It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blinken Said Two Things Differently to Two Nations. About Borders & Territory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This year on the Ukrainian/Russian issue Blinken sec. Said that arming and supporting no matter what their own people in Euporean countries are suffering from the high inflation or rising living costs.

Arming and supporting Ukraine is about protecting an international order/NWO..

Blinken: Arming Ukraine is about “protecting an international order where no one can redraw the borders of another by force.”

When it came to Israel and the Israelis had being doing in Syria's Golan height. Golan for Israel is important for them to their security.
On Ukraine and Israel

Three years on, US still views Syria’s Golan as Israeli territory

Despite promoting ‘territorial integrity’ in Ukraine, Biden administration refuses to reverse Trump’s Golan recognition.

There is not even a push back by the same Euporean nations that want punish Russia over on Ukraine but never a punishment on Israeli's territorial integrity debate or regret of Syria's Golan Height.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Did someone invade Israel through Golan, leading Israel to occupy it?

But I agree that Israel should withdraw from Golan as soon as that someone stops threatening to invade Israel through Golan again.

Just as was done with Sinai peninsula.

Has Ukraine invaded russia?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Blinken and some other current installed officials are products of WestExec 🐰

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What are you complaining about?

You know the rules

In fact you're supporting much of the same in Ukraine, yet Blinken is a hypocrite?

edit on 1-10-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

We’re currently watching the fall of Russia as perceived super power.

I don’t know what Israel has to do with it though? Kinda seems like a complete separate issue… but that’s just me.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I don’t know what Israel has to do with it though? Kinda seems like a complete separate issue… but that’s just me.

He's holding a hammer and telling everybody else hes against hammer attacks if you haven't noticed, like Russia and China its about jealousy and revenge for past embarrassments in history, they're still stick there the world has moved on unfortunately for them... who they identified as Anglo Saxon as a propaganda push regardless that it absolutely isn't, given the rules base international order is most diverse global alliance in history than their axis powers could ever stomach to be... yet they pretend like they're liberators of humanity while maintaining 99% hegemonic power in their own countries lol

Could you ever imagine Russia China Iran EVER having more than 2% ethnic minorities in there country without the mullahs or Kleptocracy or CCP having them massacred them for having an opinion ?

He wants a world of... an eye for and eye, but doesn't want to lose one himself

Terrible, obvious, propaganda

edit on 1-10-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

LOL how many asswhoopings do the Israeli defense forces have to hand you guys, before you people learn to leave them alone? Smack, smack, smack 👍

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
What are you complaining about?

You know the rules

In fact you're supporting much of the same in Ukraine, yet Blinken is a hypocrite?

Ah yes Tibet and are you sure the US is going to allow it?

Here's a hint no.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I know some there are some NeoCons on here who are day dreaming of this. And likely had being watching the decolonization of russia conf.

Do keep day dreaming that one..

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I don’t know what Israel has to do with it though
Israel has annexed Golan Heights but its ok when Israel does it for their interests right?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I didn't realize this place was turned into a NeoCon safe heaven.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Not a safe haven, all are welcome, just prepare to share and be held accountable for your assertions.

new topics

top topics

join