It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans want a President Selling Solutions, Not a Revolution

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This administration leaves me wondering just what in the hell is he doing. From open borders to minority rainbows taking over the girls locker rooms. Talk about an alien agenda and I mean ET not those from South of the border. Its so bizarre one really has to wonder. So does anyone even try to pray to God anymore? Possible we should as all else is biblical bad stuff. Forget about CO2 as that technology is here and developed. They just want to shove their agenda either down your throat or better yet they seem to like the back door today. Then the radicalized Catholic Governor in California. The dude appears to be on a satanic agenda along with calender girl Nancy Pelosi. Trump? His issue is frankly that he pisses everyone off to the extreme. I mean go back and follow the dust trail of all those resignations. He seemed to be governing on the right tack but so many turn against him. So many.

Well as far as this guys who's biden his time all I can recall is when Jeff Sessions swatted his hand off Sessions young daughter. That said it all to me and seems to confirm the so called "leaked" diary by his daughter. Then his son. Enough. Here we go:

Americans want a president selling solutions, not a revolution

Presidents Joe Biden and Donald Trump would be among the least desirable nominees for 2024. Americans are profoundly unhappy about the direction of the country and want someone focused more sharply on challenges in their daily lives and less on the cultural issues that obsess the extremes of the Democratic and Republican parties. Mainstream Democratic voters may want something done to address access to abortion, energy costs, crime, equity and child-care but don’t confuse them with violent pro-choice demonstrators, pastors wrapping themselves in Rainbow banners, and professional activists at nonprofits and in the media. Biden’s responses to inflation—the Inflation Reduction Act, blaming Vladimir Putin and monopolists, and tapping the strategic petroleum reserve—are getting him little traction. Little support for Biden Much has been written about the New York Times poll in July that found 64% of those planning to vote in a Democratic presidential primary would prefer someone other than Biden. And subsequent polls confirm this finding or at least show that support for a second term is not particularly strong among within his own party.

Time to send uncle Joe back to the showers. He seems to thrive there.
edit on 5-10-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
We had a president focused on solutions, and his solutions were working, but the rino's and the marxists don't want a constitutional and prosperous America, they want a neo-marxist "utopia" run by a mega-rich minority under the guise of "we the people".

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Nice OP, however, I would refrain from any source that attempts to cast an ill attitude towards Trump via comparisons.

Trumps only issue? His personality quarks, otherwise, his legislative agenda was FIRE.

Even the article highlights the things Dems wanted, but Trump already had.

The author of the article is simply too partisan biased to really understand this as his attempts to say both are undesirable is imply untrue. For biden, yes, but Trump? Only Dems and Progs hate him.

Truth is, if you're smart enough to disassociate personality quarks vs legislative might, then there isn't a discussion to be had here other then, the author is an imbecile and that MSM narratives, to include sources are simply too biased. Like an infection, it's bad.

Time to go back to the basics.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If we don't get President Trump back soon, the United States will no longer be American, it is already a Third World dump, and getting worse every single day with millions of criminals, gangs and leeches running over our borders.
Trump truly had the guts to tell it like it is, which the whiners, complainers, 'victims', welfare crowds and leeches see as a major threat to their non-working lifestyle. The democrats simply feed all their demands, no questions asked.
Please President Trump, if you are reading here, we need you back desperately!
edit on 5-10-2022 by RonnieJersey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My husband just told me that he hears biden is coming to NJ tomorrow -
I can't tell you what he said about that, because it's not printable! LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Can you Hear Him Now ? - A Nation in Decline ...

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Can you Hear Him Now ? - A Nation in Decline ...

What a speech, and what a President!
Trump is exactly what we need. I always have the feeling that I could walk up to Trump with any concerns, and he would have an answer.
Trump 2024!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Many Americans want a revolution and Jan 6 was just the beginning.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

None of the Americans here will be on the streets with their 9 freedoms per magazine repelling the federal hordes like it's concord and lexington

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You seriously need to cut the BS out. This isn't healthy for you or anyone.

Mental health issues are a real world problem in the US.

So, when you become obsessesed with propaganda, you literally out yourself as a political loon.

So, I'll be nice and say this, have some dignity and start sticking to actual points and facts.

Trumpism isn't going away. Biden won't be elected. The Progs are losing the Culture war and going woke gets you broke, just ask Disney+ and Netflix om record layoffs.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'm not sure they want anything more than to turn the clock back to the heydays of neoliberalism its why w e see so many elderly politicians try to sell the same failed ideas and policies as if they where radical left and pretend the radicals are not the heart of the establishment..

its like Tom Paine being paid to write his pamphlets by those closest to the king.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No one gives a damn about Disney except incels paying their bills by trading dogecoin to tik tokers. Trumpism is roughly 5% of the republican movement and continues to slow down the "red wave" by diverting public awareness of actual social and economic stability challenges to reinforcing the ego of one man who has barely achieved a single philanthropic deed for the nation in the past 2 years since he left office, nearly all of his energy is invested in revenge politics. So let's talk about solutions instead of restitutions.

edit on 5-10-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Trumps only issue? His personality quarks, otherwise, his legislative agenda was FIRE.

Broke spending records before COVID. COVID saw more capital deployed than the wars and 08’ combined and multiplied which lead to the inflation mess.

He fast tracked the VAX and under his admin we saw no sue measure put in place.

He was the first to give Ukraine lethal aid and said Biden isn’t doing enough, and implied we should have direct US involvement via drones.

Everything the right complains about he enacted or laid the foundation for.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I wouldn't necessarily call the FBI "many Americans."

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

No one gives a damn about Disney except incels paying their bills by trading dogecoin to tik tokers. Trumpism is roughly 5% of the republican movement and continues to slow down the "red wave" by diverting public awareness of actual social and economic stability challenges to reinforcing the ego of one man who has barely achieved a single philanthropic deed for the nation in the past 2 years since he left office, nearly all of his energy is invested in revenge politics. So let's talk about solutions instead of restitutions.

I disagree.

Trumpism isn't 5% of the party you dunce, whats the total KD on Trumps endorsements? Yeah, thought so.

Secondly, the audacity to screech revenge politics while ignoring the Democrats failed multi million dollar phishng attempts and worthless investigations on Trump?

I mean, the lack of awareness in your post is not only ignorant, but a glimpse at just how far behind you are on the political curve, get with the the times bro.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Broke spending records before COVID. COVID saw more capital deployed than the wars and 08’ combined and multiplied which lead to the inflation mess.

He fast tracked the VAX and under his admin we saw no sue measure put in place.

He was the first to give Ukraine lethal aid and said Biden isn’t doing enough, and implied we should have direct US involvement via drones.

Everything the right complains about he enacted or laid the foundation for.
Who are you? Serious question, who are you?

Because COVID is real, we know that. We know its lethality. What we didn't know was the impact. Neither did Trump, nor his advisors.
So, yes, he followed his ADVISORS recommendations on it, I mean, he surrounds himself with the best?
As for the Vaccine, yeah, total establishment control, out of Trumps hands.

Given what we know now, these are lessons we learn.
As for Ukraine, and? Trump may not like Ukraine, but he won't let innocent people get killed, a testament to his foriegn policy.

Anything else?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Who are you? Serious question, who are you?

Peter Madsen

To the rest, kudos for owning it. If you’re a fan of what I listed, more power to ya. But I’m not a fan of the fiscal parts personally. Sold one thing and got another IMO.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Trumpism isn't going away. Biden won't be elected. The Progs are losing the Culture war and going woke gets you broke, just ask Disney+ and Netflix om record layoffs.

Nov. 8 should tell the tale...

You could be right. I guess I should consider myself blessed to still be getting a check and residuals from both.

Union proud, Union strong....

edit on 5-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

None of the Americans here will be on the streets with their 9 freedoms per magazine repelling the federal hordes like it's concord and lexington

Of that, you can be sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

People need to elect competent governors, mayors, and AGs.

There's not much a President can do about crime in Philly or Trenton without going outside the bounds of the Constitution.

States and Cities need to get their sh!t together.

<<   2  3 >>

join