It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the NWO cuts off internet access, what will you do to get back online?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
There's been a lot of talk lately about a solar storm that could wipe out the internet. There's also talk of an EMP blast attack.

Could a solar storm take down the internet?
www.sciencefocus.com...

A Bad Solar Storm Could Cause an 'Internet Apocalypse'
www.wired.com...

A large solar storm could knock out the internet and power grid
astronomy.com...

Why America Should Suddenly Prepare For A Billion-Dollar ‘Internet Apocalypse’ Caused By The Sun
link

If they cut off access to the internet, they could say in order to get back on the internet, you have to be a good global citizen. The World Economic Forum talked about being able to track people's carbon footprint through digital currency so if you're buying to much meat, they can cut off your account or if you're driving too much.

Of course those in power will be on the internet as much as they want, eat what they want and drive and travel where they want. Watch this video as the guest talks about the W.E.F.'s plan for a carbon allowance.

Imagine how desparate people will be to get back online to do Tik Toks, to tweet or facetime a friend. They would be ready to comply fully with what Governments want.

The Bible tells us you wouldn't be able to buy or sell without their mark. Could that mark be connected to climate change fanatics? Think about it, you can control every aspect of human behavior in the name of "saving the planet."

How much would you comply in this situation?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Just go fishing and start to barter everything. But the world is bigger without the internet though. Always best to live around a fresh water supply.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Maybe Elon Musk will grant everyone Starlink access just for the hell of it.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Probably nothing and not loss any sleep over it.

a reply to: neoholographic

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Or scrambled eggs everyone's brain graphene.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If you're sitting at home glued to the internet, you're not out driving, clogging up the streets or adding to pedestrian traffic.

They want you at home, hooked up and online.

That's why they're pushing VR.

They're not going to restrict internet usage for the majority.

edit on 10/4/22 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
At this point I would welcome the eradication of my addiction.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Are you suggesting there is a graphene brain scrambling conspiracy afoot?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Not going to happen by choice of NWO. They would loose too much power over the people and be unable to let people give them money for all the useless things they have purchased.

They love money too much to make payments inconvenient to banks.

Now, shutting down social media access, some would totally loose it.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

CB Radios God Buddy .

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If the NWO cuts off internet access, what will you do to get back online?

Why would I want to ?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Mandroid7

Are you suggesting there is a graphene brain scrambling conspiracy afoot?

Honestly....putting up thousands of satellites and 5g towers like it's a national emergency, so rednecks can have internet you could alreasy get via Dish/DTV sounds even weirder.
Makes a guy wonder. Especially with the graphene in shots reported and videos that show the material spinning like a blender under certain frequencies.

Bzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've spent the last fifteen years researching things, I will keep researching till the internet goes away. Remember, if a big solar storm does hit and wipe things out, the last thing that will be fixed will be social media....the new government won't want people able to share what they have learned, they want us to only hear what they say is real.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
would it be so bad if the internet were taken out? other than bill pay and banking online which is convenient.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
One Second After is a great book to read about this subject. If you never read it I would advise to. It shows what would happen to a small town and then the propagation outward and learning of more information in an EMP attack. Makes you think about things you would not.

The internet drives medical, logistics and supplies for the nation. If it was lost...what would they do? That worries me more than not having TikTok..

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

A person could setup an old modem and call other modems over the phone lines...

We used to run BBS (Bulletin Board System). You could post messages on it. Then that modem calls another modem and transfers the messages posted to it.

It's slow and it's not real time, next day probably. But still very doable.

I don't think the kids today will appreciate communicating at 9600 baud, but... in case of emergency, break the glass.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I would also do nothing. Heck I lived almost 30 years without and it wasn't bad at all.
Maybe books and libraries would make a comeback, ah the smell of books.
Magazines used to be our internet and you could write to likeminded people.
Fanzines were distributed by hand in neighbourhoods or sent to groups who had the same interests and you could call your koved ones over the phone, sending precious photographs, instead of the crap that's finding it's way to the internet.

You can even meet people face to face...😲
You can ask for a branch of your bank nearby and discuss problems with a real human.

Unfortunately the internet is to stay as it makes young people think everyone is gay or in the wrong body and keeps them dumb with tik tok videos where people lick microphones.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
No internet?

Go to the pub.
Read a book.
Go to the pub.
Write letters.
Go to the pub.
Watch some local sport.
Go to the pub.
Go round friends/families houses for a catch up.
Go to the pub.
Read another book.

Sounds pretty ok to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
But--- but....i am a good global citizen , cmon give me my internet or i get really mad

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

and talk.. some of the best & daftest fixes to world affairs can be found at the bottom of a pint..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join