It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans want a President Selling Solutions, Not a Revolution

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: RonnieJersey

People need to elect competent governors, mayors, and AGs.

There's not much a President can do about crime in Philly or Trenton without going outside the bounds of the Constitution.

States and Cities need to get their sh!t together.

Good idea, it's a good thing that corruption doesn't filter down to the state and local levels.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Do you think that what right-wing political propagandist sites rant about, are the policies of the President?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If, at this point, you are still hating on President Trump then you are a special kind of stupid.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Do you really believe this? Seriously. January 6th was not the beginning of anything...because if it was...they would be in the streets now and would have been since 1/6.

No one I know wants a revolution. What they do want is a government that represents them.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Arnie123

No one gives a damn about Disney except incels paying their bills by trading dogecoin to tik tokers. Trumpism is roughly 5% of the republican movement and continues to slow down the "red wave" by diverting public awareness of actual social and economic stability challenges to reinforcing the ego of one man who has barely achieved a single philanthropic deed for the nation in the past 2 years since he left office, nearly all of his energy is invested in revenge politics. So let's talk about solutions instead of restitutions.

I disagree.

Trumpism isn't 5% of the party you dunce, whats the total KD on Trumps endorsements? Yeah, thought so.

Secondly, the audacity to screech revenge politics while ignoring the Democrats failed multi million dollar phishng attempts and worthless investigations on Trump?

I mean, the lack of awareness in your post is not only ignorant, but a glimpse at just how far behind you are on the political curve, get with the the times bro.

Firstly, Trump can read a room and predict some fairly obvious conclusions. His endorsement isn't a cause, merely a correlation. But some superstitious types might interpret his baseline analytical and marketing flair as being "prophetic".

Secondly, there's no audacity in screeching revenge politics when Trump repaid the Russian collusion and FBI intrusion scandals by investing millions in litigation, not to restructure the department of justice and their peripheral guard dog agencies, not to de escalate political and military tensions in Ukraine, not to reinforce border security or seek reparations for the thousands of adversely affected vaccine victims, but to salvage his own career and restore its former gilded credibility. Aka his customary wardrobe change before wading into the swamp waters to wage war on the crocodiles chewing holes in his yacht while the rest of the jungle is on fire and herpes monkeys are invading.

There are other options, other roads, and that reality needs to be embraced for the sake of reuniting our nation under a common banner and reigniting the soul of the American dream for all communities inside our borders.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

His personality quarks

It was more than personality quarks. It was high level unprofessionalism, tons of lies, insulting everyone and any entity that disagreed with him, promoting division nearly every day, praising dictators, winging medical advice, and convincing his base that elections were fraudelent.

Thats why half of America doesn't like him. Not because he acts a little quirky.

Sure, he did have some good policies but also bad onee too.

He wasn't anti war and had similair geo-politics in the ME as predecessors. Saudi Arabia weapon deal. Endless drone strikes. Anti-transparety.

I think the left does refuse to see the good policies he had, but the right (like yourself) puts their head in the sand when it comes to how toxic his personality was.

We don't need Trump, Biden or any GOP DNC puppet. Time for a moderate candidate with sensible policies and anti-war stances.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Secondly, the audacity to screech revenge politics while ignoring the Democrats failed multi million dollar phishng attempts and worthless investigations on Trump?

I personally don't like that the left can't move past Trump. Like they enjoy hating him too much.

From endless investigations to giving money to MAGA candidates so they can try to use MAGA hate as a winnjng strategy.

Denocrats are ridiculous and id give my vote to republicans if they wern't as obssessed with Trump and treated that moron like a genius.

If Trump, abortion and partisan insults is one's appeal then i'm out.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

How can you say that 45 was not anti-war?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

convincing his base that elections were fraudelent.

I don't like Trump's personality much, or party-sportsfans, but you sound retarded when you say there were no signs of cheating.
I've personally watched ballot stuffing..on camera
The AZ probe into voting machines.
The Nashville bombing of the server investigation location.
Etc, etc
You out yourself as dumb or biased if you are ignoring this stuff.
It was so gd retarded, that I think it was clearly intended to look stolen.
Another distraction to whatever techno-commie crap that is going down.
But you are right in a political corner where you're supposed to be.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yep, this is what I see in most of the real world people around me. The majority of Americans don't want Trump or Biden in office and want a more middle of the road president. This divisive, extremist nature of Biden and Trump has gotten out of hand. It's time to turn over a new leaf and pass the torch to someone who won't try to convince half of America the other half is coming for them and going to ruin the country.

I don't care about party lines and whichever party can present a moderate candidate who focuses on real issues will get my vote. Many of these "extreme" problems will go away once we have leaders who cause many of them.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Something I've learned over the years:

One can fight and fight with their spouse. Each can recall times in which one hurt the other and the other the same, in a never ending chain of hurt. It takes one of them to stop and say this is wrong, even though we've both hurt each other, I'm going to do something different. I'm going to break this cycle. The other spouse might not be on the same page, and may continue to hurt the slightly more aware spouse. Eventually, through the action of one, the other can learn to calm down.

The party that decides to end this madness and focus on moderate, real issues that are impacting our daily lives get my vote. Someone young, too. No more elected officials too old to deal the consequences of their policies. No more woke or no more maga. This is how it ends.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

I don't care about party lines and whichever party can present a moderate candidate who focuses on real issues will get my vote. Many of these "extreme" problems will go away once we have leaders who cause many of them.

You might be correct but I'm still getting an AK47, just in case...you understand.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's wise to be prepared for multiple outcomes.

People often confuse battling one extremism with another, which is what maga did. Moderation battles extremism on multiple fronts and that's what I see around me.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well, by fraudelent, I mean't that the 2020 elections were completely cheated. That Biden won purely through cheating. There definetly was some cheating, and ballot stuffing. But there hasn't been any evidence that there was enough to sway the election.

Do you believe Hillary Clinton was cheated out of the election?
www.foxnews.com...

A handful of cases of ballot minipulation doesn't mean the election was stolen. Sure, it should be investigated by Trump and team jumped to the assumption that it was stolen before any investigation. Much like Hillary did.

Therefore, it's obvious that Trump planned to tell his base that the elections were stolen with or without any evidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would like to see a candidate whom both parties can agree on because their focus is on unifying America and bringing out the best in all of us to solve issues together instead of continuing the Left vs Right Charade.

It's probably a pipe dream but I still have hope.

United We Stand.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

How can you say that 45 was not anti-war?

You're joking right? Not invading a country doesn't mean your anti war. Trump ramped up the drone program, increasing civilian death rates and then canceling the annual drone strike report so nobody see the massive casualities in the future.
Check this video out by Abbey Martin for a better understanding:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Trump talked a big game. Talked against the military industrial complex, endless wars, and America first. Yet, he sold weapons to Saudi Arabia after they killed a journalist, increased the drone program, stayed in Iraq, and left the Afghanistan withdrawal for Biden to fumble. And that's only the surface level.

Trump is all talk and people believe him because he sounds convincing.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: RonnieJersey

People need to elect competent governors, mayors, and AGs.

There's not much a President can do about crime in Philly or Trenton without going outside the bounds of the Constitution.

States and Cities need to get their sh!t together.

Interesting that our local police department just told me that NJ 'is a sanctuary state'. In other words, nothing is going to be done about the horrendous worsening situation.
None of those in power seem to care, and the general attitude is 'what can you do, oh well' and similar bs.
But I know one thing - when someone 'important' is affected by the situation here, and only then, will it suddenly become a matter of urgency, and something will have to be done.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It
Terms And Conditions

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Pete?? It's Dawn. Had to make a new account just to reply! 😁

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yes sir. Just too bad the Donald is who he is. Hes stuck in a 1950's male 1% mindset. I mean Rex Tillerson is a level headed guy. So is Nikki Haley.

I have also traded emails and spoken with one of his female defense attorneys who quit en masse just before his 1st impeachment hearings. Shes a former federal US prosecutor. I found her to be quite pragmatic, diplomatic and understanding. Yet she also bailed on him.

He knows what to do but hes uncontrollably toxic.

<< 1    3 >>

join