It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian oil Exports are Still Booming and EU is Still Reliant on Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Relating to Ukraine

Altogether, Russia’s crude and products seaborne exports averaged 4.8 million b/d in March-September, up 9% y/y. So, despite all the “self-sanctioning” rhetoric about not supporting the military aggressor, more Russian cargo is being loaded aboard tankers than before the invasion.

So today I went to my trusted web site for a look into global shipping and commodity movements as I am a big player in USA Oil Refining stocks. I also keep an eye on Lithium stocks specifically LAC and LTHM. I own MRO amd FRO. Frontline is the largest fleet of oil tankers in the world that I am betting will take off if the EU ever bans import of Russia oil. "Ever" could be an oxymoron.

Based on USA MSM one would believe that Russia cant sell their oil and is in deep financial trouble? Oh really? Then again it could simply be just sheep speak as in another Trump fart in the bath tub. Or a Sneaky Joe clutch and grab play as hes an expert on same.

The web site I am writing about has nothing to do with the United States along with its Satan worshiping MSM and assorted filth dressed as politicians. Its called Hellenic Shipping News. Its stories are factual and generally void of hidden agendas like MSM. In brief I was led to believe that the EU is in deep sheet along with a deep winter freeze based on the Nordstream pipeline leaks among other things.

Scroll down the page if not direct link:

Russian oil exports are still booming and EU is still reliant on Russia

Given how high volumes remain today, these deadlines could lead to abrupt, wrenching and significant changes to global commodity flows. Russian crude exports on the rise Kpler’s data shows that Russia’s seaborne crude exports averaged 3.4 million barrels per day (b/d) during the seven months since the war began. That’s up 17% versus the same period in 2021. Russia’s clean products exports averaged 1.4 million b/d in March-September, down 5.5% year on year (y/y). Altogether, Russia’s crude and products seaborne exports averaged 4.8 million b/d in March-September, up 9% y/y. So, despite all the “self-sanctioning” rhetoric about not supporting the military aggressor, more Russian cargo is being loaded aboard tankers than before the invasion.

Well lets watch as to what happens down the road.

edit on 2-10-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 2-10-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Wether it's true or not the bad news against Russian economy is double edged propoganda. Attempts to deter investors just as much as the rest of it's uses. I was burnt many times beleiving their lies until I started finding 3 days later the real facts start to emerge. Such a strange dog and pony show.

Why are we getting so much false and fake information and news as tech and communication get better was baffling at first. Seems easy to see now it's just part of the control arm.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Stop the Presses !

What a Surprise !! 😊

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

One has no clue as to whats true of false over there. I wonder if sneaky Joe will send in the US Space force aliens to zap mother Russia. Kid Pocket Rocketman must be aware of the UFOs zipping over Ukraine as he made a bizarre remark several weeks ago regarding a preemptive nuke launch just based on their thoughts.

Hmmm

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There has been a spike in seaborne crude the pasts month (August) or so, mostly to Italy & Turkey

The Full Oil embargo doesn't come into effect until December this year, so perhaps they're stocking up before switching supplier for which there are many alternatives that they'll need to secure, Russian oil exports is majority carried by foreign-owned oil tankers

All of which will not be insured on the high seas or under embargo, could be seized or end up on the rocks somewhere

edit on 2-10-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So in other words Russia civilians will have a higher quality of life than their European peers for the foreseeable future?

But I thought Russia was crippled by sanctions, and is loosing so badly in Ukraine they are just days away for a total societal breakdown?

At least the pro WWIII people tell me so...

The people of Europe should be thanking their non-ellected EU parliament members for their suffering not Russia...

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Like the made For TV Disco Dancers in Iran decades ago chanted; "Deeth to e Merica" Yes, we are the great satan.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
So in other words Russia civilians will have a higher quality of life than their European peers for the foreseeable future?

Like the Venezuelans ?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis
They sold out their oil to the Chinese for 10 years in advance payment. You are comparing apples and bananas.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: TritonTaranis
They sold out their oil to the Chinese for 10 years in advance payment. You are comparing apples and bananas.
Rainbows
Jane

No you misunderstand... just because the kleptocracy mafia oligarchs in Russia have lots of energy to sell, its doesn't equate Russians will be rich or happy, they'll get bigger yachts, houses, money to spend lobbying overseas and infiltration into Hungry, Greece, ETC, and more foot-soldiers to intimidate their own opposition like Nemstov, Navalny, just like trickle down economics is a joke in corrupt faux capitalistic societies the people see diddly shyte of that wealth, therefore look and Venezuela was my point

But a much better indicator is go on google earth and look for yourself how piss poor and degraded Russians are including any other energy or mineral rich country? they're a 3rd world for a reason, all Russia's energy profits will do is make them more powerful and corrupt... maybe spend a few $$$ on online shills on ATS pretending to be hardcore MAGA lol

UTTER-CLOWN-WOLRD

PS... Apples to Oranges, + Banana Republics
edit on 2-10-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Even if NATO did call for a complete block on Russian oil, there are so many cracks and back doors to the system of international trade that enforcement of such sanctions will fail.

During WW 1 & 2, Switzerland remained independent and allowed trade between Germany, America and others to continue. There is plenty of evidence that corporations like IBM and Ford continued trading despite being in a state of full scale international war.

In this day and age there are many states willing to provide such services, as long as they get their cut along the way. The legal terminology is 'at arms length' to limit liability and get around restrictions.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Your right.

top topics

join