It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured in the trollscape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
*crackle*

Zosira and Kim impacted hard on the floor.

"Where are we?"
"I don't know, something went wrong, let me check the gun..."

Meanwhile, Zosira observed the surroundings. The flat anthracite colored walls, floor and ceiling were lined with white text ticking by into all directions, too fast to read. The ground shook in intervals, as if a giant was taking a stroll. In the distance, a gnome like figure took note of the two and approached with tiny spiteful eyes. "Hey there!", Kim shouted into the distance: "can you tell us when and where we are?"

"ORANGE MAN BAD! INFINITE GENDERS! YOU SUFFER FROM BDS! ARRRRGG"

"BDS is an idea that TDS sick came come up with to distract from their own sickness!" Kim could not resist shouting back, stretching her chin towards the ugly creature, shaking her fist. The ground shook more violent and the creature doubled it's size.

"We're AboveTopSecret! It's a troll, don't feed it!", Zosira alerted, "Couldn't you at least set it to the ShortStoryForum instead of the trollscape?" "Well, too late anyways. But wait I have something for this", Kim whispered back and flung a vial inscribed with the words "logic" on it, in front of the trolls face, where it burst into green fog. "THE EARTH IS FLAT!" shouted the troll and dashed through the fog and smashing two goal posts to the side, doubling in size again, picking up momentum.

"According to my scrolls, trolls are immune against logic, you should not feed them" Zosira noted worried, well knowing the temperament resting in Kim, "Just ignore it, they are harmless". Suddenly car sized wooden hammer smashes into the troll side wards. Little birds flying around it's head. "That hammer is not harmless for sure", Kim chuckled. "A ban hammer", Zosira nodded insightful "I heard about it before, very powerful but it will be back soon".

"It's that damn duck again!" Zosira said, as she inspected the wall with her hands. Kim approached her and saw what it was about as she saw a woman sitting on a park bench, staring into the distance. Kim sarcastically added: "That mediocre short story writer? I don't know...she's a bit of a...freak." Zosira rolled her eyes and opened a section of the wall, scribbled something on a tiny scroll, gave it to Parcival and flustered something to him. He spread is wings with a RAAA and vanished through the opening. "We can use her help, we need upgrades, do you want to risk the mudpit next time?" Zosira added wiseful.

Kim nodded: "The gun is broken, she's our only hope. I have this feeling this is going to be ridiculous though."
edit on 2.10.2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I see and love what you're doing here!

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Nice

Could have been improved if the troll had picked up the goal posts and planted them somewhere else IMO

Very imaginative

reply to: TDDAgain

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Haha it is nice you two like it

The next bit might take some time. ThatDamnDuckAgain has not received the tiny scroll yet

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! JK Rowling hasn't got anything on you.....

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Brilliant concept! Looking forward to more.

top topics

join