It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legally closing a vax centre in west england.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This seems valid a group of people has legally closed a vax center for the foreseeable future in the West of England, by submitting evidence from world-renowned scientists to the police and requiring them to do their job and process the complaint into a crime reference number. It seems the center will close for the foreseeable future. Gross negligent manslaughter along with grievous bodily harm are a couple of the charges. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

wow thats one of the funniest videos I ever seen, the guy narrating looks like its the first time he has read the words on the page

Not trying to rain on anyones parade but there is no way of validating anything about that video from the date to the location, no landmarks are shown, we have no idea where they are other than he says "university of west england jab centre" would have been nice to show us the building at least.

I searched for the following "is there a university of west england jab centre" the search results suggested the actual place was "University of the West of England - UWE Bristol", and also is still open, well i mean its closed now but thats because its saturday night, it opens again Monday morning 9am

I love the part at the end (4.10) when he says "is that co-operate manslaughter" and someone else mumbles "corporate" if these guys are going to save us, then we are truly F####D

I also doubt he is actually a soldier, it could all be true but lets just say I am sceptical

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thank God for BC!

What's really great is you get to see the like/dislike tally.

146 to 0 at the moment.

If this were allowed on YT...it would show that it had a certain amount of likes
with nothing to indicate that nobody, nobody had disliked it.
This would, does, present a skewed snapshot of public sentiment.
A nonspecific register of zero value.

As such, YT doesn't have to waste time striking likes/dislikes
as though it were an election tally.

I think it is clear to even the most obtuse BC assailant that this is why
YT will not allow truth, whenever it goes against their globalist agenda,
even if it includes genocide.

Let that sink in.

# 1620

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Looks like this actually happened. Though, they are claiming they will re-open on Tuesday here: Riverbank vaccine clinic

Here is a twitter post reply that also seems to verify (reply to the q of being open today): Titter

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that there is an ongoing effort to discredit people who are critical of the pharmaceutical companies and government mandates by trolling.

You can see it here on a daily basis. There are actual real concerns to be had yet we have dumbasses posting BS on here which makes it super easy for the general population to associate everyone who is critical of these issues as whackjobs.

If you're not a government pharmacuetical spook do yourself a favor and don't make yourself look ridiculous.

Posting in all caps doesn't help. Using a bunch of exclamatio marks doesn't help. Speaking/typing as if you're having a schizo episode doesn't help.

Actually read articles and watch videos in their entirety before sharing. Ask yourself, "Is this presented in a manner that can be taken seriously, or does it come as ridiculous?"

Are they red in the face, shouting hysterically, and waving their hands in the air like they just don't care? Do they speak coherently? Are they able to articulate their message effectively? If not, then you should probably consider finding another source that can.

Some of yall are making it very easy for people to be dismissive and easier for those who kiss authoritarian govcor ass to garner points by being levelheaded and easily able to ridicule the critics even with their torocaca.
edit on 1-10-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

I'm starting to think that there is an ongoing effort to discredit people who are critical of the pharmaceutical companies and government mandates by trolling.

It is particularly perplexing that a movement presenting conclusive evidence as described in the OP, with the goal of protecting little babies and children .. would come under attack from ANY human being.

Demons will be demons!

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

I doubt whether we have really seen anything yet. Menstruation problems fetal abnormalities stillbirths. Didn't anybody think to err on the safe side? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That's the University of Bristol, my daughter is there so I'll ask her tomorrow but it looks to me like a bunch of protesters with a clipboard turned up and they shut down for the day due to the security risk to the public.

I'm trying not to judge but if the goon in camo is the one they chose to be spokesperson then it doers not say a great deal about the organisation they have set up does it.

new topics

top topics

join