It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ye and Candace Owens Sport 'White Lives Matter' T-Shirts, the Left Melts Down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Say what you like about him but Sir West is right about BLM.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

An "Unborn Babies Lives Matter" (UBLM) clothing line would really get them going!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You do realize "White Lives Matter" has been the rallying cry of a Hardcore White Supremacy group, right?

You ARE aware of this fact right?

edit on 10/4/22 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
You do realize "White Lives Matter" has been the rallying cry of a Hardcore White Supremacy group, right?

I dunno if it is or not, but I know it WASNT, it was a rallying cry along with ALL LIVES MATTER, to expose the idiocy of claiming that one skin color matters more than others, which is exactly what we were told for over 4 years now any time someone said Black LIves matter....

Any time we said "All lives matter" we were called racist

The term racist anymore has been so used and abused and thrown around to shut down ANY and all debate on social situations, that it literally carries no weight anymore

Us conservatives have been called racist white supremacists for so long now, for no effing reason, that we just really dont care

They have discredited themselves

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

Fair enough, do what you gotta do.

I can't wear some symbols of my ancestral heritage because they've been co-opted by NeoNazis and I don't want the association, but you do you.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

What I realize is that small pockets of racist groups exist in a lot of cultures. Black, Hispanic, White, Middle Eastern, etc. I also realize they are frequently blown way out of proportion to their actual size...

“The demand for White supremacy” coming from FBI headquarters “vastly outstrips the supply of White supremacy,” said one agent, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “We have more people assigned to investigate White supremacists than we can actually find.”

...I'm sure these tiny groups love the attention and love co-opting slogans so no one else can use them without appearing racist. Obviously, "Ye" didn't buy into it.

I've only met a couple of true "white supremacists" in my whole life, and their motto was not WLM. I can't even type it out on ATS. It would be removed and so would I.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

No it hasn’t

It’s a beautiful statement celebrating while people by our beloved black brothers

I think we need more healing such as this

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
When Candice got rebuked hard by the left, she turned hard right, the more people they cancel, the more they add to the backlash and people counter punching just like this. They are a bunch of hypocrites(DNC) and people can see it now, just look at AOC saying get those illegal's out of my district, we don't want them, "there is a better way".

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Because white liberals are and have always been the true racists.

Kanye and Candace are both African-American and their opinion matters.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

I'm not opposed to the White Lives or All Lives Matter movements, I'm just pointing out the reason the MSM is making such an issue about this recent move by Kanye. I also think the BLM movement devolved into something antithetical to the original premise.

The only reason I brought it up is to avoid confusion with the brainwashed members of the populace who think anything of this nature is always associated with some of the worst elements of our Culture.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your Ancestry, but when it becomes a superiority complex to denigrate and abuse our fellow men and women that I take issue.

edit on 10/6/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammer, formatting

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Words printed on a sweatshirt?

Free speech is a beautiful thing!

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

It always sounds like the equality movements are arguing that minorities can't control their urges or vices and shouldn't be held accountable to the same rules as non minorites because of that deficiency. You can't expect them to hold a job, manager their money, hold together a family...etc. And that's NOT racist??

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Words printed on a sweatshirt?

Free speech is a beautiful thing!

Unfortunately, our present government disagrees with us DB.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Kathy Griffin holding the bloody severed head of Trump while I'm writing "Hypocrites" in the fake blood.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It's a redundant statement, goes without saying and always has gone without having to say. Black lives matter, on the other hands, does not go without saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join