It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Intelligence Woman In 4x4 Thinks She Can Kill Biker And Get Away With It

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
An Intelligence operative leaving a US base in Britain forgot which side of the road she should be driving on and killed a 19 year old biker. She fled the country as soon as she could claiming diplomatic immunity.

Anne Sacoolas, the wife of a US diplomat, appeared in court today for the first time accused of causing the death of teenage motorbike rider Harry Dunn.
www.londonworld.com...

The biker's family and local bikers will keep up the pressure, but I think we all know she will slither off into a hole somewhere and carry on with her dubious activities.

All of us who drive or ride near US bases in Britain should be aware it isn't just incoming Russian missiles we have to watch out for.

edit on 30 9 2022 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 30 9 2022 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I'm glad to see this. It was a heartbreaking story about the boy... and infuriating the way she and US officials handled it. I don't know if it was an honest accident, or if she was reckless or negligent in her driving. But whatever happened, she needs to be held accountable for her wrongs.

For what it's worth, a while back there were rumors that the FBI was trying to make a deal with Britain to get Prince Andrew to talk to authorities in the Epstein/Maxwell cases in exchange for returning this woman to Britain. I can't help but wonder now if the FBI did get to interview Prince Andrew, and we just didn't hear about it. Or maybe such a deal was never discussed at all.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So whats the law for exactly??? Diplomatic immunity trumps MURDER???????

The stupid bastard made a mistake, doesnt even know what side of the road to drive on??? Get her locked up.

What kind of message is that???? oh some dumb bitch ran your kid over WHOOPS. Sorrrrrrry.

These people think we pay for the privilege for them to run over our kids and get away with it.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
As long as she supports Biden and the deep state it's OK.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Appeared by video link and didn't answer any questions.

It's progress but not by much.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This video link # in court is totally fraud. They could be reading scripts. You can't see their reactions properly.

You could be having someone telling you how to answer the questions on another computer...do they have people watching her at her home so this doesnt happen???? As far as i know....thats not the case.

It shouldnt be allowed. Otherwise we might aswell have court by letter.

Just wait until the ability to scan peoples memories and simply display what they're thinking....all this bull# will be over. No need for all this entire system after that point. Liars will be #ed.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A so-called diplomat here in the US raped a woman and got off without charges even being filed due to immunity.

Diplomatic immunity is a lot of crap. We should throw the book at them.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman

I don't know how that is done in other countries, but in Portugal we have to go to the nearest court and the video link is established between the two courts.

PS: I remember this case, diplomatic immunity should have limitations.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

nice and relevant to the thread , there was a time a few years ago if someone mentioned DT in an unrelated thread they were labled as having TDS

OT, she deserves prison time but as with most traffic accidents the sentence will be small.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Next trial is Oct. 27 and it's implied that she'll have to appear in person at Court and if she wishes to use a video link, to apply for it.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Glad she finally ended up in court. I hope justice is served properly.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

nice and relevant to the thread , there was a time a few years ago if someone mentioned DT in an unrelated thread they were labled as having TDS

OT, she deserves prison time but as with most traffic accidents the sentence will be small.

I'm sure she has TDS as well. If the person she hit was wearing a red hat she's going to get the Nobel peice prize.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

And America (USA) acted illegally on this, diplomatic immunity does not cover the crime she committed in a friendly nation like Britain and she should have been put on the first flight back to face charges for fleeing the country.

All she would have received would have been a driving ban and at worse a suspended sentence though they would definitely have given her a breath test if she had been law abiding and waited at the crime scene as she should have.

She made the crime many times worse.

BUT as in the Julian Assange case and the Gary McKinnon case it shows how our own government had signed away our rights and given the US too many rights in extradition cases, Gary only got to stay home because he was an Asperger sufferer and that allowed our courts to agree (after much wangling as if someone in our own government was even trying to send him there) that it would be a breach of his human rights.

We NEED to BOTH get the agreement amended or utterly tear it up as it is one sided in favour of the US which is a nation that probably has the most innocent people in prison of any nation in the world including third world country's and a nation that has actually got a terrible record of human right's abuse especially within those prison's AND to review past cases and demand people back whom should never have been sent there.

They currently have a British citizen framed by a Drug Cartel boss in prison, everyone knows he is innocent but the US wont release him?, don't expect Truss and her team to ever do anything about it though as they so far seem intent on ignoring our people abroad.

While our own legal system is not perfect it is far superior to what happens in the US and also far more lenient, if this had been a state senators Son whom she ran over and in the US how many years in prison would this woman be facing now?, even if she had been put in prison our worse prisons make the US prison system look like hell on earth by comparison (though Russia and China are probably several times worse on that matter).

edit on 30-9-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I do video Court hearings all the time.

It's not a problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

She will need a very good reason.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What questions?

It wasn't a trial.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

No, the charge is causing death by dangerous driving.

That's a pretty serious offence.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's not the trial - it's a pre trial hearing.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Maximum sentence, plus 3 years for the time she's been hiding behind the diplomatic immunity crap.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Murder is intentional. You should be more fair to the boy that proper justice is received. The lady committed a horrible act by accident. There are other laws in Britain for such accidents and fleeing the scene of the accident, I am sure.

originally posted by: thethinkingman
So whats the law for exactly??? Diplomatic immunity trumps MURDER???????

The stupid bastard made a mistake, doesnt even know what side of the road to drive on??? Get her locked up.

What kind of message is that???? oh some dumb bitch ran your kid over WHOOPS. Sorrrrrrry.

These people think we pay for the privilege for them to run over our kids and get away with it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join