It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "loosh farm" theory, if true, would be the hardest truth for humanity to accept.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

I believe in the guaranteed existing of the unseen without pretending to know exactly what it is/they are, or obviously only the good or better part of it as far as that which seriously means anything.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Plunkenstein

I got my eye on you...

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I think that loosh farming is almost at the same level of unbelievability as mind control is. There are a few layers of believability to overcome, first there is the layer of the spiritual plane itself, then the existence of good and evil angels, then the release of a certain "substance" from the intensity of the emotions, then the concept of needing it to power up these evil beings, and probably more. It's not easy to believe such things.

That said, there are currently certain interventions from the positive spiritual forces to unmask and end this exploitation and manipulation of the human emotions.

Just to add to the ways of loosh farming, it can be extracted from the sexual act itself. Even the satisfaction derived from it, is shared with these vampiric beings, as weird as it sounds.

edit on 10-10-2022 by miri2019 because: Added more info

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I thought I'd share here a little of my own research into: what "they" eat.

So first: Who or what are "they"?

One might say; everyone has to eat; humans included. So "they" are "those who eat". The additional assumption is "they" are non-physical Beings (at least to us physical Beings).

So do we mean "grey aliens"? Do we mean "entities"? Do we mean angels? Ghosts? Deceased people? Fairies? Nature Beings? Generalisation is probably not a good idea.

What do we mean by the word "eat"? and, what do "they" eat?

Let's start with deceased folks. Do they eat? If so, what do they "eat"?

Warmth? We have heard the stories or perhaps experienced the "chill". I know I have. One time my body got so suddenly cold that my shivering muscles shook my whole body violently and it took some time to recover my warmth. What that probably means is my warmth body (sulpher in Spiritual science terms) took a big hit by something that probably went after the sulphur. Yet I can also say that I have had deceased human girls warm them selves within me while I slept and was elsewhere, no chill there even though it was the middle of winter.

Organic esters and flavours? I have an organic citrus orchard in my back yard. It is not difficult to wonder if Nature Beings might enjoy the scents of flowers, or perhaps the organic smells of fruit, herbs and trees. Suffice it to say, that was demonstrated shortly after when one of my mandarin trees bore utterly tasteless fruit. No one would try the fruit when they found out what I was testing. The tree's next crop was normal in taste by the way.

Now let's look at what I refer to as "yellow" greys. One visited here, and we became aquainted over a few years. One of my thoughts at the time was to wonder if the stories of "loosh" had any truth to them. I nicknamed her Wednesday Addams for obvious reasons. She was also a bio-engineer as it turned out. Her body was designed to do that sort of thing. She could lick (sample), taste (analyse), digest (disassemble) and then reassemble a designer protein (for example) in her stomach and spit the results into your hand. Interestingly her gastro system ended at the stomach, no intestines, and I bet her olfactory brain organ is huge.

Anyway, to assemble organic proteins she needed high quality raw materials (obviously). So how does one provide high quality raw materials? My thoughts were to develope a civilised manner of provision. Oh and by the way, it was never confirmed nor denied about the "loosh" part because I made a point of not asking, and she did not volunteer.

Let's go back to sulfur. Sulphur is one of the basic building blocks of life.

So what implies quality?

A clue here in Rudolf Steiner's bio-dynamic agriculture lectures. Steiner said that sulphur is one of the Light Bearers in the Household of Nature. That is to say sulphur is capable of bearing a certain spiritual intellegence. Without sulphur, that spiritual intellegence would be absent from this world.

Additionally, sulphur has four sisters in bio-dynamic agriculture.

Therefore (from the BD lectures):

Hydrogen - Vehicle of the Spirit (ego).
Oxygen: Carrier of Organisation (Ether).
Carbon: Basis of Structure (Physical).
Nitrogen: Carrier of Intelletgence (Astrality).
Sulphur: Conveyor of Warmth (Catalyst at the Boundaries).

In my own home grown understanding;

* In mineral sulphur, we can say the intellegence is very basic.
* When mineral sulphur is organised into the plant, the organisation becomes more complex.
* When plant sulphur is organised into the animal, the orgnisation become even more complex.
* When humans eat the animals and plants the organisation of the sulphur becomes unique intellegence wise.

So the question arises: how can one work with that basic knowledge to create high quality building blocks of life?

Well, for just an example; Wednesday and I worked out that if one were to eat an excess of cabbage we would have an excess of sulphur. That sulphur is excreted from the body through the pores of the skin. A similar thing with garlic I would think. Also the breath. Oils(?) of a certain citrus rind would assist in the collection. Not hard to work out and put into practice as a test.

My intention here is to outline what is possible, and it is my own private research.

The point of the mater is I simply suggest not to jump to conclusions in a rather sensitive and complex subject.

edit on 10-10-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019

I think that loosh farming is almost at the same level of unbelievability as mind control is.

Well...

“A fool will believe anything.”—PROVERBS 14:15, TODAY’S ENGLISH VERSION.

The Bible also talks about “profitless talkers” and “deceivers of the mind”. (Titus 1:10) I'd like to put Robert Monroe forward as a candidate for that description. Also as being among the ones described as “teachers” mentioned here:

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

There's no special or advanced knowledge available in this thread. It's 'empty speech', devoid of any true spiritual insight into how things really work. This thread will not enlighten you.

Knowledge (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2)

Knowledge (gno'sis) is put in a very favorable light in the Christian Greek Scriptures. However, not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20) ...
... Thus Paul wrote about some who were learning (taking in knowledge) “yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge [...] of truth.” (2Ti 3:6, 7)

“Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, turning away from the empty speeches that violate what is holy and from the contradictions of the falsely called ‘knowledge.’ (1Ti 6:20)

How does God view the “wisdom” offered by human philosophy?

1 Cor. 1:19-25: “It is written: ‘I will make the wisdom of the wise men perish, and the intelligence of the intellectual men I will shove aside.’ Where is the wise man? Where the scribe? Where the debater of this system of things? Did not God make the wisdom of the world foolish? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not get to know God, God saw good through the foolishness [as it appears to the world] of what is preached to save those believing. . . . Because a foolish thing of God [as the world views it] is wiser than men, and a weak thing of God [as the world may see it] is stronger than men.” (Such a viewpoint on God’s part is certainly not arbitrary or unreasonable. He has provided in the Bible, the most widely circulated book in the world, a clear statement of his purpose. He has sent his witnesses to discuss it with all who will listen. How foolish for any creature to think that he has wisdom greater than that of God!)

Source: Philosophy (Reasoning From the Scriptures)
edit on 10-10-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Agreed on the difficulty in believing there are unseen vampires feeding off however many peoples' misery or whatever negative emotions, but I wanted to throw it out there anyway, just on an impulse, and yes, in case it's somehow actually true.

Mind control is usually by far a more subtle, less detectable thing. Way back when people started believing that not only evil but death itself happens among humans only because of disobedience to (the alleged) "God" with a magical fruit is THE clearly biggest example of mind control in all Western history. I mean, without any evidence, let alone proof to substantiate, that's the biggest whopper of them all that has the most political power and influence.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

There's no special or advanced knowledge available in this thread. It's 'empty speech', devoid of any true spiritual insight into how things really work. This thread will not enlighten you.

But but, what about the post above your's?

( ; mildly hurt feeling icon ; )

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Nope, sorry, nothing (helpful) to see there. It's a creative yet futile use of your imagination though.

In Roman times Paul told Christians not to act like the people of the nations, who “walk in the futility of their minds.” (Eph. 4:17, NW) Just how futile some of the writings of those minds must have been we can imagine from a discovery at Pompeii. It was the custom back then to write on the walls of buildings. Some shrewd reader and commentator of the writings of others had written on a wall in Pompeii the following in Latin: “It is a wonder, O wall, that thou hast not yet crumbled under the weight of so much written nonsense.”

The behaviour of human beings in general in regards to this hasn't changed much.

Ecclesiastes 1:9,10:

What has been is what will be,

And what has been done will be done again;

There is nothing new under the sun.

10 Is there anything of which one may say, “Look at this—it is new”?

It already existed from long ago;

It already existed before our time.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Nope, sorry, nothing (helpful) to see there.

That's okay whereislogic, I do read your posts from time to time and am aware of your outlook on the scheme of things, so I am teasing.

So what is the orthodox christian stance on the existance of those who might farm humans as humans do most living things?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

There's no mention made in the Bible of non-physical beings, i.e. spirit beings, requiring food or even eating at all (in a literal sense, and not counting the times when they have materialized a human body). Let alone that they literally* feed on human emotions, or "emotional energy" as you put it when quoting Robert Monroe earlier (*: as a form of sustenance or for their own pleasure or any other motive; there is the more symbolic sense in that a demon's influence on a person can increase depending on what type of feelings this person has and which feelings are more dominant, such as loving what is bad and hating what is good*, but all this happens when they're alive, not after death as in Robert Monroe's "loosh farm" storyline). If that is what your question was about.

*: Talking about love and hate, can one possess these opposite qualities and still be pleasing to God? Yes, according to the Bible writer Amos. He was inspired to command the ancient people of God, the nation of Israel: “Hate what is bad, and love what is good.” (Amos 5:15) In a similar vein an earlier Bible writer, Solomon, said there is “a time to love and a time to hate.”​—Eccl. 3:8.

Love and hate are words often misunderstood today. Often people have been tricked into believing that love is always a good thing and hate is always a bad thing (or emotion to have). The Bible teaches something quite different. Here's another example where love is misdirected (loving what is bad, also both for you and others), from a comment I recently made in another thread:

The Bible says that “those who are determined to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and many senseless and harmful desires that plunge men into destruction and ruin.”—1 Timothy 6:9. It also says that “the love of money is the root of all evil.”*—1 Timothy 6:10, King James Version (*: The verse has also been rendered: “The love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things.”) Notice that it doesn't say that “money is the root of all evil” but it specifically emphasizes “the love of money”, just as 1 Timothy 6:9 talks about 'the determination to be rich', regardless as to whether one has been successful in that regards or not.

edit on 11-10-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The OP posited The "loosh farm" theory, if true, would be the hardest truth for humanity to accept.. So I was wondering how the christian might accept such a concept. Since you were quoting scripture I thought I would ask.

There's no mention made in the Bible of non-physical beings, i.e. spirit beings, requiring food or even eating at all (in a literal sense, and not counting the times when they have materialized a human body). Let alone that they literally* feed on human emotions, or "emotional energy" as you put it when quoting Robert Monroe earlier (*: as a form of sustenance or for their own pleasure or any other motive; there is the more symbolic sense in that a demon's influence on a person can increase depending on what type of feelings this person has and which feelings are more dominant, such as loving what is bad and hating what is good*, but all this happens when they're alive, not after death as in Robert Monroe's "loosh farm" storyline). If that is what your question was about.

From my own perspective and opinion, the Monroe Institute's publicly available case studies leave something to be desired in the conclusions they publicly reach. I have not read his books, and don't intend to. The subject of "loosh" I am familiar with from reading here on ATS by the way. The idea of 'aliens farming humans' makes for quite the horror story. People love horror for some reason, as long as it stays fiction that is.

Oh and I was just quoting Monroe and certainly not endorsing.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If you connect the dots, which you can find all through his 3 books:

The loosh is not being eaten. It was his initial (miss)translation.

Loosh is being collected, and somewhere in the future, year 3000+, the clue has been given you:

(What about other, nonphysical energy systems?)

She lighted. (Oh, those! We visit them as often as we can.)

i threw a high hard one. (To gather loosh?)

She turned inward, then opened carefully. (No. To sow it, to plant the
seeds. That lets the, uh, ray have an ident to focus on.)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Loosh is very real. Negative emotions/low vibrations is like crack to entities they feed off life force energy created by any living soul.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You have to explain it without fear.

You, just like everyone else, was alive before entering the body.

If you follow the Monroes books, it is understandable and actually well explained.

What you call entities are beings which have been negative during their bodily lifetime. (Anger,fear, hate etc etc.)

They do not feed off the life force, but you may understand the magnetic principle.
Alike attracts alike.

As they were negative during their lifetime, they are continuing to be negative during their non-bodily state.

They forgot who they were and are in a state of denial.

They are attracted to people who have the same mindset (who are expressing the same low emotions).

If you see the anger as the color red, they entities are attracted to that color.
If you define the color red as a low vibration, then it is equally valid that the entities are trying to join with the same.

They do not have as much of choice there, but over here you can change (for the better or higher).

I guess over there, they will not stay forever as that, but in the timelessness 1, 10,100 or 1000 years are the same.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
You have to explain it without fear.

You, just like everyone else, was alive before entering the body.

If you follow the Monroes books, it is understandable and actually well explained.

What you call entities are beings which have been negative during their bodily lifetime. (have expressed Anger,fear, hate etc etc. without restrain)

They do not feed off the life force, but you may understand the magnetic principle.
Alike attracts alike.

As they were negative during their lifetime, they are continuing to be attracted to negative during their non-bodily state.

They forgot who they were (before the body) and are in a state of denial or shock, because of the conditions of life they have lived.

They are attracted to people who have the same mindset (who are expressing the same low emotions).

If you see the anger as the color red, they entities are attracted to that color.
If you define the color red as a low vibration, then it is equally valid that the entities are trying to join with the same.

They do not have as much of choice there, but over here you can change (for the better or higher).

I guess over there, they will not stay forever as that, but in the timelessness 1, 10,100 or 1000 years are the same. You maybe see the problem.

They can not go against your free will, and if you are in a state of genuine happiness, they can not reach you.

What was not said, yet, is that there are the opposite entities as well (opposite to negative).

These entities are of pure Love and they are attracted (in the same magnetic way) to loving, caring and joyyous people.
These people, if the entities join them, experience a better life as well.

Well, to be exact, the opposite is not the right term. Higher vibrational beings, or White, if you think of the color.

Understand that the energy is the same, but the vibration is not.

Here is a parable:
If you have a light dimmer you will understand that at the high intensity, the light is Bright. You can lower the setting and the lightbulb emits less and less light.

It is the same with Joy and Anger.
edit on 25/2/2023 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/2/2023 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Nice, have not watched that, yet.

But why have you posted that movie ? What should it tell me ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join