It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirens In Tokyo N.Korea Fires A Missile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Zaphod58

I'm surprised they didn't shoot it down.

Maybe testing how far it will go and its flight pattern ?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You learn a lot more by watching its performance than shooting it down.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

The US should send Japan anti-missile tech.

The US dont even have enough anti ballistics as it is.... if russia was to unload their arsenal, the US could stop 50% of incoming warheads.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Oh boy, we better start pumping quadrillions of dollars and massive amounts of military equipment and pull all the US Naval ships out of port take down North Korea, because to do otherwise is to do nothing.

And we can't do nothing! Amirite? Amirite?

The WW3 clock is ticking down for sure I bet. Ol Joe is drooling while the warhawks are pulling the strings. October/November surprise anyone?

Am I tying the strings together right? Wonder what the narrative will be in the next few days.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

The ballistic missile defense system was never about stopping all the missiles fired at us. It was about reducing the number that hit to a "survivable" level. No system can possibly stop all the missiles fired at it.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you for clarifying that... its rare to see people who knows the truth about that. It's always been about "my gun is bigger than your gun and my gun will drstroy your gun before it fires"

Americans would be a lot more modest if they knew just how unsafe they really are.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

The US should send Japan anti-missile tech.

The US dont even have enough anti ballistics as it is.... if russia was to unload their arsenal, the US could stop 50% of incoming warheads.

Two words:

Laser weapons.

Lasers that accurately shoot out the electronics are the real tool. Anti missile can be more than another missile.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a mistake by nk.
missile went off course.

No country is afraid of America now.

Yeah, like people here on ats have been fighting for for years. Including myself.
America is not the world police anymore!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You also give up your abilities by shooting it down. As long as the trajectory was pointing away from any civilian centers, watch it and don't show you hand until you absolutely need too.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The official story qualifies as a Big Lie, because it says the missile fired from North Korea reached an altitude of 620 miles. Impossible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure they put on a great fireworks show. But no way the missile traveled the way they say it did.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Of course it's impossible.

It would have hit the glass wall of heaven.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack

You also give up your abilities by shooting it down. As long as the trajectory was pointing away from any civilian centers, watch it and don't show you hand until you absolutely need too.

All ignoring it does is further embolden that maniac.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It also gives you a lot of information, because emboldening him gets him to fire more. So if the time comes, we have lots of data on their performance.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It also gives you a lot of information, because emboldening him gets him to fire more. So if the time comes, we have lots of data on their performance.

That's all fine and dandy until one of his duds lands on innocent people. He's irresponsible and should be taught a lesson.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The missiles are tracked from launch, and there are Aegis BMD ships in Japan. If the missile even looks like its coming down on or near Japan, they have the ability to launch and shoot it down.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Interesting comparison of three Hwasong-12 launches from 2017, and 2022. August 28, 2017 a Hwasong-12 was launched that reached an apogee of 550 km, and a range of 2700 km. September 14, 2017 the apogee was 770 km, and range was 3700 km. The latest launch had an apogee of 1000 km, and range of 4600 km.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join