run Live TV News Show Hacked by Protesters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

No doubt through some of those noble peace prize winners.

It's nothing new.

there are thousands of ngo's in Iran

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
It never ceases to amaze me how some people have to turn every single thing that happens in the world into an American related issue.

For all its faults - and for that matter good points - the USA is not the root of all that is bad in the world.

Have people stopped to consider that maybe, just maybe, the Iranian people themselves are sick of the repressive regime that has been in control in their country?

I have known many Iranians engineers who are afraid to speak around some of their kinsmen here in America. The situation over there was wonderful for women and all religions when the Shah was their leader they say. Now the gov they have makes the Amish people look like party animals as they are so rigid. The revolution was a devolution for Persians living in Iran.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

I'm not going to bother, because I'm on a cell & my data is not unlimited to waste. Got a vetted link that verifies that instead? Otherwise, I have to call it an obvious Iranian CG deepfake try, based on aggressive tone out the gate. You suck at Intel grunt work trolling.

Bottoms up Jimmy?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join