It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No vaccinations for the under 50s!!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It's not possible as it seems to justify why the plans the vaccine task force had were changed and instead of offering the jabs to only those over 50 due to safety reasons as described by Kate Bingham, the jabs became available for those under the age of 50 and eventhough the vaccine safety hasn't been established.

www.ft.com...

Claims have been made that the JCVI and MHRA are not influenced by politics and financial interests but that really not true.

The MHRA according to the article by the Guardian is funded 100% by the pharmaceutical companies. Which is just scandalous

www.google.com...

It looks like the safety of the vaccines was compromised in the name of profit, politics, and ideology.

No vaccines are given if they are not safe and effective. And safety hasn't been established yet and won't be established for years to come.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: zosimov

It wasn't just a list.

It is the JCVI official website.

You claim it's all "junk science", your claim so it's up to you to prove it.

Which you haven't.

My claim of the junk science was clearly outlined in the post to which you responded. It had nothing to do with the members of JVCI or the site, rather the faulty conclusions they made regarding young people and the jab.

Read it again if you'd like, but your link has nothing to do with the point I made.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You posted claims about the JVCI without linking to their site so I did that by way of providing some balance and context.

It has everything to do with your claim.

It's not just a list of members.

There's a lot of science and data in there.

But never mind.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It wasn't just a list.

It is the JCVI official website.

You claim it's all "junk science", your claim so it's up to you to prove it.

Which you haven't.

My claim of the junk science was clearly outlined in the post to which you responded. It had nothing to do with the members of JVCI or the site, rather the faulty conclusions they made regarding young people and the jab.

Read it again if you'd like, but your link has nothing to do with the point I made.

This is correct. One must be able to differentiate between the people as scientists and the decisions sometimes taken that maybe wrong or influenced by politics and or financial interests.

The vaccine task force had in mind not to vaccinate anyone under the age of 50. When decisions were taken a little later on the JCVI and the Government scientists clearly influenced and pressured by external forces and took the wrong decisions resulting in mass experimentation of young and healthy people who are in no measurable risk of getting sick or die from Covid.

It is worth noting that the MHRA, as I said earlier, which is the drug regulator has very closed relationships with the pharmaceutical industry.

According to the Guardian article since the Thatcher era they have been funded 100% by the pharmaceutical companies. I mean this is known but still outrageous. It hadn't changed though.

www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

bad link again.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

bad link again.

I can still open it.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Brings up a small image of a guardian logo.

I'm guessing you have issues at your end as a similar issue to the other link.

Edit.

static.guim.co.uk...
edit on 6/10/2022 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So can I..... it's not a bad link.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
So can I..... it's not a bad link.

It seems there are some of us who can open them and some who cannot. But anyway, I have asked one of the mods to have a look at and see what is going.

The title is: The drugs industry and its watchdog: a relationship too close for comfort?

It would appear to be a happy and satisfying relationship. "Our priorities are aligned," says one document. There have been "notable successes" says another, citing "another example" of where the two sides "cooperated well". In business partners, this would seem to indicate a harmony of views. The documents obtained by the Guardian, however, relate to meetings between the drug industry and the watchdog body set up by government to police it.

amp.theguardian.com...

edit on 6-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
No mandatory but all voluntary vaccination regardless of the ages is the best. If you are going to give freedom to the transgender people, why not to all the average people in regard to vaccination as well. After all, people tend to figure out what is the best for their health. You don't have to force them to take vaccination like when you teach children. People should not be treated like kids. Of course unless they are planning to kill off 95 percent of the people on Earth. That is entirely different story.

edit on 7-10-2022 by truthseeker1201 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2022 by truthseeker1201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthseeker1201
No mandatory but all voluntary vaccination regardless of the ages is the best. If you are going to give freedom to the transgender people, why not to all the average people in regard to vaccination as well. After all, people tend to figure out what is the best for their health. You don't have to force them to take vaccination like when you teach children. People should not be treated like kids. Of course unless they are planning to kill off 95 percent of the people on Earth. That is entirely different story.

In principle nobody can force you to get vaccinated or get a drug that you don't want to. What we witnessed was unprecedented, closer to a medical tyranny, which eventhough succeed initially but it has now made everyone so skeptical about vaccines and drugs.

The point of this thread was to show how the basic principles of vaccine safety were violated in the name of profit, politics, and ideology. It's a very serious issue that needs the attention of lawmakers and politicians as well as the press.

Science and pharmacology were replaced by politics and feelings after the entire population was subjected to a campaign of fear, hysteria, and paranoia.

Scientists were planning not to vaccinate anyone under the age of 50 and the words by Kate Bingham, the chair of the vaccine task force, it's a testimony to this.

www.ft.com...

But things changed 'mysteriously' and we certainly know that the pharmaceutical companies have pushed and influenced massively these decisions. In the UK they fund the MHRA which is the drugs regulator.

According to the Guardian the MHRA has been funded 100% by the pharmaceutical companies since the Thatcher era.

amp.theguardian.com...

There needs to be a serious discussion on how to deal with this problem which is huge and has been persisting for decades.

I like that you brought the transgender issue up but it's a different one though. I have criticised extensively the vaccine ideology and the transgender ideology that are not rooted in science and reality. They are based on far left wing activism and distortion of reality.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join