It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "loosh farm" theory, if true, would be the hardest truth for humanity to accept.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I rightly or wrongly believe it could be doable anyway. If real exposure of the unseen negative energy vampires (if truly applicable) could actually happen, whatever spokesperson could officially designate it as provably cosmically ordained to cut off the lowly bastards' food supply (at least enough so) and force them to # the hell off.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Plunkenstein

impossible
we have nature to feed us
govt can not control the food supply of nature, but these, I'm not too sure. pollution is govt. friend in this case, filthy ass bastards

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I haven't had enough coffee yet to decipher that.

What is a loosh farm. Context is important.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Sorry, loosh is actually a Hindi or Sanskrit word for all negative emotional energy.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

In terms of nutrients they seem to not matter if it's negative or positive force that's harvested, as long as there are emotions, they'll be fed.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Your writing would be a mildly amusing comment in a thread about the thing you are talking about. Not an opening post.
This is not twitter, please write an opening post with people in mind who have no idea what you are talking about.
What is this loosh, who do you think uses it, why do you think it could be real, what can we do about it? etc. Maybe a link to somewhere...you know.

Basically all you said is eff off sucking our energy. Whilst true, that's not an opening post. Come on.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

In terms of nutrients they seem to not matter if it's negative or positive force that's harvested, as long as there are emotions, they'll be fed.

Now I see why they don't bother with me.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The term "loosh" originates with Robert Monroe in his book Far Journeys. Apparently, and according to Monroe, "loosh" simply refers to "emotional energy". According to Monroe, in one of his out of body escapades non-physical Beings described how when death occurs emotional energy is released which in turn is eaten by other non-physical Beings.

Monroe also founded the Monroe Institute for the study of out of body experiences. The institute is often regarded as infiltrated(?) by Alphabet Agencies.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
When getting into the worst that humans are capable of, it is hard to accept. Goes beyond the imagination of most. Some things are dumber than others. Staying away from the really supid stuff is good for one sanity.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I believe this pertains to us being a planetary terrarium and the thread posted the other day about Tulpas and stuff.

Good stuff ATS. Big Sad if true.

This what this site use to be. And Bigfoot of course!

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Not sure how that jibes with the Googled definition, but sounds plausible.

To whom it applies, I'm not claiming to outright believe the vampire theory, but if nothing else it's good practice for anything else that will/would be tough to swallow.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

In the tradition of "as above so below," it makes perfect sense that there are plenty of corporeal-terrestrial vampires, however consciously unaware they are of themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
The term "loosh" originates with Robert Monroe in his book Far Journeys. Apparently, and according to Monroe, "loosh" simply refers to "emotional energy". According to Monroe, in one of his out of body escapades non-physical Beings described how when death occurs emotional energy is released which in turn is eaten by other non-physical Beings.

Monroe also founded the Monroe Institute for the study of out of body experiences. The institute is often regarded as infiltrated(?) by Alphabet Agencies.

I was about to post then seen your post.

"Far Journeys" book PDF Link for anyone interested.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wicked. Thank you!

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
So Google has reworked its definition of and information on "loosh" (not surprisingly) from the last time I looked it up somewhere between a few weeks and a few months ago. I swear there was something about Hindi and/or Sanskrit listed. Well even if it is a more new age area than I thought, it doesn't necessarily discount or truly disprove the basic idea. I have a substantial enough history of unexplained experiences that correlate with a number of esoteric (unpopular enough) concepts, this being one.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So Google has reworked its definition of and information on "loosh" (not surprisingly) from the last time I looked it up somewhere between a few weeks and a few months ago. I swear there was something about Hindi and/or Sanskrit listed. Well even if it is a more new age area than I thought, it doesn't necessarily discount or truly disprove the basic idea. I have a substantial enough history of unexplained experiences that correlate with a number of esoteric (unpopular enough) concepts, this being one.

In the last paragraph below, there is a reference to the the Vedas, Upanishads, and Puranas of India.

Etymology of loosh.
Robert Monroe, in his book “Far Journeys,” writes of contact he had with a light being in an out-of-body experience. (Monroe is arguably the world’s foremost researcher on OBEs; he started an institute with trainee/researchers to scientifically investigate the phenomenon.) Reportedly the light being told Monroe that when humans die, their energy is released and harvested by trans-dimensional beings, who use it to extend their own life spans. The claim is that the universe is a garden created by these beings as their food source.

According to Monroe’s story, animals are intentionally positioned on this planet to feed on plants and on each other, thereby releasing the life force of their victims so it can be harvested. In a predator-prey struggle, exceptional energy is produced in the combatants. The spilling of blood in a fight-to-the-death conflict releases this intense energy, which the light beings call “loosh.” Loosh is also harvested from the loneliness of animals and humans, as well as from the emotions engendered when a parent is forced to defend the life of its young. Another source of loosh is humans’ worship.

According to Monroe’s informant, our creators, the cosmic “energy farmers,” intentionally equipped animals with devices like fangs, claws and super-speed in order to prolong predator-prey combat and thereby produce more loosh. In other words, the greater the suffering, the more life force is spewed from our bodies, and the tastier the energy meal for our creators.

This story told to Monroe (which threw him into a two-week depression) corresponds to reports in some of the world’s oldest scriptures, the Vedas, Upanishads, and Puranas of India. There we read that “the universe is upheld by sacrifice” (Atharva Veda) and that “all who are living (in this world) are the sacrificers. There is none living who does not perform yagya (sacrifice). This body is (created) for sacrifice, and arises out of sacrifice and changes according to sacrifice.” (Garbha Upanishad)

Source: Ascentionglossary dot org

How accurate the link back to the scriptures of India is I have no idea.

However the idea that humans are food for something else shouldn't be upsetting really. Our dead physical bodies are eathworm food if we are not cremated.

edit on 8-10-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
i get pretty loosh after a half bottle of bourbon.

yeah, i got nuttin on this topic.

does this have anything to do with composting people?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

"loosh farm"

edit on 8-10-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Not sure how long it took AJ to get to this topic, but I don't see how it is necessarily related to transhumanism, cybernetics. (True I'm not exactly well researched on it). Whatever its origin, it goes back at least decently farther than the beginnings of our current level of science and tech.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
This what this site use to be. And Bigfoot of course!

Actually ATS used to be a bunch of Militant atheists attacking everyone and whining about how much they don't believe in God(s) all the whilst professing their belief in "unseen" aliens.

Apperently there are little green men flying around in spaceships hidden in the clouds that only they could see...

It was pure gold... I wanted to believe

So tell us OP do you believe in God(s) or just the unseen vampiric emo eaters?

edit on 9-10-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join