It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Have no fear for atomic energy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That is a quote from a very beautiful and dear to me Bob Marley song, "Redemption Song". For maximum joy play the song as you read my quick post to reasuure you that this is not the end, but just getting a little closer to a new beginning.

Bob was half Jamaican and half British. He wrote and sang for all people. He has black and mixed kids. He talks to us all, universally. He made it a point to do that.

In "Redemption Song" he sings,

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
'Cause none of them can stop the time".

Freeing ourselves from mental slavery is a quote from a speech by Marcus Garvey many years ago. Bob is quoting Marcus there.

What i quoted there completely altered the course of my life since the very second my neurons brought news of it to my soul down the wires. That is what I have been doing these thirty odd years, freeing myself from the mental slavery my society, elders, friends and enemies, and culture shackled me with before I had the conscious tools to defend my precious mind and soul against them and what they had made me. There are a few men I let close to my soul. They are all Christian visionaries of the modern age; TS Eliot, Haile Selassie, Bob Dylan and Bob Marley. None of them are perfect and made their errors, but so did St Peter, St Paul, Moses and David. I still make constant errors even though i try my best. It is the human condition. Only an ill person requires medical assistance.

Don't let Putin, Biden or anyone else shackle you with fear. They are doing it to try and keep you under the thumb. The elite know we are all getting conscious. Their days are numbered unless they start looking after us. They will be destroyed by themselves, not us. I promise you that. That is why I am telling them:

"Change course you foolish drunk captains. You are crashing us all onto the rocks. You are not fit to be steering us if this is the course you have charted and chartered for us. Move over Bligh, Fletcher is gonna have to take over".

Do not let them put fear into you. I just laugh them off. I know that they are forbidden to do it. The worst they will do is that Putin will try to use a small nuke in Ukraine and the whole world will come down on him like a tonne of bricks and there will be a coup in Russia. That is the worst case scenario.

Biden, Putin, Kim, Xi and all of you: You are violent barbaric men who try to control us with fear. There is no fear from us. You are supposed to be in our service and taking care of us. LOOK what your hands are doing right now. You are all criminals before the Almighty and the Bounty Hunter of Mashhit always gets his man. He knows who is it.

Armageddon has been happening for two thousand years. Have you not noticed? Look back at our history. It has been one violent murderous enslaving rampage after another, persecuting the majority to lift a few greedy people into a la la land that ultimately destroys even them.

Nobody scares me but the Almighty. He can destroy souls, not just bodies. Look at these monsters how they try to terroize us. They are all as bad.

Take it easy and keep on fighting the good fight for freedom, but know your enemy. Don't just go round attacking this or that minority. That is what they want. They make scapegoats for you to attack while the real guilty hide in their castles.

edit on 7-10-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
On bidens grave
Fear Every American Regardless

Sadly as your post points out, fear is not good of your politician

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I thought it was forget everything and run...

For humans conflict is probably about 99% in the mind. My own experiences allude to this and my observations do too, even the people who couldn't stay out of trouble must have only physically fought for a fraction of their life.

I guarantee you that within their mind they were in a state of perpetual conflict though.

Animals don't have the luxury to be the architect of their own misery, we do. Feels like we're missing a trick or two there... Well, I say we.

Face everything and rise?

The latter acronym could help dispel the fear, the realisation it's all in your head regardless of the realities is a strong one though and I can't stress enough that life for most humans isn't a list of eminent death events that must be engaged.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

You're not wrong in your assessment, but the figure heads you pointed out are mere puppets. Only trough a combined effort by the left- and right-hand puppets the puppeteer can be pulled into the light.
we could also just stop watching their play, but it seems very captivating and you'll find the streets outside deserted as everyone is in the theater.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would like your thoughts and dreams translated, are you against nuclear energy or for them ?

Personally I am against them because we have enough energy in the sun and wind, we just need to be better using it and storing it.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Unfortunately the US government at all levels is full of numb-nuts who want to go 100% green energy now when the technology is at least a decade or more out in the future to support a modern lifestyle.

People are going to starve, freeze, and die because they are forcing a technology on the masses that's unready for the job. All in pursuit of a global climate change boogeyman. Which even it it did work would have a microscopic impact on climate change. While China brings a new coal fired electric plant online weekly for the past few years and plan on doing so for the next couple of decades.

Greenies are goofy homicidal maniacs out of touch with reality.
edit on 7-10-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join