It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Why Files - YouTube channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Has anyone else watched this? I'm loving it. Tells a great story about myth and conspiracy, then tell us his opinion..

And hecklefish is a damn hoot, lmao.. give it a go. Binging it, myself.

I love the last part... no experimens done on people today... why would they lie?

edit on 4-10-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
hey I just discovered The Why Files about a month ago One of my favorite channels now. You should check out Woodward Entertainment. youtube.com...
Absolute best YouTube channel by far
reply to: jerich0

edit on 5-10-2022 by hunterTheory because: link

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hunterTheory
Will do.. need more content to view, yt can get very stale!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: jerich0

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Haha well bugger me, always first to be late

Great minds often think something something..

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Very Informative about the CIA op who was thrown out (allegedly) a window in 1953. Page 8 of the linked doc CIA A study in Assassination
states someone falling 75' or more is a good way to kill them.

The highlights are he worked at Ft Derick developing aerosol delivery of pathogens. Fort Derick still going strong

Also mentioned since he was secretly given a hallucinogen, they secretly experimented on entire towns in Europe with it.

Good researcher. I will watching more of his videos.

edit on 10 5 2022 by BelleEpoque because: fix linked

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Heckelfish and the dumb dancing at the end always bug me, but I do like the content. And yes I saw the MK ultra one.

Others I subscribe to are That Chapter, Serial Killer Documentaries, EWU crew (explore with us), Mr. Ballen, and numerous Creepy Pastas. Viiidith is currently my favorite.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I watch it, just found it over the summer. I appreciate that he shows some enjoyment in the subject of paranormal and conspiracies. Skeptical, but not 100% dismissive in that annoying way. For whatever reason, 90% of the podcasts and YT channels that cover the topic only do so to crap all over it. I don't get why debunking is so popular as a hobby. And most of the time it's that one skinny bald guy with a british accent that accounts for half of all youtube videos in subjects of this nature.

It's a great show. I find myself agreeing with hecklefish on most everything.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: juulzverne

Hecklefish makes a great offset, I think.! LOL, fits right in...

I agree, he puts out a story, leaves it up to us but then gives an opinion for it being one way or another, even if he says to the contrary, we're left to think for ourselves.. good content, regardless..

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Creepy pastas... I'm waaaay to fragile LOL but also a masochist.. might have a gander!

new topics

top topics

join