It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated Version: Who Will Win America's Next Civil War?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Some weekend entertainment. This one is the 2022 updated version of "What If". I did learn something about communists and first world countries that I didn't know or never really thought about. I think much of his predictions in these "What If" scenarios are pretty on point.

So, feedback, what do you think? Is his assessment on target or would you believe otherwise?

I assume Bill Gates would disagree.

Who Will Win America's Next Civil War?

edit on 30-9-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Most of us have jobs but I suppose we could fight on weekends if there are any battles to take place locally.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I just started the video, looks super interesting and delves into something I really wonder..

Will the American people accept any election moving forward?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It showed up on my feed as I was watching one of the Bill Gates prediction on the topic videos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-9-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Limp wristed, stupid and entitled children who learned combat skills from their iphones against former soldiers and militias.

Be careful what you wish for.

Nobody wins in a civil war.

"Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before
Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading
The way we've always done before

"My hands are tied
The billions shift from side to side
An' the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God and our human rights
An' all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands, time can't deny
An' are washed away by your genocide
An' history hides the lies of our civil wars
"My hands are tied
For all, I've seen has changed my mind
But still, the wars go on, as the years go by
With no love of God or human rights
An' all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars"

One of my karaoke songs

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
China and Russia

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Who will win?

Russia and China.

Next civil war, the UN will send in Chinese and Russian peace keepers and then there will be "the occupation" of these troops permanently assigned to keep the peace.......like NATO but under UN guidance.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Limp wristed, stupid and entitled children who learned combat skills from their iphones against former soldiers and militias.

I see weaknesses on both sides.

The nerds/geeks have strategy on their side. They also are pretty good at
Making things, and have played more hours of combat and air simulation than we like to believe.
It is possible some of these things could translate into real world combat. Power in numbers.
They are at a disadvantage if electricity goes off.

Soldiers/militias have survival instinct and weaponry knowledge, but… some of them aren’t too smart.
They would do better in guerilla warfare. Their style is all or nothing and this could be a disadvantage in combat on the ground. We’ve seen this in many places, take Iran for example. There were mobs of people beating up a few police.
And advantage would be this kind of group would attract police, military and like minded people.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Who will win?

Russia and China.

Next civil war, the UN will send in Chinese and Russian peace keepers and then there will be "the occupation" of these troops permanently assigned to keep the peace.......like NATO but under UN guidance.

The man in the High Castle. Just replace it with Chinese/Russians….

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I beg to differ, if the gloves come off my money is on the trained soldiers. All the strategy in the world doesn't grow you a set of balls.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Be careful what you wish for.

Nobody wins in a civil war.

"Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before
Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading
The way we've always done before

"My hands are tied
The billions shift from side to side
An' the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God and our human rights
An' all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands, time can't deny
An' are washed away by your genocide
An' history hides the lies of our civil wars
"My hands are tied
For all, I've seen has changed my mind
But still, the wars go on, as the years go by
With no love of God or human rights
An' all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars"

One of my karaoke songs

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I beg to differ, if the gloves come off my money is on the trained soldiers. All the strategy in the world doesn't grow you a set of balls.

I grew up around soldiers my entire life, like I said a lot of them are pretty dumb.
There are a few good leaders but during a civil war a lot of that might be diluted.

Sometimes you don’t need a set of balls, you need your brain to do the smart thing.

edit on 1-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Who Will Win America's Next Civil War?

The totalitarians who are pitting us against each other.
edit on 1 10 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Let's not get herded into barns like good woolbearers. Let's not kill our brothers and sisters, even if they have gone astray.

Look to history. Killing your own countrymen because of beliefs, or because they're different in any way, is never justified, never righteous.

Those who wish for civil war are deluded, naive, warmongering, shortsighted idiots. Quite frankly.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

When push comes to shove, and the combat becomes real, no amount of video games and simulators will prepare you for reality. There are no save points, respawns, there is no reloading from the last save. There's a lot more involved than just watching characters on a TV screen as you push buttons on an XBox controller.

Strategy means nothing if you aren't prepared for the fear of real bullets flying in your direction. Real combat is an emotional avalanche, and having to act, no matter how the emotions are affecting you. There's no time for being afraid when a split second is the difference between whether you die or the guy pointing a gun at you does.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Strategy means nothing if you aren't prepared for the fear of real bullets flying in your direction. Real combat is an emotional avalanche, and having to act, no matter how the emotions are affecting you. There's no time for being afraid when a split second is the difference between whether you die or the guy pointing a gun at you does.

What group would you classify school shooters?

Soldiers or Limp wrists?

I’m just saying people shouldn’t underestimate people when they have nothing to lose.

edit on 1-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Look to history. Killing your own countrymen because of beliefs, or because they're different in any way, is never justified, never righteous.

I agree with that, but the reality is it does happen.

link   
The House always wins.

link   

originally posted by: Iconic
Let's not get herded into barns like good woolbearers. Let's not kill our brothers and sisters, even if they have gone astray.

Those who wish for civil war are deluded, naive, warmongering, shortsighted idiots. Quite frankly.

There are oppressors and there are the oppressed. You don’t sound like you feel oppressed.
I

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Interesting video. Let's hope Americans will remove the vermin from authority positions, making a "civil war" unnecessary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join