It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

literally a NWO wet dream.

[/post]

Whats the Russian & Chinese one then? maybe its backwards ? OWN ?

Self.. OWN
edit on 29-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Oh please. I was just asking if you're in pain? How is that rage?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why would I be in pain?

So whats your plan for the immirgants you guys going tp pull another final solution?

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

With Germans you never know.
They're kind of assholes from up close.
Nice is not the issue. But what they try to keep you from paying attention to while they pat you on the back.

But that's beside the issue because we are at WWIII.
Auch schon länger.*

*meaning: for quite some time now

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

it's always the same people who prophesy the demise of something. it seems to be their only purpose in life. its the war in your head. a longing for destruction and chaos. i don't know where you live but i'm european and i know that normal life is still going on, people are working, producing, partying, #ing, loving. we won't freeze to death this winter. and the immigrants wont killing our babys because these are humans too (you remember, one species, one planet). europe will survive putin. and you and me. i can go to italy, greece, france, spain... anywhere, anytime, without having to cross a real border. whoever doesn't like that should put himself in a time capsule and send to europe at the time of the second world war, and then we can talk again. i believe in europe, i believe in open borders, as do many people, as do most children and young people - and the future belongs to them.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: loufo

Whoever blew up Nord Stream must have expected that it's an attack on infrastructure in the open sea.
Not to mention the environment.
Without knowing who is doing what I'd say an exchange of aggression is already underway.
And I think it's someone who doesn't like either.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Whoever blew up Nord Stream must have expected that it's an attack on infrastructure in the open sea.
Not to mention the environment.
Without knowing who is doing what I'd say an exchange of aggression is already underway.
And I think it's someone who doesn't like either.

I must admit that I am concerned. life is (seems) normal but yeah its all a bit scary. the danger of a war in europe can at least no longer be ruled out, a few years ago this was unthinkable. such a war would soon engulf the whole world. one read a lot these days. that it was the russians. American. maybe terrorists? maybe the europeans themselves? it's like in a political thriller, but unfortunately it's reality. I think the secret services of europe, russia and america will know. and they will be aware that no matter who it was, the release of the "perpetrator" could mean further tensions and maybe even an escalation.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Interesting thoughts.
However I think Poland wants the escalation.
With the river. Now this in front of their coast.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I would propose we declare emergency in all of Europe.
Everybody has to get home. Open boarders with social benefits isn't working in the EU.
That's just a fact.
Wealthier nations get overrun.
It's an assault of the people who want to destroy all governments.
Everybody needs to get out now.
We are at war.
Again.
Or still.

Just wow. WTF? Your post sounds entitled and out of touch with reality. I'm guessing you're one of the wealthy elites complaining about the rest of the riff raff, like you're better than everyone else. Insulting. I think you're the one who needs to take a good look in the mirror, as you are the problem.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

No. I think when it looks like a lot of people are about to die it's an emergency and we need to start rationing our resources.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Interesting thoughts.
However I think Poland wants the escalation.
With the river. Now this in front of their coast.

so, whats the effect right now? its headline around the world. people become more and more unsettled. fear grows. because everything seems possible. a simple strategy. but who benefits? does poland benefit? i would say russia. am message: "look we can attack your infrastructure anytime." mafia-style is putin-style.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Or a global Mafia.

But I think the main effect is undeniably despair. Emotionally strained. Confused.
edit on 29-9-2022 by Peeple because: add

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I would propose we declare emergency in all of Europe.
Everybody has to get home. Open boarders with social benefits isn't working in the EU.
That's just a fact.
Wealthier nations get overrun.
It's an assault of the people who want to destroy all governments.
Everybody needs to get out now.
We are at war.
Again.
Or still.

Who stole your privilege?

Counting eggs comes to mind. Listen to your company you should be able to spot a rotten egg a mile away...

There's too much movement to say just get out. Tracking on the other hand? That's probably been fun over the last 2 years.

Ideology, do you know yours?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The only thing stopping change for the better is those with the power to action it.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The West determining who is responsible for the latest mess:

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join