It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irregular presence of Russian TU-160 & TU-95 strategic bombers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Defcon system warning has upgrades to def-com 4

Likely because of this deployment

LINK

Israeli intelligence firm
@ImageSatIntl
has detected an “irregular presence” of Russian TU-160 & TU-95 strategic bombers deployed to Olenya Airbase. The base, on the Kola Peninsula, houses a significant number of military hardware, including tactical & strategic nuclear weapons

Also thrown in the mix, minutemen III being moved

edit on 30-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Wars and rumours of wars, then sudden destruction.

Prepare your hearts folks, or yours will fail from fear. The Lord loves you.

Seems this is game over. It was always going to end in Israel, an evil thought will start this war.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Kola peninsula? Just the place for an over-the-pole strike at north america. Had Ukraine been kept in the Russian Federation, none of this would have happened, but who would have guessed back then?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Wars and rumours of wars, then sudden destruction.

Prepare your hearts folks, or yours will fail from fear. The Lord loves you.

Seems this is game over. It was always going to end in Israel, an evil thought will start this war.

There's been wars and rumors of wars every other year since that phrase was penned some 2000 years ago...

Where was god and Armageddon in 1914?.. 1939?.. Napoleonic wars, Korean war, Veitnam, Cold War, Bay of Pigs, 9/11 Afghan war, Gulf War 1 & 2...

Eventually your books gonna get it right, but it wont be because it got it right, just that finally some war will line up 'mostly' with what you lot think is the end...

The bible is just like most Conspiracy Theories... vague, purposefully confusing, and applicable to 80% of history past or present depending on who wants it to be. Its even got some get out clauses, like the one that more or less says if people dont believe you thats because your right... which again is oddly similar to how alot of CTers think.
edit on 30-9-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Your link doesn't open for me. I can't even copy a link by right clicking.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Kola peninsula? Just the place for an over-the-pole strike at north america. Had Ukraine been kept in the Russian Federation, none of this would have happened, but who would have guessed back then?

Well depending on how well you're doing, you can either be attacked from mexico, or attacked from Ukraine... its called being a soy and Stockholm syndrome, the notion that THE WORLD BECOMES UTOPIA IF THE RULES BASED INTERNATIONAL ORDER JUST GOES AWAY IS BELIEVING IN UNICORNS

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Your link doesn't open for me. I can't even copy a link by right clicking.

Should be fixed

If not

defconwarningsystem.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Thank you. Do you have a source for the first photo?

I have a killer meme that I am waiting to post. I just have to wait for the right Ukraine thread to do it.
edit on 30 9 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Thank you. Do you have a source for the first photo?

I have a killer meme that I am waiting to post. I just have to wait for the right Ukraine thread to do it.

first pick is Israeli Intel passed on to
LINK

Military & Defense Correspondent, Senior writer
@Jerusalem_Post
. Canuk having a love affair with/Middle East for as long as I can remember. Views=Mine.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Thank you. I'm just wondering because it looks like an old pic to me, and I do not see it recently posted to ImageSat Intl.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
With something as critical as a warning system like this truth and facts should be laid out so people can make their own informed decisions.

I hope everyone realizes that defconwarningsystem.com... is not an official representation of any countries current status. That it is not affiliated with the US military in any way. That it is, in effect, nothing more than a news aggregation site that focused on publicly available information. That it would have much credibility as say ATS deciding they wanted a DEFCON warning system .

The site literally takes related stories and then forms their own version of DEFCON which sadly as the world seems to fracture and splinter more people seem to believe.

The following are actually taken from their ABOUT SECTION which hopefully will allow people to realize what the site is and what it is not.

Does the DWS report the DEFCON status of the US military?

No. We are not affiliated with any government agency and DWS does not represent the alert status of any military branch. Military DEFCON levels are secret. We don't know them and wouldn't report them even if we did as that would compromise security.

* What is the purpose of DWS?

DWS is designed to be a digest of information related to the possibility of nuclear war. While there are many sources of news and information out there, we try to be one-stop-shopping for important and relevant information. We can't possibly report everything, but we do try to pick out the stuff that can have the greatest impact.

* Where do you get your information?

Over the years, The DEFCON Warning System has grown to gain some contacts within government and military agencies. However, most of our information is public knowledge and can be easily searched for. We often post news article links on our message board for commentary.

community.defconwarningsystem.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thank you. I'm just wondering because it looks like an old pic to me, and I do not see it recently posted to ImageSat Intl.

Oh its definitely legit, feel from to run it though reverse image search

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Do you even understand the threat level that is defcon 4?

The defcon system ranks from levels 1-5 with 5 being the safest and 1 being SHTF.

The joke that was terror alert yellow is more concerning than defcon 4.

Stop being afraid.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I checked ISI (ImageSat Intl.) before asking for a link and did not see it there.

Defcon 4 is not all that high either. 5 is the lowest level and 1 is the highest. We have been at 3 for some months and it will go to 2 if the threat level is raised and not 4.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think the nearest nuclear weapon storage from that base is here:

Storage

The airbase itself doesn't store any nuclear weapons, there is no base-level storage if i undersstand right this.

edit on 1-10-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

The bible is just like most Conspiracy Theories... vague, purposefully confusing, and applicable to 80% of history past or present depending on who wants it to be. Its even got some get out clauses, like the one that more or less says if people dont believe you thats because your right... which again is oddly similar to how alot of CTers think.

You can write off an absolute treasure trove of ancient history that humanity
is lucky to have any way you choose. But none of that is the truth which
I might add is also shared by The Bible andConspiraxy theories. It's historical
accurracy and recordings of the most influential being the world has ever known,
are inseperable to life on planet earth for those who hear their Fathers voice.

You should curse your lack of vision if you refuse to understand it.
Never the book.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

the notion that THE WORLD BECOMES UTOPIA IF THE RULES BASED INTERNATIONAL ORDER JUST GOES AWAY IS BELIEVING IN UNICORNS

This notion of, and media mention of this "Rules Based International Order" has only made an appearance in recent times.
The big question is, who makes the rules? It most certainly is not an international decision as to what those rules are and they seem to change and are applied depending on the state perceived to have broken them.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Got an axe to grind there big fella'. That's a you problem.

Put your pride aside.a reply to: BigfootNZ

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000

Do you even understand the threat level that is defcon 4?

The defcon system ranks from levels 1-5 with 5 being the safest and 1 being SHTF.

The joke that was terror alert yellow is more concerning than defcon 4.

Stop being afraid.

Oh behave

Even in the Post it is mentioned... probably because of this deployment its gone up a notch, indication that assets are now moving, and likely so will continue to move in in the coming months

The point here is really that after months of threats from Russia regarding the use of such weapons, a deployment of nuke/strategic assets has been spotted by Israeli intelligence

Nobody asked you to draw any other conclusions from the OP, and certainly nowhere did i say its scary, i'm afraid or defcon 4 is the highest threat level lol... YOU DID

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
There are always Minuteman missiles being moved. They need to go in for routine maintenance too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join