It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAPs meet the UFOs the New UAP seekers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

This guy is really a new high-tech ufo believer and seeker for the FINAL THEORY of what’s REALLY behind UAPs.
As I’ve said many times, the TTSA UFO scandal will bring out a new era of ufology, particularly techie-style UFO seekers, groups, and surly cults.

Whatever our justifiable criticism of TTSA, we must admit they have been the catalyst for bringing out what I call the new internet UFO buff era. YouTube LOVES TTSA!

Chris Lehto, the ex-fighter pilot, and many other UFO Don Quixote-style UAP seekers: IM GOING TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH about UAPs is a new phenomenon or a new juiced-up era of UFO interest.

The new Knights Templars of UFOlogy are very interesting, with all their tech tools, super enthusiasm, and desire to FIND THE TRUTH of UAPs…meeting old-time UFO experts like our old friend Nick Pope in the above video. Sort of the old meets the new.

What will this bring? Will these new period ufologists make any progress?

And who are some of the other newbies on the scene?

edit on 7-10-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
if the government is telling you to believe in UFOs, you know that UFOs aren't real. they've been doing this for decades. I watched a documentary from the late 60s or mid 70s and everything was identical to this current UAP stuff, including the congressional hearings.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
He opens with a long solved case claiming we are no further forward today with UFOs.

But we are.

Arthur C. Clarke showed it to be a light aircraft flying over Catalina Island back in the early 1980s. JPL did the analysis work.

About 14m 14 sec into the above video.

Then he talks with Nick Pope who is hardly much help at all and ends with convicted paedophile, Wendell Stevens. One of quite a few in the ufo field, unfortunately.

He needs to brush up on his UFO history a bit more I would say.

edit on 7/10/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I got to make a report, guys about the new UFO/UAP geeks
Oops

No, I’m NOT Richard Doty

Seriously, I’m trying to determine whether, since TTSA, there is a splurge in UFO interest.

Here’s a new guy who, at first, was gung ho on the new UAP story

...Until he saw the Light here:

For some reason, this one won't load---here is the link...www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here is another relatively new UAP researcher Ross Coulthard and a few others caught up in the spider web of TTSA:

We got some new George Knapps...

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Pedos in the UFO field? Do you have a list? This is the barrier for me. Pedos deserve slow cooked deaths.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

At the risk of sounding argumentative with you I would say Coulthart is not a UFO researcher. Personally, I think he is a media shill with a clear agenda of obfuscation around the topic. He reports a lot of misinformation, too.

He likes to take the work of others and change an ingredient or two and pass it off as something he concocted.

Suffice it to say I don't like him and think he is here to distract.

Same goes for the mutant looking Gary Nolan. He contradicted himself in the Tucker Carlson interview.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

Pedos in the UFO field? Do you have a list? This is the barrier for me. Pedos deserve slow cooked deaths.

I've not been exactly compiling a list as such.

But another recent example would be MUFON Director Jan Harzan

Before that, there was Stan Romanek

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Brother or sister, you won’t get an argument from me on that.
My interest here is to highlight the new wave of ufo buffs, researchers, and enthusiasts, whatever their past.
Maybe they won’t end up ufologists, but it's an important subject matter to gauge the influence of what I believe is or was a heavily influential government operation.

They must have known they would incite or bolster the ufo field greatly.
Was that their intention?
And if so, why?
And to what degree have they inflated ufo interest…?
And will it last?

And did they do this just to, in the end, expose UFOlogy to the light, thereby demonstrating the fact that it's impossible to know? OR…

..On the positive side. Often in scientific advancements, it's not the super scientist or genius intellectuals who make discoveries. Einstein was a simple patent office clerk who couldn’t even get a job as a teacher and made his great discoveries.

Maybe they feel if they let loose the great human ingenuity of the world, someone or some group from nowhere will find the truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

And they had a blatant racist running the Pennsylvania Mufon.

MUFON fails to disavow awful, racist comments from state director

MUFON has been under fire lately after Pennsylvania state director John Ventre made a disgusting,hate-filled racist rant on his Facebook page that MUFON never really fully distanced itself from.

Ventre has been censored and removed from some features of MUFON after uproar in the community after Ventre's Trump-America empowered post spread. Ventre, who has pumped plenty of money into the organization, is still a member of MUFON.

www.punkrockandufos.com...

Though MUFON isn't any worse or better than any group on this matter.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

OMG that series of commentary was absolutely VILE!

I mean, wow.

No wonder folks are peeved!

He's definitely not invited on the Mothership.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

He might end up in the bowls of the mothership, you know how it was in that Charlton Heston movie Ben Hur,

All the alien disbelievers and hypocrites end up

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Or in the bowels of the Lizards after the feeding frenzy.

(Sorry, sometimes I have a sick sense of humor and sense of justice.)

To disparage an entire Multifaceted Culture like that is just the sign of an uneducated idiot, someone I would prefer not to be a representative of possible contact with extra-terrestrial visitors.

Call me old fashioned, but he is neither the Best nor the Brightest.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I'm a little miffed.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
www.sciencefocus.com...
link

Here is a post-TTSA UAP endeavor likely influenced by them called The Galileo Project. We’ve heard of this one:

Now, remarkably, science fiction is morphing into science fact. Astrophysicist Prof Avi Loeb of Harvard University believes ‘Oumuamua, a mysterious interstellar object that flew through the Solar System in 2017, may have been an alien Rama-like artefact. But being a scientist rather than a science fiction writer, he wants data. “With that in mind, I have set up Project Galileo,” he says. “Its aim is to scan the heavens for the next ‘Oumuamua and send a space mission to fly by it and photograph it.”
More than 100 scientists, led by Loeb, are involved in Galileo. They are subtly shifting the emphasis of the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) from looking for signs of alien biology or electromagnetic signals to hunting for objects as signs of alien technology. Loeb thinks this change is long overdue.

A Sirius group ( pun intended), unlike the fly-by-night self-appointed podcast ufo buffs. Though I don’t want to demean anyone just want to separate the wheat from the chaff, sort to speak.
This may be the kind of UAP converts TTSA has been looking to recruit in their UAP operation.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This one is called UAP studies. A relatively new podcast, here celebrating its 100th episode.
In this episode, they have the indomitable Jacques Vallee reminiscing about his long career

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

link

Here's another UAP commentator seeker being interviewed by Greenwald and a link to his site. However, I don't know if he is a new guy influenced by TTSA.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Here is a longy with the Vallee going into many things: trace evidence, his Trinity book. This is a consciousness/ psychology guy where recently, ufology has had an upsurge.

new topics

top topics

join