It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We Own The Science': UN Rep Announces Google Partnership During WEF 'Disinformation' Panel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Didn't anyone tell you? They OWN the science. They OWN that narrative. Everything else is "Disinformation". Now they admit they are "partnering" with big tech to ensure you get the information that they want you to see or approve of you seeing.

Strange how this "Disinformation" threat seems to be such a huge danger for them isn't it? This is why we are seeing their push to implement "Ministry Of Truth" organizations throughout the world. I guess they learned some lessons from China and North Korea and want to put them into practice to ensure we all go along with their truth (or lies) and their truth (or lies) only.

At the WEF's "Sustainable Development Impact Meetings," participants from the UN, CNN, and Brown University discussed best practices on controlling narratives as part of the "Tackling Disinformation" panel.

thepostmillennial.com...

The UN's Under-Secretary-General for Global Communications, Melissa Fleming, brought up their partnership with big tech companies including TikTok and Google that contribute to controlling the narrative on climate change.

According to Fleming, the Google search results now prioritize UN links.

"We partnered with Google," she said, adding, "for example, if you Google 'climate change,' you will, at the top of your search, you will get all kinds of UN resources."

"We started this partnership when we were shocked to see that when we Googled 'climate change,' we were getting incredibly distorted information right at the top," she said, before claiming ownership of science.

"We're becoming much more proactive. We own the science, and we think that the world should know it, and the platforms themselves also do," she said.

rumble.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Rothschild Advisor Groups behind much of it.....🎆

Rothschild & Co. - Environment
☠️😬☠️

Operational commitments
Net-zero operations by 2030
Zero waste to landfill by 2030
100% electricity from renewable sources by 2025
Reduce energy consumption in offices by 10%/FTE by 2025
Reduce paper use by 25%/FTE by 2025

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Government might want to lead the charge on this one and stop sending me multiple copies of the same information with 2-3 pages of fotry-eleven different languages on it that look like chicken scratch.

They could also go after all the garbage mail that fills my box every week. If I want life or car insurance I know how to use a phone book.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Rothschilds also pushed for vaccine mandates in South Africa under the more inconspicuous 'Business 4 South Africa'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Zionist Bankers are the Wizard of Oz, responsible for the direction the world has taken.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Tackling disinformation = euphamism for abolishing first amendment.

Yes, science that always changes and evolves, we control what the science is. It's what we say it is. (Even if it's not).

Also our army of fact checkers funded millions by us and big pharma will constantly create articles to discredit anyone who disagrees and big tech will make sure they get censored while fact checkers always appear at the top of search results.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If I want life or car insurance I know how to use a phone book.

Yea, they'll probably want to get rid of that, too.

To save the trees, of course!

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Lol everything is within ten years because they know they'll probably be dead by then or no longer relevant if they don't get their wishes fulfilled by then.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't think Barry's "propaganda is legal" law applied to the world.
Evidently , it does.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So with Fauci declaring himself as the science, not surprised to hear the WEF owns him. It does open up a door for him to pass the buck if the day does come where he gets the hard questions.

So is the WEF going to accept the liability as the science of the official narrative is proven wrong? Expect Melissa Fleming to do a runner as she has painted a big target on her back with this one.

Otherwise by owing the science, the WEF admits to paying and supporting all the sham peer review going on so the large pharmaceutical companies can maintain their economic competitive advantage over generic medications.

When getting deeper into just what exactly is motivating the politics of science, is it the science of eugenics that the WEF bends its knees too?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This still getting paid to be a Scientist human here, is against bad Science being exhorted as "settled" and "owned". I can see in my mind's eye both Nicola Tesla and Albert Einstein spinning in their graves with disdain for the "leaders of science".

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You make a point. The WEF should be charged with their crimes now that we can say definitively, because they "owned it"!!!

Their narrative is BS. But when you have trillions of dollars to play with, your organization can keep up a good facade.

originally posted by: kwakakev
So with Fauci declaring himself as the science, not surprised to hear the WEF owns him. It does open up a door for him to pass the buck if the day does come where he gets the hard questions.

So is the WEF going to accept the liability as the science of the official narrative is proven wrong? Expect Melissa Fleming to do a runner as she has painted a big target on her back with this one.

Otherwise by owing the science, the WEF admits to paying and supporting all the sham peer review going on so the large pharmaceutical companies can maintain their economic competitive advantage over generic medications.

When getting deeper into just what exactly is motivating the politics of science, is it the science of eugenics that the WEF bends its knees too?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Disinformation. You mean such as.

Masking?
6 foot distancing?
Vaccines will stop the spread?
Natural immunity is a farce?
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

'Zacktly why some science has become Science™.

It's Owned™, Operated™, and Weaponized™.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Rothschilds also have a division that works directly with individual governments. I wonder what that group does behind the scenes ? That group also directs other sub orgs like WestExec 😀

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Three points made, three stars earned. Pity I can only give one star per post. Perhaps if I could leverage the star outcomes, I could help tackle real disinformation here on ATS with fello truth seekers such as your good self!

top topics

join