It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have been jabbed what to do.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Andreas Ludwig Kalcker is not a medical doctor but may have one of those phony degrees that means you published a meaningless book.

Rational Wiki on this fraudster/ possible murderer.

I'm not sure how he stays out of jail in one country or another. No doubt he's hurt some people with his medical advice and instruction to ingest industrial bleach or use it as an enema.

I'd think twice before I pushed his quackery which can seriously harm people.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Wait until they get a vaccine we can inhale and it gets released in public venues.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
What I did: No PCR test and no vaccinations. Two years later, worked the entire time and never got anything remotely described as Covid.

What I didn’t do: Participate in the experimental vaccines, so guess what I’m not worrying about?

Odds are that you had it and got over it, and were asymptomatic.

I seem to remember a figure of 25 percent of people being thrown around like this, but I don't remember where I read it.

Anyway, you probably had it and never new it, and that's probably pretty sweet for you, but that's not a risk that everyone can take.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: Asmodeus3

This link is quite handy for looking at vaccination trends in England.

link

I've got 3-4 in my signature, all show that the vax is safe and effective and that it knocked covid to the curb in terms of death and serious sickness. It was around 86 percent effective in the UK, which is considered gold standard in vax terms.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Andreas Ludwig Kalcker is not a medical doctor but may have one of those phony degrees that means you published a meaningless book.

I'm not sure how he stays out of jail in one country or another. No doubt he's hurt some people with his medical advice and instruction to ingest industrial bleach or use it as an enema.

He promotes a special tonic that he claims can reverse autism, and he's alma mater has a name that ends in "science, inc".

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Yeah, I'm sure he's killed more people than the convid quackzine. So more than hitler.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

link

I've got 3-4 in my signature, all show that the vax is safe and effective and that it knocked covid to the curb in terms of death and serious sickness. It was around 86 percent effective in the UK, which is considered gold standard in vax terms.

No, it is not. They are unsafe and ineffective. Period.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I notice that, as usual, you have neither denied that he's a quack, nor supplied any useful information in your reply.

He's part of alternative-pharma, and his diploma is a social science, not an empirical science.

You're forever accusing people of making money off of the pandemic or being paid by people who make money off of the pandemic, and yet you reference someone who is doing exactly this without missing a beat.

link   

I notice that, as usual, you have neither denied that he's a quack, nor supplied any useful information in your reply.

He's part of alternative-pharma, and his diploma is a social science, not an empirical science.

You're forever accusing people of making money off of the pandemic or being paid by people who make money off of the pandemic, and yet you reference someone who is doing exactly this without missing a beat.

link   

originally posted by: whiteblack

link

Source for literally everything that you've just said.

My sources are in my signature.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack

link

Source for literally everything that you've just said.

My sources are in my signature.

No one cares, go away.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I care, I vote he can stay.

1 all so far.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
What I'll do: Just keep on living my life like billions of other people who have been vaccinated. It's been over a year and a half since my first shot. Not a single issue. Billions have had the same experience.

So true ya’ll but we must remember those weaker more fragile flowers where any little prick could hurt them.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
What I did: No PCR test and no vaccinations. Two years later, worked the entire time and never got anything remotely described as Covid.

What I didn’t do: Participate in the experimental vaccines, so guess what I’m not worrying about?

Good for you? Many of us were forced to get vaccines and take PCR tests for a job. Or had to get vaccinated to travel.

Also, im not convinced there will be massive serious side effects from it. There has only been a tiny handful of doctors that believe the doom and gloom theories.

Also, quite a few did get covid without a vaccine and got seriously ill or in rare cases died.

I think media did a bad job in telling people to be healthy and take supplements to help conteacting it tho.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I care, I vote he can stay.

1 all so far.

Actually it would be 1-1, and if you wanted it to come to a poll he would get voted of the island.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I all 1-1, same thing.

Luckily for him it's a forum and doesn't work like that.

If it did as there's so many varied opinions here we'd all vote each other out and there'd be no one left.

Then we'd all have to use Facebook to discuss things and bleed out of our ears.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Also, quite a few did get covid without a vaccine and got seriously ill or in rare cases died.

Also, quite a few did get covid with a vaccine and got seriously ill or in rare cases died.
Also, quite a few did get sick due to a vaccine and got seriously ill or in rare cases died.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
3 Years later I have finally caught this covid 19. I tested positive 8 days ago I still feel really weird, like my skin is numb and other odd symptoms but nothing serious.

I'm so happy I have never gotten the jab and I still won't....this is the strangest virus I've ever experienced and the first day it knocked me on my butt.

Other than that I just feel kind of off, I lost my sense of smell and taste but those are slowly coming back.

It's weird but I'm still not getting the jab! I've been way sicker than this, there Is no need for me to attempt to vaccinate for it..

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Pretty fond of trying to censor dissenting opinions, aren't we?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Figures.

Bit inconvenient when you get debunked all the time.

Never mind, eh?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join