It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't like this

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I disagree. The thread is about a serious opening post regarding facing surgery in a month for cancer.

It's of interest to not only the person who started the thread, but to we the people worldwide who are interested in grassroots feedback for what to do. In my opinion, the grassroots is FAR more helpful than mainstream medicine.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Talking about drinking industrial bleach is helping no one.

There are many other kinds of alternative medicine that I do support. Drinking bleach is not one of them.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I did do my own research into it. The product of it was the post with a long list of links that I gave to you. There were hundreds of more case studies about people having serious health issues resulting from drinking "Miracle Medical Solution." I just shared what would fit into one post.

Your "deep state" stuff just makes me laugh at you and not take you seriously.

I'm done with this conversation about this in this thread. As I said, it is rude to post off topic to other people's threads. He's not asking for quack medicine. He was sharing about his horrible diagnosis with his friends here.
edit on 3 10 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

first of all, I personally think it is very disrespectful to use a thread like this to promote your own theories. You should make your own thread for that.

Second, as someone who actually had cancer, and survived with a simple surgery,
I really hope that everything you say in this thread is coming from your own personal experience! I don't mean that I hope you had cancer, won't wish that upon anyone,

but you do have experience with the alternative 'medicine' that you so passionately promote here?
right?
You did try it yourself?
and it did cure you from cancer?

If not,
then you did suggest it to one of your loved ones who had cancer? and they tried it? and it cured them?

and if not,
then I highly doubt that you would actually be this passionate and eager to ingest bleach when a doctor tells you or your loved ones that the only option to stay alive is to have a surgery. Sorry, but I don't think you would walk your own talk when tshtf in your house!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Please...enough...

This is about a Member with health issues: cancer.
Please show your support or move on to other threads, even start your own.
Do not turn it into a thread about bleach, Big Pharma or the Deep State.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I am really glad they caught it while it's still operable! My family member was not so lucky..

I wish you a speedy recovery!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
My cousin just had his prostate removed because it was cancerous. That was about seven months ago and in the time he had it and now, everything healed up well and the tests for cancer have all been negative.

Although I do not trust the psa test because it can have false positives, it is a good test and the biopsy can be used to check for cancer after that to rule out any false positives.

I do know of some other people who had their prostate removed and they are mostly all kicking, some did die a year or so later, but it was not from cancer and it wasn't associated with the operation or chemo treatments afterwards and they were in their late seventies.

My only question is why so much more cancers these days than there was back in the sixties. Back in the sixties not that many people around here got cancer, but if they did the chance of survival was poor because medical science had not evolved as well back then. Incidents of cancer are way higher, deaths are around the same as before. If science is so good, why can't they figure out what chemistries are causing this increase...remember most people smoked back in the sixties yet there were way less incidents back then of multiple types of cancer. It has to be chemicals in our food or water or from the plastics in our environment, plastics were not so much in our environment back then as they are now. When we were at the dump shooting rats back in the sixties to try to keep the rats controlled in the town, there was not much plastic stuff in the dumps, mostly metal, paper, and building materials that were more natural. That is my evidence that there was less plastic in the houses. There were not even many plastic garbage bags those years here. You saw all the garbage at the dump.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Spam

edit on Fri Oct 21 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join