It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They look around like they are being attacked and drop

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Ok like wtf is that.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just a theory.

What technology is used to detect a person's aura?

Maybe these people are seeing their own aura.

It's possible once a person's CNS is linked via electromagnetic
frequencies and/or weaponry clot shot, they can see their own aura
spectrum that surrounds their life.

It's possible these are test subjects before they push
the button on the majority who have taken the clot-shot.

People were warned.

edit on 10/4/2022 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Sooooo, I am not going to have to go too far out on this limb at all.

I predict that for this situation IVERMECTIN is the cure! We already know this from the historical dewormer usages. We may all need to consider purchasing a round or two of the wormer meds that are available now I believe in human doses.

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Fascinating!

www.cdc.gov...

Neurocysticercosis is the most severe form of cysticercosis, an infection caused by ingesting tapeworm eggs (Taenia solium). Once these eggs are in the bloodstream, the larvae can travel into the brain and form cysts, causing neurocysticercosis (NCC). Symptoms of NCC can include seizures, headaches, or dizziness, although some patients with NCC show no symptoms. The greatest risk of getting NCC is through close contact with a tapeworm carrier. It is also possible for people with a tapeworm infection to infect themselves with NCC, a process called autoinfection.to

NCC is the leading cause of acquired epilepsyexternal icon in many parts of the world, including Latin America, Asia, and sub-Saharan Africa. On average, 29% of epilepsy in endemic countries is caused by NCC. In some countries, the average may approach 50%.

stanforddaily.com...

A recent Stanford study led by infectious diseases instructor at the Stanford School of Medicine John Openshaw has uncovered high levels of tapeworm infections among elementary schoolers in the western portion of China’s Sichuan province.

According to the World Health Organization, the tapeworm infection, also known as neurocysticercosis, is one of the leading causes of deaths from food-borne diseases and accounts for 30 percent of epilepsy cases in areas where the parasite is endemic. Seven million people are estimated to be affected in China alone.

When I caught the Covid back in January I was really getting run down and sick. But knowing about Ivermectin I went down to the farm store and bought the horse dewormer. Took the first dose and about 10 minutes later it felt like a rainy day then the clouds broke open and the sun came out. The Covid literally went AAAAHHHH! and died.

So yes, TPTB are lying to you. Everyone that put down Ivermectin needs to serve jail time. And/or burn in hell based on my experience. Plus I remember reading here somewhere that the US government knew Ivermectin worked back in 2020 and they suppressed the knowledge of that. Which would also have meant the experimental vaccines should have never been released on the public.

There should be heads on pikes all along the reflecting pool in Washington DC.
edit on 5-10-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: kimish

This one looks like it happened in the west definitely qualifies. www.bitchute.com...

Yeah its not only a Chinese thing it's happening everywhere. I'm sure there are 50-100 videos of it captured on security cams around the world.

maybe they are clones and whoever made them is getting culled right now so they are all dropping like flies around the world bc their biological AI is being shut off? Stuck late at work and my mind is buzzing..

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
12/17/2022

Sharon Osbourne (wife of Ozzy Osbourne) was filming at a haunted inn last night, and suffered a mysterious "tragic injury". (Released from the Hospital a few hours ago.)

This article reminded me of a few recent ATS threads: www.tmz.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What are you spamming this in un-related threads? Someone jack your account CWM?

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
a reply to: carewemust

What are you spamming this in un-related threads? Someone jack your account CWM?

Perhaps Ms. Osbourne's mysterious injury is related to a fall from seeing an "entity"?

That's what I thought of when seeing the article about her this evening.

Sorry you're not feeling well, Deplorable.

Get well soon!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join