It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nord Stream Explosions are a 'tremendous opportunity ' US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Why Would Russia blow their own Nord Stream gas and pipelines?
When you have a Deputy Secretary of State admitting it publicly how the Nord Stream Explosions are a tremendous opportunity for the US in which.

It would give them opportunity to sell their LNG gas supplies for Europe.
You had even articles all the way back in Feb even ones from CNN saying Good Riddance to Nord Streams now Europe has a golden opportunity.

Nord Stream Explosions are a 'tremendous opportunity ' US

Deputy Secretary of State

“This is a great opportunity to get out of Russian energy dependence once and for all and therefore to withdraw [Russian President] Vladimir Putin the militarization of energy as a means to further his imperial designs,” Blinken said.

The issue with what Blinken said it only address "Russia/Putin" but not the to the concerns of the high energy prices and gas manipulation of the pricing caused by the US by their polices.

These Explosions are indeed an opportunity for the US to sell their gas to Europe through via tankers. They still dont explain how this move would.

Would still benefit Europeans or the German Ecmcony.
Unless of course this was never going to benefit the German nor the Euporean economy.

They even did mention this is all about reducing demand of fuel fuel consumption moving towards a renewable energy.
Two states already had banned diesel vehicles.

This shouldn't be anyone's surprise CNN in Feb refereed the sanctions agaisnt Nord Stream as a golden opportunity for Europe despite if the prices of electricity were rising.

Good riddance Nord Stream 2. Now Europe has a golden opportunity

Even the CNN article has admitted.

Europe may rely on Russia for around 35% of its natural gas – Germany over 50% – but there are green alternatives that can step in and at the same time serve the purpose of addressing the ever more urgent climate crisis.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Biden cut off American access to American fossil reserves knowing full well he intends to sell it out from under our feet.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
Biden cut off American access to American fossil reserves knowing full well he intends to sell it out from under our feet.

The issue of selling American/US LNG to Europe is a problem.
The gas prices in US will keep rising and therefore the electricity prices of those EV and charging stations wont change anything different from the diesel vehicles.

In other words nothing will change when it comes to the pricing or rising costs of fuel/electricity. When you become an exporter the prices at home.

Starts rising more.

There might be more winters where it would cost to high to heat up your home.
edit on 1-10-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Heard it was the Anglo-Saxons ? Putler's very own modern day Jews apparently

Russian Intel has released photographic evidence

edit on 1-10-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Why do you hate the West so much, especially the US, whilst loving Putin so much?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

confused yet? Only thing for sure was Biden and Nuland threatened but Russian trawler was spotted hours before in the vicinity.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

confused yet? Only thing for sure was Biden and Nuland threatened but Russian trawler was spotted hours before in the vicinity.

www.zerohedge.com...

No but clearly you are, nobody cares who did it, Putin will be bankrupt by the end of winter unless they build a Vodka pipeline to China

BDS (Biden Derangement Syndrome)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I stole that one from the ATS discord

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What would have been an opportunity for the US would to become energy independent while WW3 broke out in Europe/Asia
I'm told we were, briefly, energy independent.

China joe couldn't have that, though, so instead we crippled the local energy markets and sold china our strategic fuel reserves.

Now we're watching the petrodollar fail, which will result in every country wrapped up in the US federal reserve to fall apart.
If the US was still producing its own energy while the rest of the world fell apart, it might survive the coming financial and agriculture collapse.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I stole that one from the ATS discord

There's an ATS discord?
Gross.

is it full of the low information MSM followers? I would expect it to be, seeing as how discord is the yahoo chatroom equivalent of the current decade.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Both MSM and Bitch ute don't come up much in conversation there. It's mostly chatting about our days and stuff like that. 

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

How's that Democracy and Freedom in Libya or Iraq i hear these days? or better any yet winning in Afghanistan?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

www.zerohedge.com...

Exactly they were the ones which had threaten to shut down the Nord streams pipelines a year ago. Now some of these same state officials pretend to be surprised in front of the cameras.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Russian Intel has released photographic evidence

Why would Russia blow up the Nord Streams when there was a uss kearsarge vessel near the area of the explosions? a vessel that has "Full Deck"

The US NeoCons/Libs no matter which party they wanted Europe to pay extra for their LNG exports to Europe. Via Tankers.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Now we're watching the petrodollar fail

There are some who are saying that the rise of the USD/dollar currently is a good thing. Well here is a problem. When a dollar rises it will eventual fall, no matter polices or economic agenda a admin of a next admin would settle on doing.

If the next admin decides that alternative energy as a alternative to gas/fuel.
The prices of electricity are still going to climb and rise.

Due to the consumption overuse of electricity resource which is gas.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

There are some who are saying that the rise of the USD/dollar currently is a good thing.

It all depends on how you use it. I've been using my dollars to buy Yen and Yuan and Pound Sterling.
edit on 1 10 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What's that got to do with me?

How's democracy going in Donbas, Luhansk etc?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Sound's legit, i'm sure that is definitely happening under the full watch of the national security state and Intel agencies

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I seen this link on another forum, haven't had a chance to verify the information myself. Watch from 10:30, shows suspicious activity pulled from SkyGlass.

edit on 1/10/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Update

NO LONGER LEAKING

www.cbsnews.com...

Sealed? Turned off?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join