It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Melania Trump really………Princess Diana

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Here are pics of younger Melania and young Princess Diana pretty sure basic investigative work could verify this even further. and for good measure Fonzi about to jump the shark

Photos are EASILY manipulated. How do we know those are real.
Remember this is a conspiracy site, we have to think beyond the norms.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Do those pics look like her?

Best I can do when you try and line up their eyes and nose their mouths are way off, and FWIW medical science has got pretty good at moving eye sockets and even noses but the distance between your nose and mouth the philtrum isn't as easy or at least that's my understanding

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

www.cosmopolitan.com...

Second Pic
HAVE you EVER seen Melania smile like this?

Prince Harry moving to the US!!!!!!!
edit on 3-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

but the distance between your nose and mouth the philtrum isn't as easy or at least that's my understanding

Car accident & reconstructive surgery.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If you like this idea I expect you've looked into the whole Paul McCartney heather mills theories?

but the distance between your nose and mouth the philtrum isn't as easy or at least that's my understanding

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It's a resounding no from me.
Eye colour is similar but, the structure of the eye is totally different.

Did JFK survive and is now hiding in plain sight as DJT.?

That would be an interesting power couple, unfortunately its just bored musings.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnInvisibleCorner

It's a resounding no from me.
Eye colour is similar but, the structure of the eye is totally different.

Did JFK survive and is now hiding in plain sight as DJT.?

That would be an interesting power couple, unfortunately its just bored musings.

Eye shape is easily altered.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Why I love ats, why I love the diversity, love the thread and concept but
Sorry, never going to believe they are the same person

Melania has a documented past, that alone is enough evidence she is an individual, not a creation
Awesome thread though

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
So where's Dodi?

He died, Princess was disfigured and put into hiding.
She knew the royals would kill her so she contacted Trump…

We don't know for a fact that Dodi is dead, or Elvis died. They could have used a look-alike and given them new identities.

Anybody notice the similarity between Elvis' smile at that of the Biden's?

edit on 100000022America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

www.cosmopolitan.com...

HAVE you EVER seen Melania smile like this?

Okay Ill play along ....

So like with most of these far-out theories, your original post even says this is a far-out theory how exactly does this go down?

So we are supposed to believe Diana was or wasn't in the car wreck? when did the switch take place? Was Dodi killed? but most importantly why? and yes I've heard all the stuff about her dating a Muslim. What happened to the real Melania?

Don't just throw out blurbs paint the picture tell the story, right now we are getting the Weekly World edition, right next to the story of Bat Boy and I married a Sasquatch

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The cornea is structured completely differently tho.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

again there is only so much reconstructive surgeries that can do this isn't Mission Impossible #1 and #2 they usually have to be done in stages, remember Melania didn't disappear after Diana's crash, she was modeling then, so again when did the switch take place?

Which brings up how does Diana now speak as a Slovic woman?

Here is Trump about Princess Di on Howard Stern FWIW

here's Melania meeting the Queen again FWIW the media quoted she looked very Princess Di like, that said it no doubt pushed the sales on the tabloids

edit on 3-10-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Fair enough..

Part 1
The accident

www.heraldsun.com.au... 01edfa1992d7e

An American couple who say they witnessed the car crash that killed Princess Diana, Dodi Fayed, and their chauffeur Henri Paul say that her death was “no accident”. Robin and Jack Firestone say they witnessed the aftermath of the car crash in the Pont de’ l’Alma tunnel, Paris, on August 31, 1997, and they reported seeing two dark cars at the scene.

It wasn’t until the next morning that they realised the blonde woman they had seen was Princess Diana.

Robin said that when she offered her testimony to authorities she was told “They have enough witnesses. Don’t worry about it.”

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
No doubt about it...aliens!

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Fair enough..

Part 1
The accident

www.heraldsun.com.au... 01edfa1992d7e

An American couple who say they witnessed the car crash that killed Princess Diana, Dodi Fayed, and their chauffeur Henri Paul say that her death was “no accident”. Robin and Jack Firestone say they witnessed the aftermath of the car crash in the Pont de’ l’Alma tunnel, Paris, on August 31, 1997, and they reported seeing two dark cars at the scene.

It wasn’t until the next morning that they realised the blonde woman they had seen was Princess Diana.

Robin said that when she offered her testimony to authorities she was told “They have enough witnesses. Don’t worry about it.”

First of all, I'm just passing the time. I do really enjoy the theories

FWIW I thought Princess Diana was much more elegant and beautiful than Melania has ever been

Okay, but does that really answer the "Who, What, Where, and Why" besides eyewitness testimony is not iron clad especially in a dark tunnel with speeding cars?

Not really an effective opening salvo... you know there are alleged photos of her in the car after the accident, the royals fought really hard to have them not shown IIRC.

I would counter with this eyewitness account from

pagesix.com...

A fire chief who was one of the first to help Princess Diana after her fatal road crash in Paris has spoken for the first time of how she turned to him and asked, “Oh my God, what’s happened?”

Sgt. Xavier Gourmelon told the Daily Mail that when he arrived at the devastating crash scene in August 1997, Diana was still “moving and talking.”

“She spoke in English and said, ‘Oh my God, what’s happened?’ I could understand that, so I tried to calm her. I held her hand,” said Gourmelon, who gave statements to police but has never before spoken to the press.

Only after he helped load Lady Di into an ambulance did he find out who she was from a captain at the scene. “He tells me who she is and then, yes, I recognize her, but in the moment I didn’t,” he told the outlet.

That was also true for the very first person to try to help her, off-duty doctor Frederic Mailliez, who stumbled across the crash scene while driving home from a party.

He saw “two [victims] were already apparently dead” and two others — including Diana’s bodyguard — “were severely injured but still alive.”

Here are Diana and Dodi moments before they got inti the car in Paris

that's the problem this is also fairly well documented. Unless you are suggesting the switch had already been made? and you still aren't in the same stratosphere as she is now Melania Trump

edit on 3-10-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I would counter with this eyewitness account from

Excellent, remember I’m just going down this rabbit hole myself.
Maybe it’s true, maybe not.

I found it odd how obsessed Trump was with Diana. When you see Melania with Trump you can see she has somewhat of a disgust for him. I absolutely thought she was going to divorce him. That didn’t happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
dag nab it...my lizard from the center of the earth theory blown to he77

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Now that's an interesting and compelling conspiracy theory. But here's the thing. Melania is over ten years younger than Princess Diana would be if she were still alive. Princess Diana would be 61. I believe Melania is in her late 40's.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Would it be racist to demand Melanias berth cert?

I believe this before I would believe Archangel Michael came to earth and lets the world know through a post here at ATS, and buddy theres been a few

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Anyway, nobody should try to build any theory on similarities of appearance without remembering first the great philosopher who pointed out that ALL humans look alike;

'"That's just what I complain of", said Humpty Dumpty. "Your face is the same as everybody else has- the two eyes, so- nose in the middle, mouth under. It's always the same."'

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join