It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Operation Warp Speed stop up dating its site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It's a bit old news, but I just noticed it today. I booked marked the link long time ago when it was active so the link I provide here was the original site.

I wonder why they decided to take it off the net though. Actually they decided not to update it any longer.

ows.gaoinnovations.gov...
edit on 1000000054232022-10-06T23:23:54-05:00235410pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Because mission accomplished (and not the one you think).

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I did get another link to a different website for more update information when checking your link.

www.gao.gov/coronavirus

Something to do with whoever was maintaining the website maybe?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Basically, it served it's purpose and evolved into the next stage(s). Being very much a military operation the OWS at the end of February 2021, was transferred into the responsibilities of the White House COVID-19 Response Team.

Interesting that the "Defense counterintelligence and security agency" was coupled with the OWS program.

ICYM I: Rubio: Operation Warp Speed Will Serve as Blueprint for Policymakers Going Forward

Sen. Marco Rubio: Operation Warp Speed's success – this is the lesson we must learn as we work for common good.

During an interview with the Wall Street Journal published last Friday, the “captain” of Operation Warp Speed, career Big Pharma executive Moncef Slaoui, confirmed that the millions of Americans who are set to receive the project’s Covid-19 vaccine will be monitored via “incredibly precise . . . tracking systems” that will “ensure that patients each get two doses of the same vaccine and to monitor them for adverse health effects.” Slaoui also noted that tech giants Google and Oracle have been contracted as part of this “tracking system” but did not specify their exact roles beyond helping to “collect and track vaccine data.”

Google & Oracle to Monitor Americans Who Get Warp Speed’s Covid-19 Vaccine for up to Two Years (Oct 15, 2020)

Though OWS was created to accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of vaccines, this same institutional model could be used for other technological and manufacturing challenges facing the United States. Conventional fiscal or monetary policy is no longer working effectively to foster domestic productivity growth or to prevent deindustrialization. OWS‑type interventions offer an entirely new set of economic policies that could be a blueprint for industrial strategy going forward. OWS shows how the United States can reimagine and leapfrog existing manufacturing paradigms to dom­inate the technologies of the future. The model offers new ways to bolster economic security and ultimately national security as well.

Transformational Technology

Regardless of whether further OWS-type structures emerge, OWS should be celebrated for its own success. In terms of future health breakthroughs, OWS has unlocked, and will likely unleash, a biotech revolution through the development and regulatory approval of new vaccine technologies. These technologies can be applied to more than just infectious disease. The mRNA technology directs cells to make protein; insulin, human growth hormone, and thyroid hormones are all proteins. Through the efficient factory of your own body, mRNA technology could someday produce long-lasting insulin or better growth hormones; it is new foundational technology with many possibilities. The adenovirus-based vaccines, as they become increasingly precise, can be used to target cancer using an immune response.

Inside Operation Warp Speed: A New Model for Industrial Policy

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla had said that he declined money from Operation Warp Speed to avoid government intervention, stating later that:

"When you get money from someone that always comes with strings. They want to see how we are going to progress, what type of moves you are going to do. They want reports," he finished. "And also, I wanted to keep Pfizer out of politics, by the way."

Source: Newsweek (Nov 9, 2020)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The "speeding up" of vax development is how they changed the formula without telling the Public. It's all done so why update the lies ? 😎

new topics

top topics

join