It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Freaks out writes email at all times of the morning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: StarsInDust

Hoping it's not just more theater. If not , great ! He needs to suffer , and not just him, the entire 'cabal' responsible for the plandemic

Sociopaths don't suffer. At least not mentally or emotionally.
He would if he lost everything and gets to rot the rest of his days in a chain gang

Correct. No personal sufferance or grief. Only the loss of themselves. It’s all about ‘ME’.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Video is private.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Video is private.
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

You are so right. They seemed to have changed who is allowed to view this video. The censorship in this country is getting ridiculous. We are no longer America; we are closer to Russia or China.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Thank you for sharing. I have not seen the video but I am well aware about the PCR test inventor, his stance on using it in certain ways and opinion on Fauci. It circulated around two years ago.

Hello there!

I have made an entire thread dedicated to Kary Mullis who fiercely criticised Fauci together with the scientific and medical establishment.

Mullis who got the Nobel Prize for the invention of PCR clearly says that the guy (Fauci) doesn't know anything about anything and he must not be in the position he is. Likewise he holds similar views about the people in position in of power.

Here is the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is the video

youtu.be...

The entire video is attached also in my opening page

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
For those who are interested

Here is Kary Mullis again questioning the role of HIV in AIDS and the way his personal experience has lead him to believe that there is something really wrong with the hypothesis in that first place

youtu.be...

It's from a documentary called 'House of Numbers'

There are several scientists who have openly questioned the role of HIV in AIDS. Most of them are top experts in their fields and they fiercely criticise the bending of politics with science and medicine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join