It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global endgame on the world chessboard

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Fking Hilarious

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Glad to see that you didn't go to the front yet and I'm happy you got to go to Crimea one last time before it switches back to Ukraine.

Hes to busy being a MAGA influencer

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Russia has thousands of years of experience in defending its land from the West.

there you go again parroting old farty's revisionist history. there was no grand principality of moscow the roots of tsardom of russia until the late middle ages or just before in 1263. before then moscow was just a dumpwater town on the moskva river where travelers on the river use to stop to take a dump, take a leak, and sometimes trade goods.
that alone rules out " russia has thousands of years of experience in defending its land from the west" it couldn't have because it didn't exist.

now i'll for go the history lesson i've already given you once on who, what, when, and where about where the Rus people came from and just who russians claim they came from except to say that they where germanic people. now that's funny.

Russian children have been playing "war" and not gender reassignment surgery. This is historical reality. A depraved Western man, with rare exceptions, will not be able to understand the "muscularity" of a Russian man, his genetic ability to fight for his family, Faith and Motherland. Naturally, there are a small percentage of exceptions.

it's been my experience through life that those that keep going on and bragging about being manly men, are doing so to hide the fact that their just the exact opposite and trying to hide it through bravado.

just sayin.

edit on 2-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

"Old farty"?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

play on putin, you know like a child says their pootin.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Ah. Fair enough.

Thought you were talking bout me.

My bad.

Apologies.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Nice to see you are still alive RT.

Was kind of wondering as to where you went.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join