It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World at War with Dean Ryan (4 October 2022) Featuring Jim Fetzer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is the Description for a video posted on Bitchute:

Dean and I go way back . . . Here he discusses Biden running in 2024 (ridiculous!), military escalation around the world (grim reality), North Korea launching missiles over Japan (grandstanding) and the launching of the Russian Doomsday Sub, the largest ever constructed, which has the potential to create radioactive tsunamis that could make the East Coast (or the West) of the United State uninhabitable for the next 250 years. Think about it! This is the kind of outcome that the Biden administration is bringing to America in the course of doing its best to destroy the country in the shortest possible time.

www.bitchute.com...

This video dramatically illustrates the importance of smartphones in the hands of citizen journalists on planet Earth!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Or we can change that one word, ''importance'' to ''idiocy'' and find a completely different take on this .

I mean, who are Dean Ryan and Jim Fetzer? Why should we know them? Why pay attention to them other than they say what we want to hear?
What I can read from the quote is merely more of the Biden-Bad prattle. You call them ''citizen journalists'' when all they might be are just a couple of blokes with smartphones.

And what's with this Russian Doomsday Sub? What I read about that is that it is just one more killer weapon that our world has threatened itself with. Like the US doesn't have nuclear subs of it's own with nuclear weaponry on board all over the world. What makes this one so fearsome. Do the two intrepid ''citizen journalists'' discuss that?

They say, ''think about it''. Well I did. They toss out that fearful message about that sub and say think about it and then say that this is the outcome of the Biden administration trying to destroy America. So to that, I suggest we think about that.

Is this Doomsday Sub a product in reaction to the Biden administration? Did Russia just ''poof'' pull this sub out of thin air in the last year or so or did it take years of building it and more years of planing it. And indeed is it any different from the other 60 or so subs that Russia has, or for that matter the other 60 or so subs that the US has or the 80 that China has?

I got about a minute or two into the video and quit because the voices were so garbled that what they were saying was near incomprehensible. Someone is pointing a smartphone at the sky
and saying something like'' this is a poor example''. So why take a film of a poor example. Why not wait until a good example shows up if it is so important. So the lead off for this ''news'' program is a ''very poor sample'' of what the citizen journalist says is extraordinary military activity in his area. ONE PLANE.

Why bother with the rest of the video if the opening shot is so dumb.?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
You call them ''citizen journalists'' when all they might be are just a couple of blokes with smartphones.

I assumed everyone knew who Jim Fetzer is. I wasn't talking about him being a citizen journalist. I was very impressed with the clip in the video of a person who lives in Alabama who called in and shared her observations. Come to think of it, she may not have used a smartphone but just talked on Zoom about her observations, but earlier in the video there were smartphone clips.

The point is, with totally censored mainstream media, the smartphone and the internet are crucial to truthseekers trying to piece together what's going on.

Jim Fetzer is a retired professor who has been very active in thoroughly investigating the JFK assassination, 9/11, and Sandy Hook. In my opinion he is very thorough and trustworthy.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Thanks for the low-down on Fetzer. I will remember his name.

Unlike some others on these boards, I"m not convinced that the mainstream media is ''totally censored''.
Controlled by their corporate directors, yes, but not totally censored. We need to be able to take everything they say with a grain of salt. Likewise, this whole notion of ''citizen journalists'' is sketchy to me as you might have ascertained by my first reply. I mean, whose to say how much of the information being presented by smart phones and the increase in ''undergound'' reporting is true and how much is just a bunch of ''randos'' spouting off their opinions, just like the cats on CNN and Fox who just have bigger microphones.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well, they're almost totally censored.

And it's true it is a zoo trying to figure out what's real and what's fake, because technology exists to create whatever you want to create.

I like Tucker Carlson's reports, but I keep wondering why he doesn't quit and become an independent journalist. I think that would be a huge public service for we the people.

TV news is so mesmerizing. Going up against it is a daunting task.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I like Tucker Carlson's reports, but I keep wondering why he doesn't quit and become an independent journalist. I think that would be a huge public service for we the people.

Why would he leave FOX? He makes $35,000,000 a year and has a net worth of $420,000,000. So why change. If he left FOX, where would he go, what would he do? Start his own media empire? Maybe run for POTUS?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

No kidding? He makes that much?

If I were him, I'd quit and find a way to move forward—for the satisfaction of helping to WAKE PEOPLE UP!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If I were in Putin’s position, I would have my subs put to sea. Someone just blew up his pipeline. If he didn’t do it, then concern is justified. If the US is guilty, then what else might Joe Biden order?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

These type of shows are a dime a dozen all over the internet now. Even on YouTube which I keep being told censors everything right of far left, yet there are many right wingers spouting their inane nonsense along with the left wingers.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I found that here.

caknowledge.com...

I'd say that he is moving forward with whatever it is he thinks he is doing. Financially at least he is. But whatever he is doing, it is making him a very very rich man.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I wonder if he has kids.

If he likes being rich that much, then he has some growing up to do.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Me personally, I am the sort who calls into account the integrity of anyone who makes that much money.

new topics

top topics

join