It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's definitely ariens right? Scientists Baffled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Can anyone smart enough confirm it's the ariens guys that made this crater on the Moon? Even China denies it was them. Checkmate. ♟️
Please watch the video:

Don't read the comment section. Proceed at your own risk. You've been warned.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Who are the ariens? I've never heard of them.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ussmidway

ariens?

I read it in my head while using my wife's voice (Japanese)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

It was on Purpose that is for sure , Perhaps not the Crashing part but landing on the Moon was for sure intentional . Hitting the Moon with a Rocket may seem like a straight forward thing but while I'm not a Rocket Scientist nor do I know anything of Orbital mechanics or Astrodynamics .

I'm quite sure that at least one or two flight adjustments would need to be made for a Rocket to hit the moon once it left Earths atmosphere , the odds of it happening accidentally are well just no

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

ariens?

You should hope no one tells her you said this.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dartfrog

ariens?

Cos women don't snoop?

Lol

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

And also don't poop

edit on 1-10-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I stalled that

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

# happens and even black projects go wrong. I wonder if it rang like that one time they actually hit it on purposes.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I've spent the last 45 minutes wondering what it was that hit the moon. I've ruled out aliens but am curious about what it was.

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: dartfrog

ariens?

Cos women don't snoop?

Lol

I suspect that person is someone who knows me. I've only seen them make comments to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I should be fine. My wife would laugh about it. We've spent a lot of time working on her "R" sound.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'm not a Rocket Scientist nor do I know anything of Orbital mechanics or Astrodynamics .

Yet you quite confidently state:

It was on Purpose that is for sure , Perhaps not the Crashing part but landing on the Moon was for sure intentional . Hitting the Moon with a Rocket may seem like a straight forward thing but while. I'm quite sure that at least one or two flight adjustments would need to be made for a Rocket to hit the moon once it left Earths atmosphere , the odds of it happening accidentally are well just no

Is there anything else you know nothing about that you are willing to wax eloquent on?

Oh, wait......This is ATS.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Are you sure it wasn't space-x's runaway rocket that was suppose to hit the moon?
spacex 2015 rocket said to hit moon in a couple of weeks.

www.livescience.com...

A SpaceX rocket that launched nearly seven years ago is now on course to crash into the moon, astronomers have predicted.

The Falcon 9 rocket was launched in February 2015 as part of a mission to send a climate observation satellite 930,000 miles (1.5 million kilometers) from Earth, but since running out of fuel, the 4.4-ton (4 metric tons) rocket has been hurtling around space in a chaotic orbit.

The rocket's upper stage is now expected to hit the far side of the moon while traveling at a blistering speed of 5,771 mph (9,288 km/h) on March 4, 2022, according to Bill Gray, a developer of software that tracks near-Earth objects

If some countries were not aware, or most people were not aware about this crash. Of course it would be labelled as a 'mysterious' rocket. It's just a space X rocket that probably got bumped around with space Debree which delayed the prediction date of the rocket hitting the moon. With everything else going on and the James Web Telescope I doubt astronomer's kept an eye on the run away rocket that was suppose to hit the moon several months ago.
edit on bSaturdaypm2022-10-01T14:49:20-05:00kpmSat, 01 Oct 2022 14:49:20 -0500Sat, 01 Oct 2022 14:49:20 -050020226 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

# happens and even black projects go wrong. I wonder if it rang like that one time they actually hit it on purposes.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

It's nothing but the Runway Space X rocket that carried a few satalites into space. It ran out of fuel and picked up a funky orbit and it was EXPECTED to hit the moon, nothing 'conspiracy' here.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Bump: Space X Rocket - See above posts, figured since you were curious you'd want to know XD

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Thank you. I did read the above and it fulfilled my curiosity. I thought it was going to be space junk. I was wondering about the specific junk that it was.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

An old rocket booster once thought to be the upper stage of a SpaceX Falcon 9, but now believed to be from the Chinese Chang'e 5-T1 mission (although China denies this)

Looks like this article on Cnet claims that the guy who first identified the rocket was wrong.

Gray believes he misidentified the booster as a Falcon 9 years ago. He and other researchers since confirmed it to be the Chinese rocket part instead.

You can find the article Here If you want to read more about it.
edit on 10/1/2022 by shaneslaughta because: Submitted too soon.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: ancientlight

It's nothing but the Runway Space X rocket that carried a few satalites into space. It ran out of fuel and picked up a funky orbit and it was EXPECTED to hit the moon, nothing 'conspiracy' here.

Party pooper!

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You're doing it right

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join