It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio high school’s genderfluid homecoming king sparks debate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
OMG, WHO CARES???

For sure -- let me know when they murder someone.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

OMG, WHO CARES???

Rape doesn't count? Oh wait, you're right; it wouldn't because only non-persons get raped.
edit on 8-10-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

OMG, WHO CARES???

Rape doesn't count? Oh wait, you're right; it wouldn't because only non-persons get raped.

Anything other than hetero and you go for the rape.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

OMG, WHO CARES???

Anything other than hetero and you go for the rape.

What? We know that rape was covered up and viciously so in this instance to cover for someone using trans ideology to gain access to their victims in at least one case where an entire school board was complicit in helping hide them to further the trans cause.

So, I guess rape is acceptable when the right people do it. It isn't rape rape then?

I didn't realize Whoppie Goldberg was among us.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Which one of these kids raped somebody?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

This conversation has gone meta. I'm not surprised it went over your head.

The point is that the left tends to defend this even when they know people who aren't what they claim to be use it to the things reasonable pointed out would happen, and when it does, the left will defend those people too in order to protect their agenda.

See Louden Co as just one example. It wasn't the rapist who was at fault. He was move to another school while the father of the victim was the criminal who got arrested for defending his daughter. And after being put in the new school, HE DID IT AGAIN, and the school board still covered it up.

Arguably this is a huge reason why Virginia went Republican in the last election. Parents don't like it.

Annie asked if anyone was murdered, and I replied that someone had been raped (at least one we know of, actually two, referring back to Louden Co.) She had to go murder because she couldn't go rape. We know rape has happened because of trans policy. And that's where the convo was at. Pretty bad when you can't say the no one has gotten hurt because of it, and you have to now skip some pretty serious stuff straight to murder because you know people have been harassed, raped, etc., because of the policies you endorse.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
king could use a nose job.

aka rhinoplasty.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

There's no policy that makes people rape people. Rapists are the reason people rape people. I support people being who they want to be. Even if it's a fantasy, identify as a f#cking snail if you want to. Just don't hurt anyone. If someone rapes someone, kill them. Allowing trans people to exist contributes to rape statistics 0%.

If you want to play that game, allowing churches to exist contributes to a HUGE amount of rape.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join