It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Graham Told Cops They Should Have Shot Jan. 6 Rioters In The Head

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: vNex92

Instated of Decolonizing Russia maybe there should be a public debate of Decolonizing America.

The terrorists and killers are the Americans. They are a blight on the Earth. Of course there are horrible regimes and nations but nothing comes close to the American MIC. They along with big oil, big pharma, the oligarchs and their bought and paid for media and social platforms are destroying our world. The stench of death follows the US wherever it goes, and it goes everywhere.

Alright fella, let's dial that back a notch and make the correction that the US government and it's corporations are the terrorists and killers. The general populace.. not so much.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
He said it in a book.

So what Graham said about the protestors is in his book.

Did you read it? I'm just saying, what is the context of it and not just one sentence. I do not play the same game as the left....

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: vNex92

Instated of Decolonizing Russia maybe there should be a public debate of Decolonizing America.

The terrorists and killers are the Americans. They are a blight on the Earth. Of course there are horrible regimes and nations but nothing comes close to the American MIC. They along with big oil, big pharma, the oligarchs and their bought and paid for media and social platforms are destroying our world. The stench of death follows the US wherever it goes, and it goes everywhere.

Alright fella, let's dial that back a notch and make the correction that the US government and it's corporations are the terrorists and killers. The general populace.. not so much.

I do agree and maybe should have included words to that effect in my comment. In a silly way perhaps I wanted my words to jar a little if that makes sense.
I could go on here about what I think of those commenting on Ukraine etc but what's the point? It won't change anything.

Thanks for replying to my comment.

edit on 10-10-2022 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

wtf are you babbling about?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Eh, you're right. I know it can be a big oain in the ass to have to make sure to make distinction between governments and the actual people who live is said countries all the time.

And you're probably right. I try and avoid the Ukraine threads. It's a bunch of statists/nationalists supporting whoever their beloved leaders tell them to support.

Probably won't make much of a difference to them. Wish they'd go and support by putting their boots on the ground over their if they really care that much.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join