It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Allopathic Medicine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
While working on the thread “Lies Told About Jim Humble and Chlorine Dioxide,” I have stumbled upon a website named Dr Sircus.

He is an acupuncturist and doctor of oriental and pastoral medicine.

He has coined the term “Natural Allopathic Medicine.” The definition of “allopathy”:

A method of treating disease with remedies that produce effects different from those caused by the disease itself.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

I am of the opinion that mainstream medicine is in need of a revolution to take it back from the control of profit-seeking pharmaceutical corporations, so I find this new concept interesting.

On his website Dr Sircus lists the kinds of treatment he is advocating:

Natural Allopathic Medicine represents a new therapeutic principle that revolutionizes both allopathic and naturopathic medicine offering a radical shift in medical thought and practice. Dr. Sircus’s protocol addresses foundational physiology. It focuses on pH management, cell voltage, magnesium and iodine medicine, cannabinoid medicine, carbon dioxide medicine, re-mineralization of the body, increasing oxygen transport and oxygenation of the tissues, opening up of blood vessels, saturation and healing of cells with concentrated nutrition via superfoods, breathing retraining, emotional transformation processing, detoxification and removal of heavy metals and radioactive particles.

drsircus.com...

He states that the top three medicinals are magnesium chloride, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), and iodine.

Here he is on YouTube:

edit on 10/7/2022 by DevotedResearcher because: Fix YouTube embed

edit on 10/7/2022 by DevotedResearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Yes we need more of this! Even if for data. Big pharma destroyed eletric medicine. Strange when you realize the micro electrical aspect of the body and what PH really is.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

I am very much in the market for it because I have a condition I've been battling for a year. It started as edema but now it's just inflammation in both my legs from the knee down. It might be caused by parasites, for which I will be starting a protocol soon. But if that doesn't work I will need alternatives.

I'm going to buy this guy's book on Kindle and see what I can glean from it.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I have a relative in Washington who attended the old Bastyr College. I haven't talked to her in years. On a visit once, she gave a small group of relatives a tour of the campus. It was very interesting. Personally, I think the homeopathy field runs the spectrum, from accurate spot-on science, to just plain silliness. The people who really know what they're doing are probably fairly rare. My cousin had a friend who was initially trained by the Bastyr system. She was a true healer. If someone had an ailment, she would talk to them for about an hour, and work up a 'profile', then recommend a course of action. Unfortunately, I was only able to hang out with her a couple times. I wish I could have spent more time with her! As I recall, she would recommend herbs, vitamins and minerals, but was really big on mushrooms and teas. She had something like 40-50 teas in her pantry! She knew a great deal about auto-immune issues before the average person had heard much about the subject. She cured a 25-year old girl who had suffered for years with Crohn's and IBS. Her cure was a mushroom mixture. I remember her talking about Lion's Mane and Reishi.

Good resources for books and articles on alternative medicine subjects:
pdfdrive

Mushrooms

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
From Dr Sircus's website:

‘Vaccine-Induced Cancer’ Chlorine Dioxide To The Rescue

Published on February 28, 2022

. . .

Conclusion

This is only an introduction to how chlorine dioxide can help cancer patients. The subject of oxygen and cancer is profound, which we will get into in other chapters. One of the most extraordinary things about chlorine dioxide is that the trillions of molecules released into the bloodstream, directly through the stomach, are like vast schools of sharks homing in on blood but in the case of chlorine dioxide, it is homing in on areas of acidity.

It should always be remembered that areas of acidity are areas of hypoxia, of low oxygen. The cells caught up in such areas also would have low cellular energy lowered mitochondrial activity because, in physics, pH is a measurement of cell voltage.

Because this essay focused on COVID vaccine-induced cancer, doctors and patients need to pay attention to the total mess the rushed, unsafe, not thoroughly tested genetic injections do to the blood. Chlorine dioxide will do double duty addressing blood clots as it runs to cancer sites to neutralize cancer-related acid and low oxygen conditions.

drsircus.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I remember Kerry Cassidy talking about Chlorine Dioxide. I look forward to watching his interview.

Bryan Ardis interview of Dr. Peter Glidden, ND is excellent on the topic of Allopathic medicine.

Allopathic Medicine

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Why do doctors always have funny names?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

When I posted this thread I worried a little bit that people would make fun of the play on words of "Sircus."

I can see why sometimes people change their names.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

This is from the section "Ten Steps to Understanding Natural Allopathic Medicine," 7. Using Radiation Safely:

. . . When it comes to cancer, using nuclear radiation that causes cancer to treat cancer makes absolutely no sense especially when safe far infrared radiation with a Biomat can be used all night long to greatly increase immune system strength. In addition, pulsed electromagnetic fields or PEMF can be used and is already certified by the FDA for use in cancer. My final choice for PEMF is a powerful, small and relatively inexpensive sleep module Earth Pulse system that can be used with the Biomat all night long.

Sircus, Dr Mark. Treatment Essentials: Practicing Natural Allopathic Medicine (p. 40). IMVA Publications. Kindle Edition.

I looked up "nuclear radiation" and the definition posted came from the Dept. of Defense, talking about weapons.

edit on 10/10/2022 by DevotedResearcher because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

This book is packed with information and links.

I'm slowly working my way through it, because I find it to be profound compared to what I'm used to experiencing my whole life from mainstream medicine.

I'm touched by this:

Emotional, Energetic and Spiritual Components

Tears of the Melting Heart
(connecting directly with one’s vulnerability)

Sircus, Dr Mark. Treatment Essentials: Practicing Natural Allopathic Medicine (p. 44). IMVA Publications. Kindle Edition.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

. . . It should always be remembered that areas of acidity are areas of hypoxia, of low oxygen. The cells caught up in such areas also would have low cellular energy lowered mitochondrial activity because, in physics, pH is a measurement of cell voltage. . .

drsircus.com...

Because of my own medical condition I'm battling right now, I have been doing A LOT of research into alternative remedies.

I've come to realize that, in order to understand the explanations given by alternative practitioners and researchers, one needs to understand chemistry and physics.

I guess this amounts to understanding Mother Nature.

How refreshing!

So much better than relying on the lab-created synthetic concoctions produced by Big Pharma.

top topics

join