It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast track NATO membership For Ukraine Like now!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I am in the position to do so, this is my tax money in OSCE missions.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Are you saying Russia isn't?

Russia's Defense Ministry announced on Monday that its forces destroyed two Ukrainian combat vehicles that violated the Russian state border earlier in the day.

Russia Destroys 2 Ukrainian Combat Vehicles, Killing 5 Intruders

Where was your Westphalian Sovereignty when you still had a point?

Out the window the minute russian tanks crossed the border again.

Ukraine has been destroying things inside russia for several months now.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   

And you are entitled to your own opinion.

Unless of course you live in Russia in which case criticising the war can get you arrested.
edit on 1-10-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

And you are entitled to your own opinion.

Unless of course you live in Russia in which case criticising the war can get you arrested.

Even calling it a war got you arrested, but that suddenly changed during putin's speech for some reason.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Putin was a low-level KGB agent for a short time. He was not a career KGB guy.

15 years is not a short time some reports say 17, for some folks that's over half a career, others not quite half. according to him in he was part of foreign intelligence division.

fact is he was KGB, and what exactly he did is deliberately a unknown. that's one of the way spies work.

edit on 1-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

In the Ukraine they don't let conscripts on the run simply leave the country en masse like Russia does.

We should fast-track Russia into the NATO as well, their bollocks seems to be the mark here already. Problem solved, now try to act like adults?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

In the Ukraine they don't let conscripts on the run simply leave the country en masse like Russia does.

We should fast-track Russia into the NATO as well, their bollocks seems to be the mark here already. Problem solved, now try to act like adults?

I would love it if Putin acted like an adult.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Which makes me wonder how much of himself started to become his own useful idiot already, but I'm certain all those projections did their part in that.
They're talking about 'his annexation of new provinces' now, while Russia actually signed treaties with partners? Partners, which are looking forward to a winter-offense with western weapons and expertise after years of NATO support.

Probably a good time to nip the NATO Wars in the bud then? How are you even going to fight this war when our gubbermints are looking forward to waves over waves of protests in a recession? Is this supposed to dismantle the West as such, should I keep my mouth shut now? Questions over questions...

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Zelensky is now the true villain in all of this. I don't care if he got invaded. When you are fast tracking a process that guarantees a nuclear war as the end result, you are beyond evil. He is worse than Putin. He wants to take the whole world out with him, rather than accept defeat and live to fight another day.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
Zelensky is now the true villain in all of this. I don't care if he got invaded. When you are fast tracking a process that guarantees a nuclear war as the end result, you are beyond evil. He is worse than Putin. He wants to take the whole world out with him, rather than accept defeat and live to fight another day.

It's only a Nuclear war if Putin launches a nuclear attack.

Responsibility remains entirely Putins.

Zekensky is just trying to defend his country If you think that is evil the issue is your moral compass.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

NATO was originally designed to combat two forces: Germany and the USSR. After the USSR dissolved, Germany was accepted into NATO. Russia was not. That leaves one purpose of NATO: to fight Russia.

TheRedneck

russia was offered membership, they didn't like some of the membership requirements - like no neighbor invading for land grabs.

I found this article that’s pretty interesting. It’s possible that many of you knew this information already, but most of it was new to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

A bit much but it fits the usual narrative. But it never occurred to you, that all of them might be full of it?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

A bit much but it fits the usual narrative. But it never occurred to you, that all of them might be full of it?

I don't think there are saints on either side.

But the current war and nuclear threats are 100% on Putin.
edit on 1-10-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Zekensky is just trying to defend his country If you think that is evil the issue is your moral compass.

I would love to believe that, but we know full well that false flags are one of the wests favourite tools in their arsenal. Especially when they are proven warmongers. I really don't believe Putin will strike first with a nuclear weapon, if he does indeed hold the christian values he claims to have. If he doesn't, then that's a different story.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

you do realize that when putin said any means to defend the new territory that includes Ukraine. if Ukraine continues to kick russia's ass, putin just might let nukes or chemicals fly against Ukraine. if he did i suspect he'd use chemicals in the four regions and attack the rest of Ukraine with nukes.

there's nothing wrong with wanting to join a alliance that will help defend a smaller county that never invaded anyone or even fought a war since 1945-1950.

only real military actions Ukraine has been involved in in the late 20th and 21st is Peace Keeping ones and the conflicts in their on boarders.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I would love to believe that, but we know full well that false flags are one of the wests favourite tools in their arsenal. Especially when they are proven warmongers. I really don't believe Putin will strike first with a nuclear weapon, if he does indeed hold the christian values he claims to have. If he doesn't, then that's a different story.

In this case the proven war monger is Putin.

Perhaps it's better to focus on that rather conspiracies about false flags.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Have any false flags, other than by russia, been involved in the russian invasion of Ukraine at all?

Why make stuff up?

What in the world makes you think putin has any 'Christian values'?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Fair enough, you're entitled to yours.

The thing is, nobody will be there to ask who started the nukes. Who cares? Can we still talk about the fast-track to extinction this decision implies, or would that be considered politically incorrect as well?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Thankfully Scotland would be one of the first places to get hit by nukes.

Something to look forward to, for me anyway.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

oh something else i forgot to mention,

old farty was head of theFSK/ FSS/FSB the successor and main branch of russian intelligence services, appointed by borris the drunken bear yeltsin, if only for a year. no matter what you think of yeltsen, farty wouldn't have been picked for that for that job if he was just a mid level nobody for a short time, the hardliners that were left wouldn't have stood for that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join