It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More info on the recently detected UAPs over Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I found a very informative video which looks at the report from 2 Ukrainian observatories,who have recently been detecting two distinct types of UAPs.

This was sort of by accident,as what they were doing was developing a way to detect meteors during daylight,and detecting their size,path and distance from Earth.
In simple terms,they use astro photography cameras set up a certain way(in 2 seperate locations)fancy mathematics,the moon,and the known ways solar light scatters-called rayliegh scattering-to determine size,speed and distance.

The two distinct types of UAP are the luminous kind,which reflect light-and another very odd "dark"kind which have zero albedo.That means they are really detecting a percieved"hole"in space,which no light radiation is reflected from.
Space is being kind of "displaced"by an object,yet no object can be detected via reflected light..If i understand the video correctly.

It almost sounds like little bits of the theorised "dark matter."But may be something else entirely.

Both types,interstingly fly at a speed which is just outside of the ability of the human eye to detect-but they are there,and detectable with tech.
Also-cameras on regular/day to day settings will not catch the objects-there is a specific shutter speed/hz/dynamic range required to observe these objects.
The equipment they use is not crazy expensive-and should not be that hard for others to replicate.

Very importantly-The same UAPS(or clusters of)have been detected by two different observatories-One just south of Kyiv,the other in the South West nearer to Moldova,thus ruling out CCD glitches or other anomalous results.

All that is pretty interesting-they seem to have found a low cost effective way to track these unkown objects in our skies-that may be a first for a non military entity?

Here the thread gets a little more speculative-But back in the cold war one of the nuclear missile bases of the old Soviet Union was in what is now Ukraine-and in fact is not that far from the two observatories now watching these UAPs.

That missile base was at a place called Byelokoroviche-and in 1982 was "trolled" by a UFO which hovered over the base and switched off the nuclear missiles ability to launch,in sequence-an event which was replicated over missile bases in the USA around the same time.

The incident is briefly mentioned in the documentary "Phenomenon"-it starts at 52 minutes 19 seconds:

Today the nuclear base has become a missile museum,and the location can be seen on Google maps.
Its not that far away from both of the observatories which are today watching UAP's flying around the area!

www.google.com...@47.9990287,30.3480065,6.39z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x40ce3e2076824d8d:0x573ba569ce38d08a !8m2!3d48.1865615!4d30.6650791

Maybe if these objects are intelligently controlled,they keep an eye on places which they have previously watched us messing with nuclear missiles?

Or maybe they are just everywhere,sneaking about the sky just outside our eyes ability to percieve?
But now our tech is catching up..

edit on 2/10/2022 by Silcone Synapse because: fixed vids

edit on 2/10/2022 by Silcone Synapse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Military drones would be my first guess. Remember, the general public isn't aware of new tech for a decade or two after black ops projects are perfected.

Cell phones didn't just magically appear on the market one day; they were developed out of the public eye long before it was shared with public enterprises.

5G is another example of military cross-over to public emplimentation.

I read an article years ago explainging how the government research is now being deversified for greater results; several different universities are given government gratns to specifically test one small aspect of whatever they want developed. Once the multi-brain power gets the project developed to a near complete stage, funding is withdrawn and the excuse is the project isn't yeilding useful results. Then it goes Black Ops and refined. Many of the projects were listed and followed from grants to completion by gov. entities. I just wish I had saved that information; internet control has made it impossible for me to find it again.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
We can make a safe bet the military would be highly interested in having the tech to be able to give an object zero albedo-that is esentially "cloaking"technology.I am sure they are trying.
Some insiders have said that military black R+D is at least 50-100 years ahead of public tech so they may have such abilities by now.
I wonder though if a lot of the things seen in the sky are a kind of "interference" from other dimensions whch exist in the same space as our 3d universe.
It may be that in a 4 or 5 dimensional universe-they also witness anomalous things in their skies-which could be stuff from our 3d realm which they can only percieve from their dimensional perspective as some kind of flying object.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

What is actually possible with tech and ai is really still outside of our imagination. AI could have developed their own hidden earth protection for all we know. As the gap between the top and bottom grows the darker things will get. Theres a reason there is much better ways of doing things for humankind but they take a lesser route for max profit and control. Big data is never really used to solve real problems is a problem.

Supersonic drones or magnetic field craft has always been my best guess. Then AI and electrical and atmospheric anomolies, then alien drones and aliens is last resort.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Interesting, are these astronomers claiming to only just have started to observe these objects since the begin of the war?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

That is a pretty godamn interesting video and channel. Thanx for the info.

This method of image capture seems actually promesing. Good deal.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Interesting, are these astronomers claiming to only just have started to observe these objects since the begin of the war?

From what I have read,I think they have only just stumbled upon these UAPs from using their new meteor detecting methods.
Cool how science works like that sometimes-Look for one thing,find something completely different along the way.
Hopefuly other people in different countries will try the same techniques-I bet they are everywhere,all the time using their sneaky cloaking tech..

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I bet they are everywhere,all the time using their sneaky cloaking tech..

Perhaps there is no such tech....maybe they exist along side of us and always have in a deminsion we've been unable to perceive. As our tech advances, have we accidently stumbled upon a way to become aware of other universal inhabitants that have always been here

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Observatories operating as normal during war. Amazing.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Well, with Putin threatening to go nuclear, it is a no wonder that these guys decided to show up.

Now, are these good aliens or bad ones? Are they going to try and shut them down like Malmstrom or start them up, as Russia has claimed that they have.

edit on 2-10-2022 by StarsInDust because: Just Because

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Perhaps there is no such tech....maybe they exist along side of us and always have in a deminsion we've been unable to perceive. As our tech advances, have we accidently stumbled upon a way to become aware of other universal inhabitants that have always been here

I like that idea

I wondered if some of the UAPs could be an unknown part of nature-something like a semi sentient or conscious part of the electro magnetic spectrum we have not yet detected.

Or possibly globules of some unknown superstate of matter,which may not be under intelligent control,yet behaves that way to us as it operates under different rules than we yet understand.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

That's pretty amazing!
Let's see if it can be confirmed.
Or if this 360 group gets... lost

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

which may not be under intelligent control,yet behaves that way to us as it operates under different rules than we yet understand.

I'm betting the MIC understands far more than we give them credit for and have perfected advanced tech way beyond our wildest imagination.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That's interesting, but I have some doubts about it.

First, they say that they can determine the distance of the objects by colourimetry, but then say :

The colors of the object and the background of the sky make it possible to determine the distance using colorimetric methods. The necessary conditions are (1) Rayleigh scattering as the main source of atmospheric radiation; (2) and the estimated value of the object’s albedo.

That part in bold (added by me) is where the system can fail, as I don't think they can make a correct estimation of the albedo of an object they cannot see.

I also have serious doubts about the black bodies that do not emit and absorb all radiation falling on them, as the only thing they know is that those objects are below the sensitivity of the camera and appear black.

It's interesting that they show only one example of using the dual camera system, as that is the only sure way of measuring the distance to the objects.

Interesting, but a little suspicious.

Edited to add the link to the paper, if anyone ins interested: link.
PS: I didn't watch the whole video, after a few minutes I decided to download the paper and read it myself.
edit on 2/10/2022 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
just reading a story about this just:

they are calling these UAP's "cosmics" and "phantoms." The cosmics are very bright and pusle very rapidly, and the phantoms are dark.

and some of these objects are extremely fast:

And some of these objects are extremely fast: one of the “Cosmic” objects observed simultaneously by both stations was calculated to be at an altitude of 1,147 kilometers (713 miles) and traveling at 282 kilometers per second (1,015,200 km/h or 630,816 mph).

Cosmics and Phantoms

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Another doubt I have: they are using a system that was created to detect meteors, so how can they know these are not meteors?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

That's... true.
But what would the difference in brightness be? Composition?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
You know, I "use" to think that, about Military tech bring 10 to 15 years ahead, or any number of years.

Buzzwords like "Black Budget" are edgy and catchy you'll think nothing of it

However, over the years, I've come to realize that their isn't some massive military bunker with armed Soldiers patroling.

Rather, Corporations, Groups, Individuals and Businesses are the go to for advance technologies. Followed by Funding, NDAs and serious federal crime for loose lips.

If anyone posses anything beyond what the normal public has, it's the wealthy and those investing in tomorrow.

More so, the 10 to 15 years ahead is more like prototype and concept, rather some fledging and mature technology. Although it isn't out of the realm of such devices to exist before it's allowes on the consumer market.

My overall point? Don't put too much faith in the Military Black Project and Budgets, it isn't what you think.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Don't put too much faith in the Military Black Project and Budgets, it isn't what you think.

When considering how long projects like MK-Ultra, remote viewing and others ran before any public knowledge I'm not so sure.

Research is now broken down into small sections and each piece of the puzzle is given to a leading university to study- along with a hefty grant.

When the collective hive mind has advanced the knoweldge to where the problem is solved, the project is shut down. That's the new way of using black ops; all the pieces can be taken behind the scene and perfected as a whole.

I can't give you a link, or the 'insider' book I read it in, but the explaination really resonated with me. If I figure it out I'll come back and post a link.

Here's a few interesting links:
[www.thedrive.com...]

[www.wired.com...]

edit on 100000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't know, they never mention what makes them consider those objects as "craft".

Personally, I don't have the slightest idea of what the difference could be, as it needs to be only related to how they look.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join