It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insanity of leaders Putin and Kadyrov

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So Putin made some "corrections" to his previous mobilization orders, this time also students and private school students will also be drafted. There is no trust in his promises. Just to boost Putin´s decision chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov is going to send his three teenage sons to Ukraine to fight for Russia, These boys are 14 , 15 and 16 years old. WTF? Do these people have any morale left at all.
This is against Human Rights which states that minimum legal age is 18 years old to be recruited for hostilities, these kids at this age are under their parents guardianship even they seem to play along with their parents game.
This is propaganda i doubt these kids will be sent in real action , no matter how hard they practise human killing.

Here these children are training

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Looks like they are having fun playing with those things, I bet it is empty words and just a self promotion video to get other parents to send their kids at war, and when the camera turns off his kids go home to bed along way from the battlefield.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I doubt too that TikTok warrior Kadyrov would send he`s kid`s to Ukraine. The man itself has not wanted to spend much time there it seems, he made some videos and run back to Russia after it...

Whole Kadyrov army seems something that would not last long against Ukrainians in frontline .

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Exactly my thoughts.. or if they will be sent to Ukraine they will sit tight in some bunker till its safe to send them back home.
It is fun to play but when they see the brutal reality of war these kids will be damaged for lifetime.
edit on 5-10-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
War is a nasty business. A life-long friend came back pretty messed up from Vietnam. The very worst memory was of a 6 year old boy chained to the top of a tree with a machine gun. You're not left with many options....

If pro-war world leaders were required to be first on the battlefield leading the charge maybe they'd be more open to diplomatic alternative to war. Sadly, war is profitable....for the 1%, anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Kadyrov and his Kadyrovites are jihadist's and claim this as a holy war.

To inspire the Chechen troops, on March 4, on his Telegram channel with more than 2.6 million followers, Kadyrov weaponized the Islamic holy jihad doctrine, declaring that “the courageous and fearless Chechen fighters are waging holy jihad in Ukraine for the sake of Allah and continuing the path of Akhmad-Haji Kadyrov.” He mocked the anti-Russian Chechen fighters of the Dzhokhar Dudayev and Sheikh Mansur battalions as “Chechen-speaking Shaitans” disgracing not only themselves and their teips (Chechen tribal clans) but also sacred Islam, defecting to the side of the satanic West, Bandera fascists and Nazis.

Chechen Kadyrov’s ‘Holy Jihad’ in Ukraine and Anti-Americanism

plus it's strange that he used to be a anti russians jihadist. wonder why he bent over for ol farty.

edit on 5-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

This is against Human Rights which states that minimum legal age is 18 years old to be recruited for hostilities

Who cares about somebody else's stupid made-up rules?

Children are very resilient and they will kill you faster and deader than their parents could ever hope to.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Putin may be an a55h0le,but at least he sometimes pretends to GAF about his country.
There really is nothing positive about Kadrayov on the other hand..except maybe he will one day be of some use when he becomes sunflower fertilizer.
He can now add child abuse to his long list of negative traits-if it wasn't there already.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
my 'spidey sense' tells me the Lads will be ensconced in some Russian elites' Dachau along the Crimean coastline...

and far away from live fire other than staged pics/ phone cam videos

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

So you think child soldiers are a good thing?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So you think child soldiers are a good thing?

Me? I was just stating the obvious.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: dollukka

This is against Human Rights which states that minimum legal age is 18 years old to be recruited for hostilities

Who cares about somebody else's stupid made-up rules?

Children are very resilient and they will kill you faster and deader than their parents could ever hope to.

Im assuming sarcasm?

But you're right. Child soldiers do add an advantage to war. Much like having suicide bombers. Being completely morally bankrupt is a requirement though.

It will also bring even more psychological damage to those that survive the war. Kids who grew up witnessing the worst of humanity and Adults who were forced to kill kids.

I hope the people can rise up and refuse to obey the commands to go to war.

However, I'm not sure Russia has a good chance. atheir propaganda campaigns are in full swing, including Putin youth camps.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Who wants kids getting nervous breakdown in the trenches during the battle. People should rise up ! the problem is people do not have power in Russia over Putin´s securocrats.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

More like stating a disgusting opinion?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Old men using the blood of the young for their twisted ends. Seems like a familiar tale.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

More like stating a disgusting opinion?

I'm curious what was your stance on azov training those kids before the invasion?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Was someone threatening to invade their country again?

Did that someone have any problems killing in innocent civilians and children the last time they invaded?

top topics

join