It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global endgame on the world chessboard

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The "Great Game" has not been canceled. It has been going on for 500 years. Now she has come to a climax.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Sorry my friend. I tried to find a text that would contain as much information as possible while I was away from our forum.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: RussianTroll

i see the minister of communications and mass propaganda has reinstated your publishing privileges.
as a free independent journalist who has to wait for authorization to publish it must have sucked not being able to.

any way still doesn't change the a@@ kickin russia is getting and will continue to get. any word on when the chemical weapons will start to be used in mass?

cause adding 300,000 conscripts that don't want to be there, on top of old wore out junk for equipment ain't gonna help russia one bit. wmd's is basically all farty's got to use in the four regions. if he nukes which i suspect he'll use for the rest of Ukraine to give time and space to become the baby kingdom/ ussr he wants it to be.

The difference between Russian conscripts and Western conscripts is that they have already completed conscripted military service, mastered a military specialty and strengthened it in combat conditions in different parts of the world. Russian mobilized soldiers will not demand sexual partners, women's pads, manicures and Coca-Cola in the trenches.))))))

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here
Thank you my friend for the kind and kind words.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Thank you my friend. I will not leave the forum, it's just that circumstances are sometimes stronger than us and I had a lot of work and travel.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The difference between Russian conscripts and Western conscripts is that they have already completed conscripted military service, mastered a military specialty and strengthened it in combat conditions in different parts of the world. Russian mobilized soldiers will not demand sexual partners, women's pads, manicures and Coca-Cola in the trenches.))))))

yea they have a week maybe then a rifle put in their hand sent to the front.
please your not the only source out there, and you sure don't tell the truth with most of what you post.

troops can't be trained /retrained in less than a month who have never been in or out for any length of time. that's why russia is getting it's ass kicked, that and poor equipment and logistics. plus there's nothing wrong with a coca cola ( nectar of the gods) when not in combat back at base.

Conclusion
Russia is likely rapidly exhausting the manpower it can readily use to generate additional effective combat power even as its forces lose combat effectiveness in Ukraine amid high losses. Russian efforts to mobilize more manpower can bring more people into Russian combat units, but those people are unlikely to be well-enough trained or motivated to generate large amounts of new combat power. Mobilization efforts are likely to start producing diminishing returns as Russia moves through the categories of fully-trained and recently-released reservists into categories of people further removed from their initial military experiences and/or those who will undergo hasty training before deployment to the front lines. Individual replacements for battlefield losses are unlikely to have the same training as their predecessors, and new units or those reinforced by these augmentees will not have undergone unit-level training prior to employment. More units and reservist replacements will likely appear in Ukraine, therefore, but the net effect on Russia’s actual combat capability will likely be small and diminishing. A declaration of martial law and general mobilization would not overcome the structural challenges of Russia’s hybrid cadre-and-reserves and contract-soldier system. Creating cohesive fighting units cannot be accomplished overnight. Replacing individual combat casualties in Ukraine with recalled reservists who have gone years without military training is unlikely to dramatically increase Russian combat power.

Explainer on Russian Conscription, Reserve, and Mobilization

“During 2 visits to RU, I saw basic & unit training. It was awful. Familiarization versus qualification on rifles, rudimentary first aid, very few simulations to conserve resources, and…most importantly…horrible leadership by ‘drill sergeants,’” Hertling also said.

Putin Has a New Ukraine Problem: Is Russia Even Training Its New Recruits?

there are hundreds of other reports that say the same thing, but as far as russian sock puppets are concerned unless it comes from the minister of communications and mass propaganda and authorized independent journalists it all lies.

edit on 2-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Russia has thousands of years of experience in defending its land from the West. Since childhood, Russian children have been playing "war" and not gender reassignment surgery. This is historical reality. A depraved Western man, with rare exceptions, will not be able to understand the "muscularity" of a Russian man, his genetic ability to fight for his family, Faith and Motherland.
Naturally, there are a small percentage of exceptions.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It seems that russian soldiers have a low morale

Are you sure about women´s pads ?

I guess it was not seen in Russian news and it is a no no to say it public in Russia

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

A person who not only underestimates the enemy, but also believes in his own propaganda, is doomed to defeat.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Russia has thousands of years of experience in defending its land from the West.

No-one wants to invade Russia RT, and no-one would support such a move.

As for the rest; it all sounds eerily reminiscent of the sort of stuff a little Austrian with a dodgy tash and his his mates used to espouse.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Let's speak frankly, and not with Western mainstream media propaganda. The West has long invaded Russia, its historical lands and its historical people. Let's not be hypocrites and propagandists. Let's be simple honest men.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I understand your denial. First thing you wrote when coming back ( propaganda eduacation ? ) you make a thread of propaganda not one excerpt but multiple just like other one member sharing your nationality usually do in here just too much to create boredom. I am not sure are you you or is your account be taken and given that other one.
Not that i care tho.

I just read a moment ago that in caucasus there has been a attempt of "sabotage" on railway

FSB reported on the prevention of sabotage on the railway in Kabardino-Balkaria 11K 1 min. ... Two men were shot dead by law enforcement near the railway bridge over the Canal. IN AND. Lenin near the village of Soldatskaya in the Prokhladnensky district of Kabardino-Balkaria. According to the FSB, the attackers tried to plant an explosive device on the railway, and during the arrest they offered armed resistance. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia clarified that law enforcement officers contacted the men while examining the forest area along the railway. On the spot, FSB officers found a machine gun, a pistol and ammunition. At the address of one of the alleged perpetrators, components for the manufacture of explosive devices were found, as well as "communication means containing information confirming criminal intent." In addition, their accomplice was detained. The FSB did not specify where exactly the detention took place. Criminal cases have been initiated under articles on preparation for sabotage, illegal circulation of weapons, explosives and explosive devices. Anastasia Larina; Alexandra Larintseva, Pyatigorsk

That is one ethnic area Russia is mobilizing
Link in Russia
Link in english

In this tweet we see how Putin has lied over the years

twitter.com...

edit on 2-10-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

When?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

He should not be troubled about west.. longer this Putin´s sharade goes on Putin will find itself as a lapdog of Xi Jinpin.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

China are hovering like vultures ready to pick the bones of whatever is left.

They are neither pro-Russia, pro-Ukraine or pro-NATO.....they think and do only what they believe is in China's best interests.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

"A person who not only underestimates the enemy, but also believes in his own propaganda, is doomed to defeat."

Then you are doomed.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I will not accept against you the methods of trolling that you used against me. And even more so, I will not use elfing methods against you, although I can, believe me. I am now honest and sincere.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

But you do believe your own propaganda, don't you?

And you certainly underestimated your "enemy", didn't you?

By the way, disagreeing with you is not "trolling" you.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Let's be frank. You used one of the elementary methods of trolling against me. I didn't answer. Think I'm just lazy. Although I do not advise you to use methods against me in which I am a professor, and you, excuse me, are a first-year student)))))

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I will not accept against you the methods of trolling that you used against me. And even more so, I will not use elfing methods against you, although I can, believe me. I am now honest and sincere.

I had to quote this specially about honesty. It seems that he had not been honest before with his posts. . . Troll i really thought you believed what you wrote. Why this turn around ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join