It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aptly Named Early Warning; 1981 Movie Predicts Our Current Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Shout out to my husband for finding this one for me

The following script is a scene from a 1981 Christian end-of-times movie called "Early Warning," but describes our current struggle perfectly.

Read this (my transcription; apologies for any mistakes) and imagine it as occurring in one of the Davos or WEF special meetings:

Since our last meeting we’ve made excellent progress.
And I’d like to say that most of the credit goes to our extremely efficient International Research and Development Committee.
I would like to thank each and every one of you for your hard work and dedication to our cause.
In reviewing this year’s progress, let me say that we’ve been highly effective in conditioning the people’s minds to accept our solution to the world’s problems.
The energy crisis here in the United States was exceptionally successful worldwide, and we expect similar success with our upcoming food shortage.
Our labor leaders have made great progress by causing confusion and work stoppages in all areas of the world.
Financially, the dollar is being devalued even faster than we could have hoped.
Politically, the public has lost total confidence in any form of government.
The threat of universal war is a daily possibility.
As you know, we ourselves do not need to hold any visible office of leadership-- as a matter of fact it is better that we do not.
If we control the finances, news, media, food, transportation, energy,
We control everything.
It is important that you as world leaders keep our program before your countrymen.
With our world bank computer program operation, we now have the capacity to control the financial affairs of every human being on earth by giving each person his own computer number.
Any time his number is used we will know his financial situation at once--
he cannot buy or sell anything without his computer knowing.
It will simplify their lifestyles tremendously.
The end result will be a one world monetary and government system that we alone will control.

The movie is available in its entirety on YouTube, and the quote in question starts at the 3:26 mark.

*Doesn't the speaker remind one a bit of a polished Bill Gates?

*The background also brings to mind Biden's blood red background speech about threats to democracy.
Do you find the title and accuracy of the quote in relation to the past few years interesting? I sure do!

Have a good night, enjoy the watch.

edit on 2-10-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I think that is a good summary, but so far it seems that compared to the rest of this planet, the USA is not really suffering. To me that will only cause more problems as the world will eventually realize we are the "bad guys" while at least 40% of Americans have no idea that the rest of the world views us that way.

It is a bad time to be an American.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust
These are some good points, worth giving a thought to for sure.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Americans are beginning to suffer as inflation hits the working class. Thousands have become homeless due to current administration policies, crop harvest is way below average, US grain stores were already depleted.
Price increases in the energy sector sre hitting people in the pocket book and nearly everyone has begun to feel the effects. Statistics show all income levels now equate to a $5,000.00 reduction.

We may be a little slower to fall, but falling we are. We'll be catching up by the time the world hits bottom.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Americans are beginning to suffer as inflation hits the working class. Thousands have become homeless due to current administration policies, crop harvest is way below average, US grain stores were already depleted.
Price increases in the energy sector sre hitting people in the pocket book and nearly everyone has begun to feel the effects. Statistics show all income levels now equate to a $5,000.00 reduction.

We may be a little slower to fall, but falling we are. We'll be catching up by the time the world hits bottom.

But we're still funding Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I watched it at the time stamp you posted and a bit beyond....
That's just chilling.
It's nothing new for one of their elite scripted plans to find it's way into a movie production. But to be so many years between ....makes me just feel like everything is just an illusion. Just reinforced my belief that we are pawns in a game and always have been. It's damn depressing.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

"This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a whimper."

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

Yeah, because RuSsIA. What are we supposed to do? Nothing?

/sarc

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Things like this is why I refuse to write my Dystopian Novel.

I don't want to give the buggers any more ideas.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The young woman in the movie reminds me lot of the Gwyneth Paltrow character in "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow." Other than that, the acting is adequate but not inspired, and at the end, I wanted to see the plot go on...but it did not. So here we are in 2022, and it's all going down: the perps are trying to convince us that they are our saviors, and other puke-worthy stuff.

God is going to end this.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Did anyone ever see this movie?

Dragon Day 2013
When out-of-work engineer Duke Evans and his family try to rebuild their lives in a remote mountain town, their own version of the American Dream is cut short on the day a devastating cyberattack destroys the U.S. as we know it. Every microchip 'Made in China' has been infected with a virus that rapidly shuts down all modern technology. The aftermath happens fast, and as the rule of law, water, and food run out, Duke and his family must use all their wits and the unlikely help of Alonso, an illegal immigrant, to survive this frighteningly realistic scenario

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

originally posted by: jarsue97

Yeah, because RuSsIA. What are we supposed to do? Nothing?

/sarc

Not our problem.
This is a UN issue .

top topics

join