It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DevotedResearcher Is New Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A deep dive into what is really going on in the world is way too scary to keep to oneself. We the people worldwide need to educate ourselves so we know what we’re dealing with.

That’s why I’m here.

Also, I’m a former English teacher (among other careers) and I really enjoy English composition. A forum is a perfect outlet because the subject matter is so important.

I was voted "most serious" girl in my senior class in high school, which was true enough. Sometimes jokes go right over my head, unfortunately. Please take that into consideration when you reply to my posts!

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

You're funny.

Welcome!

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Okay I did laugh but I'm not sure why!

There's a play on words, right? Other than that, I'm pretty much at a loss.

(Duh. It's awful having to have a joke explained.)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Welcome to the valley of death, confronted by things beyond the imagination of most. I guess our mortality is a scary thing. Until that day, its not easy finding the facts and sorting out some of the issues going on. We probably won't fix most of it looking at the history of human nature, if we can get a few things right for the next generation I will consider that a win. So far the globalist agenda is failing them bad.

Anyway, glad to have to along and appreciate all views when trying to sort out the facts from the fiction. As you get deeper into this mess, look after your yourself. If you need time out, take it. You are no good to anyone mess up. There is some good support around as there is a lot of experience around in coming to terms with these struggles. It does take time and can be very confronting getting a clearer picture of just what exactly is going on.

Having a heads up about Ponerology or the science of evil is one for the toll box when trying to make sense of this mess. In how you have made it this far, you do have a better chance than most. Hope your armor of god is fitting well, keep punchin.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Very well said.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

Okay I did laugh but I'm not sure why!

There's a play on words, right? Other than that, I'm pretty much at a loss.

(Duh. It's awful having to have a joke explained.)

It's from a South Park episode mocking Al Gore. Instead of saying "I'm serious", he'd say "I'm cereal".
It was really funny. Gore was warning everyone about an imaginary creature called 'ManBearPig'. ManBearPig was an allegory for global warming, which later became "climate change".

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Welcome to the mudpit, the cookies are to die for.....

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Oh!

Many years ago, I took time off of work to drive my younger son in to DC to visit the Senate office of Al Gore, to meet with his assistant for the environment, for a school project. I was very mainstream at the time.

I woke up after 9/11, like so many of us.

(P.S. Gore had a really cool quilt on the wall of his Senate office, as I recall. I guess there is good and bad in all of us.)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I woke up after 9/11, like so many of us.

This site has a lot of scars over that one. As for being one site where the subject was not taboo has helped me hang on. AE for 9/11 truth nailed it. When digging into the history, JFK is a part of it. When looking at the future of it, covid is no surprise.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Welcome, DR. With the right research skills and some threads we might move right into an abbreviated nickname and just make that "Dr."

So...get busy.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
As for some situational awareness from over a decade on ATS, learning how to pick lies, deception a fraud is like a screwdriver to a tradesman, you ain't doing much without that.

Reflection is a common systemic trait. Blame others of what you do. It confuses the situation, wastes time and by the time it is sorted out years later, if it is? The damage is done. It is also one these simpletons can also argue as it is something that they know about. As for how the topic gets twisted as conflicts of interest engage, handle with care.

I can see you have some light in you. How all this translation stuff gets muddled? There does seam to be a Kingdom Of Darkness out there, the evil will eventually eat itself. I don't know where all the boundaries are of this existence, but we are here. Make the most of it the best we can.
edit on 3-10-2022 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I am more than fascinated with electromagnetism and have been for years and years.

In fact, my older son and I at one time had a mother-son project of trying to invent a free energy device! LOL.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
AE for 9/11 truth nailed it.

What is "AE" an abbreviation for?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
There does seam to be a Kingdom Of Darkness out there, the evil will eventually eat itself.

What I want to know is, has there ever been a golden age on planet Earth?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi There " DevotedResearcher ", and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community!

For now, you can reply to any thread in any of the forums of your choosing, as well as send & receive Private Messages (PM's) to Staff (only for now). Once you have achieved 5 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here's some handy links, important must read links (and more links).

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice This section includes how to Contact Staff, make Alerts and help maintain the ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it deserves, so make sure you've got great content backed-up with links (so we can see it for ourselves), and then add your thoughts on the subject matter.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS. Before you link a website in your post or thread, please read this.

How to upload an avatar/profile picture with instructions and so much more .

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS, Serving up member's pictures and snapshots since the retooling of ATS back in 2013, and here's a little secret on your Picture uploads. Always make sure they 'end' with one of these three formats; jpg, gif, png... (a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted as only 3 letter formats are accepted).

Take your time and enjoy, ATS is a pretty large place

There's a lot of great spots to explore and share your comments in. Being this large it's safe to say that not everyone is going to agree with what you might say. And actually that's a good thing as this allows all voices, theories and ideas to come out for discussion.

But be aware that sometimes, people's conviction's can get the better of them and they might attack the person and not the subject being discussed. This is when the T&C's are your friend and on your side. Please notify us of 'their offense' immediately by using the complaint/alert feature. To report an offense, find the little "top-torso-person silhouette" to 'click-on' in their avatar/meme area, make sure the post that your wanting to alert us about is where you click 'that alert' from. These reports are reviewed by staff as we take all complaints and Alerts seriously.

Some areas will require a thicker-skin for discussion and debating and they can get rather heated (in certain arenas). Other areas require you having an open-mind and a need to consider thoughts and theories that don't fit the 'norm'. If you like to tip-toe in to darker areas, you'll find 'like-minded' and curious members that are also into UFO's, the Paranormal, Cryptids and Conspiracies.

There's also places to just chill and cool-down from all the craziness and frustrations of this wild world. Whether it's showing off your artwork in Member Art, or sharing a piece of music you like or created in the Music forum. Maybe you'd like to toss in your "2 Cents" in the General Chit Chat forum.

If you like to read (and compose) good stories, there's a few places for the "mighty fine creative minds" of ATS to hang out at.... including one my favorites the "Short Stories" forum.

And finally... remember these words as "you" are responsible for "your" posts, so please..... " Post unto others as you would have them post unto you ! "

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hi DevotedResearcher, can we call you DR for short? Welcome to the site. I have more of a problem telling jokes that people can understand than understanding jokes.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

What is "AE" an abbreviation for?

Architects and Engineers, link.

As for a golden age, sure there have been plenty of them, times of growth, prosperity and a greater potential. Longer term these cycles of boom and bust are a bit like the rings on a tree as the tree moves through the annual seasons.

I know at the moment things are more in the bust cycle with the way covid is going. I know this will not last forever and will eventually start picking up again one day. Until then, hang on and help out where we can.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Hi DevotedResearcher, can we call you DR for short?

Good idea!

I have more of a problem telling jokes that people can understand than understanding jokes.

That's an art, too!

In this stressful time, we NEED jokes.

new topics

top topics

join