It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Appears To Shadowban Videos Of Italy’s First Female Incoming Prime Minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
So, a democratically elected leader of a NATO nation appears to be shadow banned on Twitter. Who are the fascist again? I can tell you who they are, the global corporations doing the bidding of the Globalist Left.

How are they going to justify this one? I assume now that they are caught they will play stupid but we shall see.

“Searching for Giorgia Meloni will bring up zero photo and video results,” Klaus Arminius tweeted. “In order to protect democracy, Twitter shadow banned the democratically elected Italian PM from its platform.”

www.dailywire.com...

That disparity — the fact that a video search returned no results at all despite the videos still clearly being present on the platform, led a number of users to surmise that videos featuring Meloni had been “shadowbanned.”

As Builtin.com explained, “shadowbans block users or individual pieces of content without letting the offending user know they’ve been blocked. To a shadowbanned user, the site continues to function as normal — they can still make posts and engage with other people’s posts — but to others, the user appears to have gone silent.”

Twitter was not the only platform to catch heat for allegedly stifling content featuring the newly-elected prime minister. YouTube temporarily removed a 2019 speech Meloni gave at the World Congress of Families — in which she defended the family unit and ripped into “woke” ideology — claiming that it had been “removed for violating YouTube’s Community Guidelines.”

YouTube later reinstated the video, telling The Daily Wire in a statement, “Upon careful review, we determined this video is not violative of our Community Guidelines and have reinstated it.”

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Did you search on twitter for yourself? I just did and a lot of tweets came up. Including her personal account.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hey if they can sack Trump from mean tweets as a POTUS,
then I guess they’ll just have to become sexists too.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Did you search on twitter for yourself? I just did and a lot of tweets came up. Including her personal account.

I cannot, I don't have or use twitter. I assume it may be "fixed" now then.
edit on 29-9-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

And I'll assume it was never broken.

I did however see a lot of screenshots showing "No results for Georgia Meloni."

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I can see why they want to shut her up. She isn't towing the Progressive line.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I could also see why they would want to. It just doesn't look like twitter is doing it, yet.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

its photos and videos that are blocked, well not anymore, maybe it was an error that they just noticed and fixed before the conspiracy angle got out of control.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: tamusan

I can see why they want to shut her up. She isn't towing the Progressive line.

Wow she is such a fascist

top topics

join