It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda Lie to Justify War Against Iran They Keep Using 9/11 as a Excuse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If you believed Mike Pompeo who was standing next to the so called Iranian Opposition for the so called "freedom protests in Iran" There some facts to consider.

Would or do you believe Mike Pompeo that AQ has a base in Iran now to? the same lies and propaganda that was claimed during the GW bush admin that Saddam had a AQ base as well?

Iran’s Regime Honors Terrorism and Protects Its Perpetrators?
Here is a example of MSM propaganda to its audience justifying propaganda to push support for future regime change and war agaisnt Iran. There is a problem with this.

In an exclusive interview with Epoch Times, she stated that “Ayman al-Zawahiri was Al-Qa’eda’s key contact with the Iranian regime since well before the 9/11 attacks in 2001. Documents captured in the Osama bin-Laden raid in Abbottabad, Pakistan, in May 2011 reportedly revealed much about the AQ-Iran-Taliban jihad alliance.”

AQ/Taliban jihad are Sunni.
Iranians are Shia.

Nocited how in the article they keep bringing back 9/11 has an excuse justification.

Lopez also revealed that one of the Al-Qa’eda leaders, Seif al-Adl, is living under the regime’s protection, specifically the regime’s IRGC/Quds Force/MOIS.

The same regime’s IRGC/Quds Force/MOIS that are Shia? why would Shia protect Sunnis's AQ Jihadist branch considering they were fighting in Syria agaisnt AQ?

This article makes no sense. Even at the very end of the article they demand that western powers and nations to bring economic, and military pressure against the ranges

What the article fails to mention Iran and Syria in Syria had being fighting AQ groups which had being supported by the western powers. Which of course the MSM/Media will never admit.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
THERE IS NO FREEDOM OVER THERE

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Huh. My dislike of repressive religious government is a good enough reason for me.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That articles cites what Mike Pompeo claimed in 2021 while providing no evidence.

Pompeo says al-Qaeda’s ‘new home base’ is Iran, with no evidence

There was a former NATO general who had admitted that they plan on taking countries in seven years.

General Wesley Clark "We're going to take-out 7 countries in 5 years."
Its why we should be careful not believing anything or any protests that claim to be fighting for alleged freedom or cover wear.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Huh. My dislike of repressive religious government is a good enough reason for me.

Do you have same dislike of repressive religious government that the western countries are allied to and with? like the Saudi Arabia?

Where LGBT minorities had being killed and jailed? ironical there are no freedom protests or color revolutions there but there is in Iran over the head cover?

Which also is the same rule in Saudi Arabia and other Arabic Countries?
edit on 29-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
THERE IS NO FREEDOM OVER THERE

Well there is no Freedom in Saudi Arabia or in Qatar and yet you dont see color revolutions protesting demanding Freedom or election rights..

Mike Pompeo was the one besides who said we lie and we cheat..

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

hey my good friend
you better get your as$ over here before its too late

at least we have freedom to live in the countryside

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Right i am sure and you have the dislike of repressive religious government that the western countries are allied to and with? like the Saudi Arabia?

Where LGBT minorities had being killed and jailed? ironical no freedom protests or color revolutions there but there is in Iran over the head cover?

Which also is the same rule in Saudi Arabia and other Arabic Countries?

I'm not a fan of Saudi Arabia either. I even dislike Christofascists.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It’s 100% fact Iran we’re aiding Al Qaeda

They were arming both in Afghanistan, the Taliban were harbouring Al Qeada

I mean there’s like 20 years of documented evidence that the Taliban were armed by Iran

So It’s not that much of a stretch for me to put it together

Next people will be saying Iran doesn’t arm Hezbollah

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'll be there permanently after my dogs die. I don't want to make them deal with a 12-hour flight.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The US had being supporting AQ groups in Syria. Its a given why Iran and its allies had being fighting them in Syria.

It’s 100% fact Iran we’re aiding Al Qaeda

Hey do you still believe the fairy tale of Saddam's WMDs? or that Saddam had ties to AQ to? when considering after the US invaded and killed thousands of innocent civilians.

They found no bases no ties.

Here we are now these same liars accusing Iran and just for justification to bomb and regime change Iran so they could place in puppet that would be friendly towards to US interests in the middle east..

You are of course believing the same people that were behind the war in Iraq and Afghanistan...

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'll be there permanently after my dogs die. I don't want to make them deal with a 12-hour flight.

When you come lets have a bbq at your place

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I mean there’s like 20 years of documented evidence that the Taliban were armed by Iran

In the words of your favorite Trump's pick Mike Pompeo

We lied, We cheated

You mean the same fake documented evidence that also led us to the war in Iraq over the WMDs to right?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That sounds like a good plan.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Aren't iranian nukes and the LONG history of iranian international terrorism the 'excuse'?

Why make stuff up?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Ah fake evidence and documention just like how they lied about the threat of Saddam? how alledegly the same years of documented evidence showed that Saddam had a stockpile of WMDs?

And Iraq was harbouring Al Qeada?

Next people will be saying Iran doesn’t arm Hezbollah

So was America/US during the Balkan wars in Bosnia the US supported Hezbollah and had no issues with Iran sending its fighters to Bosnia.

Which also committed war crimes agaisnt Serbian civilians.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

What was Bill Clinton Admin doing agaisnt Iran when they decided to send Hezbollah to Bosnia?
Nothing.

The only reason difference now is that Russia and Iran are fighting US interests in Syria and its Jihadist groups.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Thanks for a rehash of the last 2 decades of absurd russian propaganda.

Have any actual evidence for any of your oft repeated claims?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
We literally just gave the taliban 80b in weapons.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Is Iran still throwing regime dissenters off roofs still.Barbarians

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join