It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More info on the recently detected UAPs over Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I find it interesting how aliens seem to have the same foreign policy as the US

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here is a very technical analysis of the Ukraine UAP claims.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They should head to Russia and turn off all the nukes like they did once before.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

That's the video from the opening post...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Really. I checked for that. Didn't look closely enough.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Dark Matter is not dark like that. That's not how it works.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I like the terminology of Cosmics and Phantoms to describe this phenomena.

I see thins in the sky from time to time and now I have a better lexicon.

Phantoms for the dark ones is perfect.

I love it.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Physicist Avi Loeb: UFOs over Ukraine are not as otherwordly as they seem

link

Over the past two weeks I was bombarded by a dozen requests to read a new report by astronomers on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in Ukraine. My response to all of these messages was the same: "I am not sure what to make of the report. Ukraine is in a military conflict with a lot of human-made activity in the sky. This must introduce a lot of noise for any search for objects that are not human-made. In science we aim to maximize the signal-to-noise ratio, and so Ukraine would be the last place on Earth where I would initiate UAP studies."

But last evening I received a special request from a high-level official in the US government to summarize my thoughts on observable signatures of UAP. And so, this morning I checked the UAP report from Ukraine and wrote a paper about it a few hours later.

What's particularly interesting is the statement in bold above

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Avi states the following…..from the article

Judge for yourself…..

…….” My paper provides a quantitative scientific calculation, implying that the dark objects identified as "phantoms" by a team of Ukrainian astronomers led by Boris Zhilayev, are likely artillery shells. The objects were characterized by the astronomers as having sizes of three to twelve meters and speeds of up to 15 kilometers per second at a distance of up to ten to twelve kilometers. I showed that these characteristics would result in huge fireballs around the objects as a result of their unavoidable friction with air. The power of the fireball scales as the inferred distance to the fifth power. If the distances are overestimated by a factor of ten, the size and speed of the dark objects would match those of artillery shells.”……

👽

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

You mean that’s not the ETs laying in the cut to snatch the Russian nukes that may start flying soon?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz
Hey thanks-I hadn't heard of Avi's theory on the matter.
I often like his take on things.
If his theory is confirmed-maybe these observers have found a way to see artillery shells in daylight,and to deduce the speed distance and trajectory--
Could that lead to some kind of future system to disable artillery before the hit their target-this camera system maybe coupled with a microwave beam or laser weapon to exlode the munitions in the air before they hit?

Funny as I said earlier how scientists often look for one thing,yet find somehing different along the way.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
UPDATE…..

……” Aliens, bombs, or bugs?

In his critique of the UAP report, Loeb suggested that the Ukrainian researchers likely miscalculated the distances to the phantom objects by a factor of 10; if the phantoms were 10 times closer to the camera than the researchers claimed, then the objects suddenly matched the size and speed of artillery shells — a common projectile found in war zones such as Ukraine. Move the objects another 10 times closer to the camera and they could reasonably be interpreted as bullets.

"If you bring it even closer, it could be insects — like a fly moving at a high speed near the telescope, and it would appear dark," Loeb added.

NASU appears to have reached a similar conclusion in their investigation of the UAP report, noting that the astronomers not only made "significant errors" in determining the objects' distances, but also failed to exclude more obvious explanations for the sightings.”…….

Source: Are there really UFOs flying over Ukraine?

👽

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Starred and flagged!

Just saw reports on this and it’s very interesting. There will always be people who try to explain it away but I think the original scientist explained it well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join