It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They ARE NOT Cutting Parts Off Kids! Except They Are - Reuters Insurance Investigation

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is just the kids that have insurance claims and I don't think many insurance companies cover this kind of thing (not sure how many). No more lying about how these surgeries on kids is "Misinformation" as this is a Reuters report on insurance company claims.

Who knows how many are going on that are not reported by these specific insurance companies or how many are out of pocket.

Anyone want to tell us that these surgeries on kids is Not Happening?

www.reuters.com...

In 2021, about 42,000 children and teens across the United States received a diagnosis of gender dysphoria, nearly triple the number in 2017, according to data Komodo compiled for Reuters. Gender dysphoria is defined as the distress caused by a discrepancy between a person’s gender identity and the one assigned to them at birth.

Overall, the analysis found that at least 121,882 children ages 6 to 17 were diagnosed with gender dysphoria from 2017 through 2021.

The Komodo analysis of insurance claims found 56 genital surgeries among patients ages 13 to 17 with a prior gender dysphoria diagnosis from 2019 to 2021. Among teens, “top surgery” to remove breasts is more common. In the three years ending in 2021, at least 776 mastectomies were performed in the United States on patients ages 13 to 17 with a gender dysphoria diagnosis, according to Komodo’s data analysis of insurance claims. This tally does not include procedures that were paid for out of pocket..

A total of 17,683 patients, ages 6 through 17, with a prior gender dysphoria diagnosis initiated either puberty blockers or hormones or both during the five-year period. Of these, 4,780 patients had initiated puberty blockers and 14,726 patients had initiated hormone treatment.

edit on 6-10-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is absolutely asinine, heads need to roll for this. Allowing sexual assignment surgeries for pre-pubesent children is some kind of evil. Heck, claiming a six year old has gender dysphoria is some kind of special. All this stuff went down in the Weimar republic, too and its happening now. I'm sure most of us know how the Weimar republic ended, and rightfully so. Remembers folks, these doctors and parents have names.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's not the kids doing this. It's their abnormal and insecure parents who suffer from mental dysmorphia so much that they convince their children into making extreme changes which is really a reflection about how insecure the parent feels about themselves.

Poor children. This is disgusting.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
it is weird how they react when these services are made public.
why aren't the providers proud of what they are doing?
they act like they've been caught doing something horrible.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
These actions are utterly sickening and morally reprehensible.

I had a bit to say on the subject yesterday. I'm not trying to derail this thread I just want to share mine in case anyone missed it, as I believe it needs to be copied and pasted all over social media.

Thread

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: juulzverne
it is weird how they react when these services are made public.
why aren't the providers proud of what they are doing?
they act like they've been caught doing something horrible.

Yes they are, the AMA and other large groups are trying to get the DOJ to shut people up about it.

Medical Organizations Call For Conservative's Arrest

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Medical groups ask DOJ to investigate critics of hospitals’ gender surgeries on children

Three top medical groups have called on Biden’s justice department to investigate and prosecute activists and journalists who report on hospitals that perform irreversible gender surgeries on children.

The American Medical Association (AMA), American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and Children’s Hospital Association (CHA) asked Attorney General Merrick Garland to launch an investigation on Monday in a letter saying the backlash against children’s hospitals that perform gender surgeries amounted to “attacks.”

“Children’s hospitals, academic health systems, and physicians are being targeted and threatened for providing evidence-based health care,” the letter read.

Hospital: We give kids puberty blockers and perform double mastectomies on minors.

Conservatives: This hospital gives kids puberty blockers and performs double mastectomies on minors.

The Left: Prosecute & deplatform these conservatives for publicizing the hospital's services!

UW Health put out this guide specifically “for under age 18” on how to prepare for a “gender affirming” double mastectomy.

gettr.com...

BREAKING: UW Health advertises a gender program which offers a range of gender services for minors including puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and surgeries. The director, Dr. Katherine Gast “will operate on minors.”

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

They can make 100K or more off these surgeries, hospital stays, and follow-up. Here is your motivation.... Greed.

Dr. Shayne Taylor explained how she convinced Nashville to get into the gender transition game. She emphasized that it's a "big money maker," especially because the surgeries require a lot of "follow ups"

twitter.com...

edit on 6-10-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I've been following this story play out on twitter for a while now, but when I saw that Vanderbilt video of the woman saying how profitable these services are and that's why everyone needs to get on board.....that really changed things. I thought it was just that medical professionals are easily seduced by this gender and identity nonsense, but to hear that its being promoted to pad their profit margins. that's evil.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
In five or so years there are going to be a lot of pissed off young adults. I'm hoping it bites off the hand that feeds. I hope they are loud and vicious and go after the enablers and groomers.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thanks to the #LGBTQPZ+ movement.

Oh, that's a slippery slope fallacy, they said. Damn right it was a slippery slope, and a steep one at that and here we are sliding down to the bottom.

Some kids are gonna absolutely hate their parents in about ten years on. Gonna be interesting to see.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

It's not the kids doing this. It's their abnormal and insecure parents who suffer from mental dysmorphia so much that they convince their children into making extreme changes which is really a reflection about how insecure the parent feels about themselves.

Poor children. This is disgusting.

Agreed. Along the same lines, I think this is one of those things where the parent(s) wants to feel special because they have a 'special; unique; minority;' child, or they're trying to fulfill something missing within themselves, like the former-athlete-dad who forces their son to play sports, or the former-aspiring-model-mom who forces their daughter to be one of those child "beauty queens."

It's all so sick and I really feel for these poor kids.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Google is only showing mature adults for "modern unethical teenage masectomy scars".

I've seen images from other sources where it looks like a butcher went to work on these young girls.

Some as young as 12 experiencing the natural process of puberty but not being able to bear through the state that ALL girls go through and the awkwardness that goes with it getting top surgery done because they are so uncomfortable with the natural process.

The scars are jagged and uneven, a large jagged straight line across the chest.

Obviously a butcher, not a professional. No ethical considerations or techniques.

Bargain basement subdwellers.

This is just like Nazi Germany, keeping the innocent away from very real and uncomfortable realities of what's really going on while painting a positive and beautiful picture of successful and ADULT surgeries.

edit on 10/7/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edits

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

But the profit!

They can get 100K with the surgery and follow ups required. Too much money to pass up. It is all about the money for them. That they have already admitted on video.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I was made a pariah in my local music scene, because I publicly stated that I am against trans-ing kids. I even gave reasons and examples from my own experience with unintentional delayed puberty. None of them listened to anything I said, except their interpretation of my "opinion". Good riddance. I love turning up to gigs and seeing the looks on their faces when they realise that I exist while having a different opinion to them. Haha

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The photos I saw were so bad they probably accepted $1000 for the "procedure".

Total hack jobs taking advantage of desperate people.

edit on 10/7/22 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The biggest issue I have is ages 6-17. Now at 17 making that choice is one thing, but before that age it is the parents that let this happen to their children. I think that those parents who let their children do this should be evaluated for mental health issues. The human brain does not actually stop fully growing until the age of 28 for quite a few people. In fact in alcohol classes that is something they teach. With that in mind, these children who are getting these surgeries that are life altering, are doing so at the behest of their adult peers and older role models are being presented.

Why do we go after the root of the issue instead of just the limbs here and there. Don't act like any of you actually care outside of spiting opinions and data specs online. What are any of us actually doing about the issue we complain about or the things that are brought up here? Nothing, no one is actively trying to stop these atrocities from happening. We are doing nothing but sitting behind some piece of technology and presenting opposing views.

Trans as children is a trash idea. It sadly will only get worse quicker then it will get better thanks to liberal states like California making itself a sanctuary state. Just wait for the botched surgeries to hit the news in a few years. Then what will you do. This that we are all doing right now.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrKuntis
I was made a pariah in my local music scene, because I publicly stated that I am against trans-ing kids. I even gave reasons and examples from my own experience with unintentional delayed puberty. None of them listened to anything I said, except their interpretation of my "opinion". Good riddance. I love turning up to gigs and seeing the looks on their faces when they realise that I exist while having a different opinion to them. Haha

This is more than just a political issue. This is the separation of Good Vs Evil. The choice each individual will make soon.

he Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
When Jesus first gave the parable of the wheat and the tares (see Matthew 13:24–30, 36–43), He interpreted most the details in the parable.

The man sowing seed is the Son of Man (Jesus).

The field is the world.

The good seed are the children of the kingdom (followers of Jesus).

The tares are children of the wicked one (those who follow the enticements of Satan).

The enemy is the devil.

The harvest is the end of the world.

The reapers are the angels sent to reap the field.

The tares bound and burned are the evil ones separated out and cast into fire (punishment) at the Judgment.

The wheat gathered into the barn represents the righteous who are separated out and made to “shine forth” in the kingdom of the Father.

top topics

join