It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So are you hungry for a Japanese fruit sandwich

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I must admit I don't buy these very often due to the price, but they are so GOOD.

web-japan.org...

Sandwiches are prepared by putting vegetables, meat, and many other ingredients in between two slices of bread. Sandwiches are well-known around the world, but did you know that they have evolved in a unique way in Japan? Among the varieties of sandwiches that originated in Japan, fruit sandwiches are very popular with young people because they are filled with juicy fruits and they look beautiful too. This article showcases some examples of fruit sandwiches, a type of sandwich that took a unique course of evolution in Japan.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I like banana and tomato sandwiches , so yes .

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I like banana and tomato sandwiches , so yes .

The banana and strawberry combo with cream is out of this world. I swear they put kimchi in it.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The banana and strawberry combo with cream is out of this world. I swear they put kimchi in it.

Those all are good. With my 5 years in Japan I miss the soup houses and even the Onigiri.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Those all are good. With my 5 years in Japan I miss the soup houses and even the Onigiri.

I've only been to a few ramen houses only a few time. 900 yen for ramen when I can make it for about 100 yen, it does get a bit costly.
Where about in Japan did you stay. I'm down in Yamaguchi.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
well, I wasn't, but I am now.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: oikos
well, I wasn't, but I am now.

Be very careful, they are VERY addictive.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I am more interested in street racing, show that off. If I want a sammich my wimmins got my back, if shes itching to start some s hit on the street we get out in the gto.

Please please please make a thread about the cars over in Japan, also if you do the blossom festivals or in the countryside I would love to see that too.

If you were in Amerika I would ask my wimmins to make you any kind of fruit sammich mixed with your choice of cat or dog your big heart desires. =P woof

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I love Japanese food of all kinds, even natto hahah (fermented soy beans, which I was somewhat hesitant to try at first because of how they looked!). Unni ... yum! And miso soup with all the proper spread of fixings that you can add yourself, like pickled goji berries!! I must try me one of these fruit sandwiches. Someday I would love to travel to Japan! The closest I have ever been so far has been Hawaii, and there is good Japanese food there at least.

Edit to add: and yes, I do realize Hawaii is not really actually very close to Japan, but at least I made it halfway there so far *blush*

edit on 9-10-2022 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Do they butter the bread? As a Brit, this is paramount

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

Looks like they have whipped cream which is close to butter.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I am more interested in street racing, show that off. If I want a sammich my wimmins got my back, if shes itching to start some s hit on the street we get out in the gto.

Please please please make a thread about the cars over in Japan, also if you do the blossom festivals or in the countryside I would love to see that too.

If you were in Amerika I would ask my wimmins to make you any kind of fruit sammich mixed with your choice of cat or dog your big heart desires. =P woof

OK you got a deal, but it isn't street racing these days. It's the kimurakami.com...
I have pictures of them with me on my old computer, but sadly I don't have them on this one.
The women are hot, that I will tell ya. I don't know about them in Osaka, but in Yamaguchi, they are like children compared to up north.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
If you tell me you can buy these from a vending machine I think I might move to Japan immediately.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999
Do they butter the bread? As a Brit, this is paramount

The best butter is in Hokkaido made by a Chinese owned company. LOL
Really Hokkaido is good, but with the Fukushima salt that goes into these days it sucks, no bull#.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   

lol the Kimura bike scene thats pretty rad

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Albert999

Looks like they have whipped cream which is close to butter.

the cream is made with real Okinawan sugar, not corn syrup . So good you can't stop eating it till you can float on the sea with your belly up.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

If you tell me you can buy these from a vending machine I think I might move to Japan immediately.

Sorry, I'm not into that shtt.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

In Kobe at night the scene is pretty rad.
I was doing a cycling tour this summer there and got to see it.
You need ear plugs for one thing
But generally speaking they are raping the innocence of Japanese culture

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

In Kobe at night the scene is pretty rad.
I was doing a cycling tour this summer there and got to see it.
You need ear plugs for one thing
But generally speaking they are raping the innocence of Japanese culture

Around here spectators need ear and eye protection because you will get hit with rubber and the sounds of high rpm engines cranking is so loud, it is like mad mans music, truely a beautiful thing. To hell with banana sandwhichs and praise the internal combustion engine yay

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Haha I'm not american so I don't really crave sugar OR consume a lot of corn syrup.

I also just think vending machines are neat, I like finding unusual ones or ones that sell unusual things. Was in a shopping mall today and they had a fake eyelash vending machine. My favourite vending machines so far are candy floss, popcorn and hot potato fries.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join