It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year Old NFL Superstar JJ Watt Had Heart Shocked Back Into Rythm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What's even crazier is that this information was leaked and not supposed to have gotten out. What other strange issues are occurring with players that isn't being reported? JJ Watt is a huge name in the NFL and this is not normal for an NFL athlete. But I think we all know why so many "strange" things are happening. Don't we?

The 33-year-old athlete was peeved someone leaked his personal information to the press.

“I went into A-Fib on Wednesday, had my heart shocked back into rhythm on Thursday and I’m playing today.” The Arizona Cardinals player said in a Twitter post on Sunday.

SOURCE

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Didn't read your source before posting, again?

Would you like your personal medical details to be "leaked"?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I think nfl teams by rule have to report player injuries.

“ It is NFL policy that information for dissemination to the public on all injured players be reported in a satisfactory manner by clubs to the league office, the opposing team, local and national media, and broadcast partners each game week of the regular season and postseason ”

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Shouldn't this be in the sports section?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It looks to me like the privacy of our personal medical details took a big hit about 36 month ago.

Where exactly is the line drawn between personal and private medical information post Covid?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
I'm not a fan of football/soccer or NFL your 'padded' version of our Rugby which I am a huge fan of.
It's pretty standard procedure here in the UK to report 'injuries', particularly in those fields, here in the UK too.
*hoping Oldcarpy2 clocks this post*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The NFL isn't like some euro hack sport. There are way less players and they are way more high profile. I've never heard of a player getting their heart shocked back into rhythm.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Would this be classed as an injury then?

If so why does he seem upset?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The NFL isn't like some euro hack sport. There are way less players and they are way more high profile. I've never heard of a player getting their heart shocked back into rhythm.

Have you ever looked? It is not something that typically just happens out of the blue, or is triggered like with a vaccine, it is basically a life long condition that you can have it or not.

Atrial fibrillation, also known as A-fib, is the most common heart rhythm abnormality. Up to one in four adults will have an episode of A-fib at some point during their life.

Stress and excessive exercise can activate it, but it isn't super bad if you get treatment which is pretty quick and easy. With JJ Watt he most likely had this his whole life.

The treatment is known as a transesophageal echocardiogram (or TEE) followed by a cardioversion
In layman terms, they put a scope down my throat to capture images of my heart to make sure no clots have formed in it due to the irregular heart rhythm. If it turns out to be clot-free, they have a pad on my chest and one on my back and they deliver a shock to my heart. Having gone through two of these procedures, it’s not as awful as it sounds – but like anyone who has to get their heart shocked, there’s some anxiety that accompanies the thought of swallowing a tube and getting shocked.

edit on 2-10-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The player said he was upset that someone leaked it, maybe that's why you've not come across it before as its none of your #ing business?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I've never heard of a player getting their heart shocked back into rhythm.

thats exactly what defibrilators do, surely you have been on basic first aid courses at work.

How and when to use a defibrillator

Christian Eriksen was much debated by yourself last summer have you forgot about him?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Would this be classed as an injury then?

If so why does he seem upset?

I would think a heart condition qualifies as an injury..

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's comical seeing the same posters defending Pfizer and playing down obvious vaccine injuries on here.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I'd have thought a heart issue would be a medical condition.

I'd think that an injury would be a concussion or a torn ligament that kind of thing?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Duly clocked.

One person has heart problems.

Not died.

So if the OPs claims were true, he/ she/ it would be able to post details of hundreds of thousands of folk dropping dead.

As I have said before, 28 Days Later is not happening, anywhere.

As for Rugby compared to NFL, don't get me started!

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Was he vaccinated?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Atrial fibrillation is only regarded as life-threatening in people with high blood pressure.
Atrial fibrillation occurs by itself if there is diabetes for example.
Atrial fibrillation can be the result of a heart attack........

I went into A-Fib on Wednesday, had my heart shocked back into rhythm on Thursday

Standard procedure after a heart attack leaves a person with arrhythmia, aka atrial fibrillation.
A case of chicken or egg until and IF they reveal what actually caused the atrial fibrillation. with all due respect.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

not seen anyone defending any money hungry Pfizer here, can you quote them for us?

edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago10022022010 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In a satisfactory manner?

Leaks that are satisfactory now? Goes against everything I know about ships.

I prefer bloodbowl to nfl, however I also think the nfl should probably do better medical screening of players before they hire them if this is going to be how medical information is disseminated.

edit on 2-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Meh

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I would think a heart condition qualifies as an injury..

medical condition/illness maybe...injury naw...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join