It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Freaks out writes email at all times of the morning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ok, I have not written a thread for a long time, but I did find this video to be interesting. Are things about to go down? Is congress really starting to take notice of vaccine problems?

www.youtube.com...

Fauci showed up nearly everywhere for a year and a half, now they have emails that he is sending out at 12:00 and 2:00 in the morning freaking out because his vaccines, that did not go through the process that they are supposed to go through. Now he cannot even show up at a congressional hearing, when asked.

edit on 30-9-2022 by StarsInDust because: Just Because

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

Fauci gives me the impression of being a modern Dr. Mengele.

I can not help it, still remember the dog experience stuff. Sadistic sick person for sure. "In the name of science"-my ass.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

He, looks a bit like an evil elf. But he sort-of scares me to death

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The only way they can avoid this is with billions of dollars of propaganda 24/7. When that stops people will eventually wake up.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise if they are from the same bloodline.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If you haven't already seen this video, be prepared to get a little pissed...

video link

This is an interview with Kary Mullins who INVENTED the PCR test and unfortunately passed away before the Covid psy-op. He has plenty of words to share about Fauci.

edit on 30-9-2022 by AgarthaSeed because: Fixed link

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Thank you for sharing. I have not seen the video but I am well aware about the PCR test inventor, his stance on using it in certain ways and opinion on Fauci. It circulated around two years ago.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yes, this video you presented did make me mad, Fauci surely did not have the expertise to be able to be in this position at all. He had no problem lying to the America people. He had an agenda, and it had nothing to do with the health and welfare of, not only our country, but of the entire world.

They have murdered us! Pure and simple!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

Mate Fauci was already an Immoral Psycho back in the 80's , I'm sure the years have not made him more kind.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Once you lie you can't stop lying, you have cover that lie up with another lie.

This essentially just makes your brain slow. You have to keep remembering completely made up #, which is why liars keep it simple.

The liar is incapable of the things they're trying to make you believe, therefore they're satisfied if you simply believe they are the thing. Someone who is honest is only satisfied when it is the real deal regardless of what other might believe.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Docktor Anthony Fauci blew a gasket earlier this year when FoxNews compared him to Nazi Dr. Josef Mengele.

Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

FoxNews must have been right on target with the comparison!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

You must not have seen his wife!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I find it interesting that comparisons are being made of Josef Mengele and Fauci.

Here’s the facts, Mengele performed his experimental atrocities on, at most, 10,000 people.

Fauci is performing his on the entire worlds population.

Whether it’s external bodily modifications (grotesque to see) or internal modifications (you can’t see but equally destructive).

Now, in your opinion, what’s worse?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Nobody is comparing the number or severity of criminal acts committed by Fauci vs Mengele. The authorities will do that after the Genocide commission begins its work.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

I can not help it, still remember the dog experience stuff. Sadistic sick person for sure. "In the name of science"-my ass.

and he should be prosecuted as such

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's like choosing which piece of # to do you prefer? They're both #.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

OMG! He’s the Grim Reaper!

Wikipedia (sorry)

Fauci is an Italian surname. It is derived from the Sicilian word for "sickle", and originated as an occupational surname referring metonymically to makers of sickles. In Italy, 151 families bear the surname Fauci, with 67 in Sicily and 35 in Campania.

Well a sickle is smaller than a scythe, so a dwarfish Grim Reaper.

With 150 families bearing the name it may be tough to trace his line back very far.

ETA, nope, just checked and “la falce“ means both scythe and sickle. I stand by the dwarf comment though.

edit on 9 30 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Hoping it's not just more theater. If not , great ! He needs to suffer , and not just him, the entire 'cabal' responsible for the plandemic

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Hoping it's not just more theater. If not , great ! He needs to suffer , and not just him, the entire 'cabal' responsible for the plandemic

Sociopaths don't suffer. At least not mentally or emotionally.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ancientlight

Sociopaths don't suffer. At least not mentally or emotionally.
He would if he lost everything and gets to rot the rest of his days in a chain gang

top topics

<<   2 >>

join